• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom hazbin hotel interest --- open.

mochi bun

𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 ✩

mochi bun's hb interest search.

Currently open.

introductions.
Hello there, everyone! I’m Mochi Bun or as most people tend to call me, Mochi. I’m a college student in their early twenties who recently had their interest in Hazbin Hotel resurrected after watching the first season! Despite my absence on this site, I have been a roleplayer for almost a decade and have written for most of the canon characters at least once. I tend to write in third-person, past tense, and usually range from three to ten paragraphs depending on my writing partner’s skill level.​

_______________​

expectations.

18 and older.

Due to the adult themes in Hazbin Hotel, I’d definitely prefer if you were eighteen and older. I’m not comfortable writing with a minor in general; but, especially when it incorporates themes such as prostitution, murder, etcetera.​

Able to communicate.
I know life has a habit of catching people off-guard. If you need to take a break or even need to stop writing with me, just feel free to drop me a message. I’d very much appreciate the warning so I’m not left hanging.​

Realistic standards.
I’ve written a lot of fanfiction, read a lot of theories and have done my general research for the characters. Be aware that I don’t really feel comfortable writing a character acting OOC (unless it’s an AU, of course!) to suit your ship.​

_______________​

canon pairings.

I really only have a few canon characters that I ship together. First would be Angel and Alastor, followed by Vaggie and Charlie, and then Valentino and Vox. I haven’t written for any other romantic pairings; but, I’d definitely be interested if you have a specific ship you’re interested in!

As for who I’ve written with most, it will come as no surprise that Alastor is my favorite character to write for. I’ve written several iterations of his backstory and worked out concepts for his life before he landed in Hell and afterwards. Following very closely after would be Angel Dust. I already have several ideas that could be developed into a roleplay if you express interest in roleplaying as this pair.​

_______________​

original characters.

I do have several original characters I’ve developed to fit into the narrative of Hazbin Hotel. I haven’t really had a chance to explore them in the roleplaying world due to a lack of interest. However, I’d be thrilled to chat about one another’s original characters if that’s something you’d like to explore!​

_______________​

Okay, that’s it for now! If you’re interested in roleplaying with me, feel free to PM me or drop a comment below.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back