• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel 1x1 Interest Check

charlie-

Princess
Hey! So, I’m looking to Roleplay some Hazbin Hotel! I’m preferably looking to write as Charlie of course but I can write anyone else if you want me to.

I can do Canon x Canon and Canon x OC but I will absolutely not do OC x OC.

— Romance is an absolute must! —

My Pairings (Involving Charlie):

Alastor x Charlie

Vaggie x Charlie

Valentino x Charlie

Vox x Charlie

Valentino x Vox x Charlie

Husk x Charlie

I’m also up for a Swap AU! Alastor and Charlie switch places, Angel and Vaggie switch places, Husk and Nifty switch places.

Now since I’ll write someone else if you want me to, I’ll list out my other pairings that don’t involve Charlie and the character in bold is who I want

Angel Dust x Alastor — only doing this if it’s the Swap AU (Alastor is Charlie, Angel is Vaggie)

Alastor x Rosie

Sir Pentious x Nifty

Valentino x Vox

Valentino x Alastor

Sir Pentious x Baxter

Vaggie x Cherri Bomb

Canon x OC Stuff:

Yeah, I’m willing to double up.

For Canon x OC, I can play: Charlie, Angel Dust, Cherri Bomb, Husk, Baxter, Nifty, Arackniss, and Mimzy.

I want you to play: Alastor, Sir Pentious, Vox, Valentino, Lucifer, Vaggie

Hey there! I hope you are still interested in this. I am pretty new so I wasnt sure if it was proper manners to post here or message you but feel free to contact me if you wish to start up one!

Hey there! I hope you are still interested in this. I am pretty new so I wasnt sure if it was proper manners to post here or message you but feel free to contact me if you wish to start up one!

I’m still interested! And you can feel free to send me a message if you’d like.

I have an oc I wanted to ship with Charlie, he's a geeky mad scientist type who is somewhat based on Flug from Villainous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back