• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dumbledoof

Two Thousand Club
Hello, I am Dumble of Doof, and I'm going to keep this short and to the point. I'm looking for an RP set in the same world as Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss! I'm open to both OCs and playing canon characters, as I will personally be playing an OC, but I can also play a canon at request! (Can do Alastor, Charlie, or Stolas. I am open to trying another if those three aren't what you're looking for, but absolutely won't play Valentino or Vox.)

I'm personally looking for Cherri Bomb x OC, that being one of my two OCs. Azrael, an archangel like Lucifer with dissociative identity disorder, with two totally real and active personalities at once. The other one is Salem here, a sinner demon in the form of a snow leopard down in Hell, working for Vox as both his premium technician and engineer, alongside a prime assassin, wielding a form of magic similar to her boss.

I'm interested in both general shenanigans in the world, or plotting a story within it. I would like someone who is at least 18+ and are alright with mature themes, and my general style of graphic writing (violence, blood, gore). I'm looking mainly for long term partners; you don't have to be active daily, but if you aren't able to post for a while, I'd appreciate the heads up. Please PM me if you're interested (post here if you cannot PM yet)!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey! If you’re still searching I’d love to work something out c:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back