• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hazbin Hat .. Continued! (Still Closed)

The Lamb and the Snake

The lamb took absolute notice of their mentors' warning expression, ever so cautiously they slink away and hide behind a bush away from the battlefield when-oh no what was he doing?!

They wanted to go after the scientist but something in the way Alastor spoke caused them to be glued to their spot. They were too petrified with the notion of what was going on to even move-Oh how brave Fluggy was to the little lamb.

The serpent turned to his subordinate, keeping sure to make all tentacles avoid the young man. He could get himself hurt! What was going through the scientist's mind coming into the danger vicinity like this!?

''Professor Flug what are you doing? Get out of there this instant!'

He could hear the snap and crackle of bones as the creature began to tear into two-good good just a little more and they'll hopefully turn to a nice irredeemable purée. This felt amazing.

He had forgotten what it felt like to personally tear something to bits, he would most often than naught have his subordinates take care of issues such as this. But this one- oh this one he would savor. His upper lip curled into a maw grin, growls and laughter bubbling from within him as he took a gander at his work before him, oh how invigorating this felt. It was like a sweet addictive that he couldn't help but feel a sense of euphoria with taking each painstaking moment to relish within.

Oh he missed this truly.

The Scientist & The Stag

“Now listen here tiny whelp, don’t think for a MOMENT I won’t melt you with those THINGS over there!~” At this point Alastor’s threat was barely decipherable behind the heavy Radio static that clenched to his voice. Supporting Black Hat’s command towards his subordinate, the stag unleashed a particularly large tentacle from seemingly out of nowhere, allowing it to collapse with a thud between Flug and the scientist’s topic of interest.

Hearing the ruffles of the bushes, Alastor’s ears twitched lightly. What had been red sclera before were now transformed into radio dials, the burnt cardinal that took up the rest of his clothing and persona now stretching over the space of his eyelids. “Oh. Ac.ced.ia~” He cooed, the distortion now in their direction. “Deerest, whereEVER are you going? You can’t possibly be leaving, not before the main FINALE~” Just behind the ewe sparks popped at their ankles, warning of the flames that exploded shortly after. “Remain put until you are instructed otherwise. Wouldn’t want anyone ...HURT now, would we?”

“Sir, with all due respect…” Flug turned his head lightly, making eye contact with the serpentine employer. Normally, Black Hat’s angered state would overwhelm the employee, forcing him to jump back to wherever ordered.

This time… this time was a little bit different.

Whatever the scientist was thinking, couldn’t be anywhere as tame as he would usually propose. The moonlight continued to gloss over his goggles, resuming back to the younger of the two Irredeemables. “...I would like to take this one in for examination.” Stepping forward -- and around the tentacles -- Flug reached into his coat pockets, partially minding the growls that emitted from the one named Vicar; expectedly, the nonverbal threats were subdued into hisses of pain caused by more of Black Hat’s puree forming of their flesh and bone.. “It’s a very rare occasion I get to witness this type of magic, sir. I intend to investigate it further.” A pause.

“And perhaps we can take the other too. Just for more … intensive observations.”

The Lamb and the Snake

They froze in plaqce when they caught sight of his sclera and squeaked at the pops on their ankles, dancing lightly with a trollop to avoid the sparks and their threatening hiss at their skin. They winced at the pain but otherwise obeyed the order to stay put despite the rapid beating of their chest.

"Y-yes sir Mr. Alastor, l-look I'm being a good lamb and sitting,' They plop back onto their bottom with their tail shivering, fur on end and waiting with bated breath. They knew they wanted to run but knowing Alastor when he was in this type of mood, they think better against the notion and sit there instead, shivering and smiling nervously as their tail thumps the floor anxiously, it's owner riddled with tremors of fear.

He stops his thrashing tentacles for two ticks of a moment-non-obscured eye visibly squinting daggers at his apprentice but-he seemed to not yell or tell him off.

Yet.

His voice have a hushed growl, his claws slowly coming out of their traction to be visible to the audience before him.

"With your behavior of running off getting into trouble I am reluctant to allow you any pleasure in experimentation, Professor,' His teeth clenched and his jaw's muscles visibly terse. How dare he propose experimentation and fun for himself when he's the reason all of this was going on?! Or was it that lambs'..no matter-either way he felt the irredeemables had their share of a good beating and retreats his tentacles back into their firrey depths from whence they were retrieved and manifested before grabbing hold of his collar.

