• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
hello there and welcome to yet another interest check! i still got that hazbin hotel brainrot and am mega hyperfixated on it. so here’s a brand new interest check specifically focused around hazbin hotel! i have seen the pilot and have watched all of season 1! i have also been in the hazbin hotel fandom since 2019.

about me:
i am a twenty-two (22) year old aroace-spec trans man. you can call me juniper, juju/juni, fairy, fawn, or shark. my pronouns are he/purr/fox and you’re welcome to use other neos as well. i have been roleplaying since 2012! i live in the est timezone, though with my sleep schedule and chronic insomnia I can be up late sometimes.

i’m autistic and i also have adhd and anxiety. i enjoy ooc chatting with my roleplay partners and gushing about our ocs so be prepared for me to info dump about sharks and my other special interests and hyperfixations.

also, i adore making spotify playlists, memes, headcanons, incorrect quotes, etc with my partners. love goofing off with my roleplay partners!

i procrastinate a lot so please feel free to give me a little nudge if it’s been a while.

i can write up to 1000+ words though it depends on how much i am given to work with.

about you/the roleplay:
please be 18+ of age as i do not feel comfortable roleplaying with minors.

you must also be lgbtq+ friendly.

i am happy to roleplay in a dm or in a thread. i am happy to do ooc chatting/plotting on discord or in a dm.

please be comfortable with doubling and playing multiple characters. i am more than happy to do multiple canon/canon pairings and multiple canon/oc pairings! i’m also happy to do a mix of both in the same roleplay!

no one liners please. you don’t have to match how much I write but please give me enough to work with!

help with plotting please! you tell me your ideas, i tell you mine!

dealbreakers:
homophobia/transphobia/bigotry
— this is an absolutely huge dealbreaker for me. if you show that you are any of these things then i am out of there.

just saying hi, hello, or let’s roleplay — no. just no. when you dm me, please tell me a bit about yourself and what you’re interested in! i won’t interact with you if you just say hi.

rushing for replies — so this is basically if you bump me every 30 minutes - 1 hour for a reply. it can take me a while to get an ic post out though i am pretty active in ooc. sometimes I can reply daily but not always. you be patient with me and i will be patient with you.

1st person pov — i roleplay in 3rd person and I would like for you to do the same.

unwilling to communicate — i adore ooc chatting with my roleplay partners. i love gushing about ocs and goofing off and info dumping about my special interests and latest hyperfixations. if we’re not communicating outside of the roleplay then i am going to be pretty uncomfortable.

gender pairings:
all of my ocs are part of the lgbtq+ community.

i can do any gender pairing that is out there — m/m, f/f, nb/nb, f/nb, m/nb, m/f, you name it!

polyamorous friendly here!

ghosting policy:
i am ghosting friendly! you do not have to tell me if you have lost interest in the roleplay. I understand!

canon/oc pairings!

please note:
i will not roleplay as valentino. please don’t ask for him as a love interest.

i am open to romantic and/or platonic/qpr canon/oc ships.

bolded characters are those who I’m craving to play against!

who can i play as?
charlie, vaggie, cherri bomb, sir pentious, alastor, lucifer, husk, velvette, rosie, baxter, molly, lute, lilith, arackniss, angel dust, adam

who i want
vox, alastor, lucifer, velvette, rosie, sir pentious, angel dust, charlie, vaggie, cherri bomb

canon/canon ships!

my ships will be listed below! the bolded character is who i would like to play as. if both are bolded then i will happily play either character!

if a ship has a !! next to it, then that means I’ve got some ideas I would love to try!

these pairings can either be romantic or platonic/qpr

vox x alastor !! (craving!)
husk x angel dust
lucifer
x alastor !!
charlie
x vaggie
sir pentious x cherri bomb
alastor
x rosie
alastor
x angel dust
lucifer
x lilith
vaggie
x cherri bomb
sir pentious x arackniss
sir pentious x baxter
lucifer
x sir pentious

oc/oc ships!

i would prefer to do multiple ships and pairings for this!

and that’s all folks! if you are interested, then please dm me instead of commenting here! if you are unable to send a dm, then you may comment here and i will send you a dm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back