• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ArandomDingus

I’m relatively new to this site/as in I just joined today/ and I’ve been looking currently I’m looking for a few Hazbin hotel roleplays.
I’m a minor/14-16/ in case anybody happens to have age requirements of who they roleplay with!
I don’t have any plots in mind currently, but here’s some of the pairings in looking for
Alastor X Angel Dust, Alastor X Husk, Alastor X Sir Pentious, Alastor X Vox, or Alastor X Lucifer , i don’t mind playing either character in any of these pairs,/rhe benefits of being a multishipper 🤪/ If you’re interested just shoot me a pm or comment on this!

Hello, I joined recently too and am relatively a bit new to role playing. I'm a minor too and want to try out getting into character with characters I haven't really done before. I've mainly done Stolas from Helluva Boss, but I'd like to try out Hazbin Hotel. I do a few sentences depending on what's going on and stuff in the roleplay. Also, same, I'm a multishipper too lol. I don't mind which character I try out, I'm just warning you that I might not be the best at some of them considering I'm better at characters I act like. I tend to act more like: Stolas, Octavia, and in certain ways, Angel Dust. But I'll do my best and would love to role play with you. I prefer on site since I'm kinda restricted at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back