"Now that that's taken care of, I believe you and I need a little chat' Oh the words he'd saved for his subordinate.

The Scientist & The Stag

“Hm. Goood~! See? Was that SO difficult, deerest?” Alastor cooed. With a snap of his fingers, the tendrils that toyed with the two Irredeemables snaked around the legs, ankles and arms to keep them in place. To Alastor, their demise was nothing more than a human placing a movie on ‘pause’ to resume at his discretion.
Now. For his apprentice.
Pivoting on his heel, Alastor returned back to where Acedia now sat obediently. Behind them, one of the tendrils he had been using earlier broke ground and grabbed at their tail, pulling the extension into the ground and locking them in. He stopped just before them, gleaming down with his characteristic mustard smile and reddened glowing eyes.
“Now then, Acedia. Why don’t you tell dear Allie what in the 7 rings made you think it was ABSO.LUTELY acceptable to, oh, I don’t know, come to the ONE place I specifically instructed you not to?”
WIth a swift maneuver, Alastor dropped into a crouch, maroon lined gloves grabbing hold of his apprentice’s chin with a firm thumb and forefinger. As he took hold of them, their trembling shook against his grip, quickly devolving into tremors. “Do you understand what happens to deer little demons who do not heed to the warnings they’ve been given?”

“Sir, you don’t understand-” Whatever idea, whatever personality shift was occurring within Flug was immediately knocked clean out of him as Black Hat grabbed hold of his shirt collar. A wad of saliva fought to push down his throat, turning his head to avoid the full wrath of the serpentine demon. Moreover. Had Black Hat -- of ALL demons -- just rejected him an opportunity for experimentation? Had he ANY idea of the potential he had found!? Between the concept of fusion with the Iredeemables and the fire fruit discovered with his co-apprentice, there was no telling what power surge this could mean for the future of Black Hat Incorporation.
Still. It didn't defeat the fact that the one man that'll grant him the green light to so much as touch his laboratory wasn't the most pleased with him.
Ripples of panic passed through the scientist, a hand absentmindedly reaching to pry one of the gentle-demon's claws off of himself. “T..this...this trip ...it isn’t what you think… I can explain… honesT…” A small yelp betrayed the evil scientist, the tremors visibly revealing themselves in the form of wavers in his beloved airplane t-shirt. “Ch...chat…? Ab..absolutely s...sir.”

The Lamb and the Snake

The ewe felt a wince creep into their throat with their heart lurching forward, their fur prickling out as if it were near static. They give a yelp as their tail is restrained, attempting to lift it to no avail. They attempt to avoid his sharp gaze, cutting through to their very soul. This wasn't good. They return his knowing smile with a sheepish one of their own, well aware of the possibly danger they were in.

"W-well you see sir I-I wa-was here on a task to find you a special fruit that grew here f-for a culinary surprise. I didn't pay attention to the vicinity or danger thereof,' Well-they were honest at least. Then again they've been too honest in the past, giving away secrets and personal information to those who could use it against them. Even when meeting Alastor did they wear their heart on their sleeve.

The serpentine caught a sideways glance at the other mentor and his apprentice, adjusting his monocle with his free hand so that the gleam of light case by it making it shimmer threateningly within the moonlight, would allow the paper bag-clad scientist to gaze at his usually obscured eye. It was a beating red shade, pulsating and glaring at the subordinate.

"I say we head back and deal with the apprentices and their punishment,' He spoke, fangs gnashing against each other as the corner of his maw was grinding in a frustration only to be described as grating and simmering. His gaze did not even dare leave the sight of his mad scientist protege, only glaring past his goggles into his very being. His claws were firmly gripping the blue shirt he was wearing until the tips of his claws started to slowly tear the polyester fibers that were keeping the article of clothing together.

He was furious.

