• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel interest? (MxM!)

Listens-to-music

SHOVE A PLOT UP MY ASS AND I'LL BE YOURS FOREVER
Hey guys! I'm looking for a Hazbin hotel rp! I would love to play Angel Dust, but you can be just about anyone under the sun! I prefer MxM for my ships, and prefer if you are okay with exploring the darker themes the show heavily implies.
I heavily ship Angel with Husker and Alastor, but if you wanted to go VERY dark you could be Valentino, Vox, (Or tbh anyone) if you have a really really really good OC I'd also like to hear about them! If you don't want to do radiodust, I also RP as Alastor, Vox, Blitzo, or Cherri!!! Hit me up!
Hit me up <3

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm looking for a Hazbin hotel rp! I would love to play Angel Dust, but you can be just about anyone under the sun! I prefer MxM for my ships, and prefer if you are okay with exploring the darker themes the show heavily implies.
I heavily ship Angel with Husker and Alastor, but if you wanted to go VERY dark you could be Valentino, Vox, (Or tbh anyone) if you have a really really really good OC I'd also like to hear about them!
Hit me up <3
hey hey! I have a new hazbin OC, so I'm interested in an Angel Dust x my OC roleplay! if this is still open, ofc^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back