The Scientist & The Stag

Alastor’s grin only widened. With every excuse, every wince, every yelp that emitted from the helpless ewe further dug the hypothetical -- and perhaps very literal -- grave they have found themselves in. “So what I’m hearing, Acedia, is that you’re perfectly fine to handle yourselves and you are free to do exactly as you please.” His arms rose into a nonchalant shrug, fingertips elongating with each passing second. “Seems like an acceptable thought, my dear~”

“W...wait a second that isn’t what they meant at all..!” Flug called out. His gaze flickered to Ace for a moment, then back at the stag. Despite his verbal flailing, he wouldn’t dare get himself into further trouble with Black Hat. Not when he was so close to him. “Oh Holy Mother of Science, L...Lord Blackhat, I … o...only mean the best for you an...and the organization..we were just searching for ways to better improve your statuses here in H..hell, that’s it. We’ve taken the proper precautions and …” The scientist fumbled over his words, praying to whatever scientific force was watching over them that the gentle-demon did not pick up on his lack of preparedness.

“I don’t believe I was addressing you, Grease, now was I?” The stag besmirched the scientist, never for a second leaving his thorough attention from the ewe. He pivoted on his heel, reddened sand blending with his oxfords as he did so. Their eyes avoided his at all costs, making every attempt in their being to express their shame.
Then again, if they were going to feel this way, perhaps following a HUMAN of all things wouldn’t have even so much as crossed their mind.
As delayed, the last part of their explanation seemed to have further soured his otherwise falsely deceiving merriment. “You … didn’t pay attention to the danger?” The aforementioned claws found themselves grasping at the back of the ewe’s neck, the tendril holding them down now releasing them upon its summoner’s request. “Would you get a load of this, Blackie! They didn’t realize how DANGEROUS this forest is! It’s almost as if .. they’re looking to rebel against their mentors, to deceive them, to show us just how STRONG they are without us! Was this your thinking as well, Grease? If I didn’t know any better, I’d say a re-education of sorts is in order~!” Naturally, the stag paid neither mind nor care to the other two. Just like everything else, they were mere audiences to his little spectacle with himself and his dearest apprentice as the main stagemen. He almost had to agree with Black Hat had it not been for their stubborn frenemy relations. Though. The sound of dealing punishment to his apprentice sounded nothing short of absolutely DELIGHTFUL. He brought them closer, forcing them to meet his eye level despite their constant battle to not to. By the way he was handling them, they were easily feet in the air with little to nothing to grasp onto. “I’ve most certainly something for you in particular, my dear.”

In the Black Hat Organization, each and every individual had their particular … mode, Flug wanted to call them. Demencia had a certain ‘mode’ whenever just waking up, or whether someone is threatening to take her dearest Black Hat (gag) away from her. 5.0.5, while Flug was both proud and yet disappointed in the nature of the bear, became a certain kind of way whenever someone would mess up the household shortly after spending a day of cleaning. Supposedly, he himself had a tendency to get far too into his work, and almost become cruel with his experimentations. Though, what was a little cruelty if the activity meant that progress was being made? That is, of course, if he were to indulge the said state of mind he can get. If he were asked, he could neither confirm nor deny it.

Now, the worst of the modes of all … had to be none other than Black Hat himself. Sure, the serpentine demon was notorious for his temper. But nothing came close to when he was about to lose business to a hero, or worse. Credibility. It was he and he alone who would be called into the boss’s office to report the updates, praying that they were successful. If they weren’t ….

Flug froze, studying Black Hat’s malevolent glower. He was used to (or so he convinced himself) being handled, and tossed. That wasn’t so much as the issue. It was when his boss adjusted his monocle just to emphasize just how deep into a wad of shit the scientist had landed himself in his antics. Knee deep, the least.
Not to mention, the only time he’s seen that shade of red was when faced with a particularly nuanced hero. Anything that soon followed after was agreed to never be spoken about -- ever.

Doctor Kenning Flugslys caught a wad of saliva in the center of his throat. He could’ve sworn in that very moment, his demise wouldn’t be by his boss’s claws but by the stubborn fabrication of fear that lodged itself in his adam’s apple. “P...p...punishment …? S...sir perhaps we could sit an...and discuss this more maybe even …. Allow me to demonstrate how this event...c.a...can work in your favor..” He felt the serpentine demon’s seething state transfer into his claws and directly onto his own chest. Flug pulled his shoulders back to avoid skin touching the weaponed appendages, but to no avail.

That was his favorite shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back