• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hazbin Hat .. Continued! (Still Closed)

The Lamb

The visceral red of the pentagram shone bright within the skies as scuffles pervaded the airs, excited and frenzied within their metronome of pattering. The owner of these scuffles was but a lost lamb among wolves, leading their way to the forests whilst dragging along the poor victim to accompany their endeavors.
"Come on Fluggy, I know Alastor and Mr. Black Hat will love these berries with their pie. I gotta make it up to Allie for being caught up with my work all the time after all,' The softened voice mewled out to the other, naive and fruitful as ever.

Back within the depths of Hell was a serpentine devil, examining the sheen of his inky blackened claws with a rather bemused croon of the knuckles, gurgles bubbling from within his throat. "I see your lamb is no where to be seen and neither is my scientist..Damn it all Alastor are you ever able to keep track of the lamb?' His eye which was non-obscured was but narrowed, a single ivory sliver against his scaled skin.

The Scientist

Trudging closely behind the innocent lamb was a human far too lost into his own thoughts for someone crossing through Hell. His fingers fussed with the end of either hand’s glove, a pin-prick swallow as they traveled further into the wilderness. “Mx. Acedia, I’m pretty sure the sign back there mentioned something about forbidden territory.” A sign, he called it as a way to cover his sheepishness. There was no physical sign but Blackhat had made it clear there were parts of Hell ‘his kind’ shouldn’t wander into.
Then again, once Acedia was dedicated to something, especially Alastor-related, there was no stopping them. Perhaps a welcomed break was needed. He titled his head lightly, taking note of a tree, its fruit coaxed with gentle green flames. “Mx. Acedia, look..”

Leaning back in his spot, a radio-host demon sat back. Records of older, simpler times rewound itself, playing on repeat for what outsiders could presume to be the same set of music for the umpteenth times. A small cloth was used to shine the fine metal that composed his beloved microphone, his hum blending to the tune of the man singing on the radio. Hearing the annoyed grumbles of his serpentine frenemy brought a chuckle to his lips. “Oh my dear Black Hat, have you not learned yet~? My little lamb is in need of roaming and freedom! Perhaps this can be a teaching moment of not keeping your dear scientist cooped up for so long~”

Well. So long as Acedia returns back to him, that is. Their work has taken the best of them. He could understand with his increase in … business … as of late. His apprentice worked almost like a small kitten - let them roam for as long as they please, allow themselves to believe they have the freedom. Then, before they know it, they’ll be back, curled up in his arms without so much as a fuss.

The Lamb

Upon catching sound of the nerve-wracked scientist, the ewe entity took cautious note of the tremors within his tone and turn to face the direction he was, fuscia gaze locked onto..whatever was that? Their curiosity piqued, they roam over to the flames kindling around the base of the nectar-filled delicacies. Ah, they had never seen these before! They take off their delivery-style bag and pull out a Polaroid, adjusting the angels' frame and

click
'I've never seen these before! That's a new one for the scrapbook. Maybe we should use these!' Their fluffy little pom-pom sheep tail was wagging about as ever, frizzed along the base with great jovial tingles running along the bones. '

As soon as the lordship caught wind of his..compatriot? Competitor? Ah-frenemy was the accurate term in this situation-he raised a brow curiously over to the crimson emanating stag with an unamused grimace.

"And what is it you are implying, Alastor?' The gurgles within his sternum only deepened into a sound akin to that of boiling water within a pot. his own hands neatly balled into fists resting within the side pockets of his coat, lined in a fine velvety silk to help the anger from rising within.
"I'll have you know I let my scientist have plenty of space to roam about. He's just been inside the lab working on my latest experiment, a sickness if you will that will take hold of any and all heroes!' His lips curled upwards into what could be described as an animalistic, devilish grin with his claws grasping the pommel of his cane now, vigor and a pleased chuckle escaping him.

The Scientist

Without missing a beat, Flug retrieved a book from a backpack he had taken along. Should they have a moment to rest, he was hoping to catch up on some research. With all the time spent, he knew very well that Lord Blackhat would be demanding results. Flipping through the pages, his head rose and fell into a bob, comparing the images with the life like one until ….

Interesting.

“Supposedly these fruit are called ‘Fire Fruit’ - not too cleverly named, then again, I’ve speculated there’s been very little room for such creativity in Hell. They’re often used as savory dishes but if cooked properly, they can be used to enhance the flavor of a dessert.” His goggles fixated on a point that captured both the lamb and the newfound fruit. “We have to be careful with this fruit, Mx. Acedia. It looks like if we don’t prepare it correctly, it emits an incredibly toxic poison that can break through even the most stubborn of stomachs”

--------------------

Alastor’s natural state of amusement grew at the momentary silence. He knew well enough he caused some of those bolts in Black Hat’s head to churn before the snake-demon let out another gurgle. “Implying? Yes, well, implying is the word we can use here, ‘Lord’ Blackhat,” his airquotes were masked by his hands fixation on his mic, drumming to the song in thought, “What I happen to be ‘implying’ is that your scientist is absolutely terrified of so much as leaving his workspace while my precious lamb is not only granted the freedom to roam but they know very well to whom they belong to.” Mustard neon teeth pulled back lightly upon seeing the results of the instigation. “Yes, yes, taking down heroes. The fact you even chose a human in the first place to do it for you is still beyond me!~

..But I digress.”
Alastor sat back, finishing up with his microphone. With a snap of his finger, the sentient object disappeared, much against its protests and he rose to his feet, making his way to the nearest kitchen. “I must admit, however. Dinner will be ready soon and my deerest Acedia’s yet to have returned.” His chin lowered a little bit in thought.
“Work or no work, they know better than to be late for meals, of all things~”

Last edited:
The Lamb

Ace's eyes studied the book taken out of it's residing placement before lighting up with a realization dawning upon them, softly like the melody of a song's tune and yet, a slap back to reality all the same. Their look of curiosity and wonder only seemed to deepen as an ear perkedup from under it's wooly puffed mass.

"So what you're saying is we need to be careful and have a certain level of skill in order to acquire the desired result? That's perfect for Allie and Black Hat!' As quickly as they came, they rush over to the fruit with scuttling motions with great enthusiasm and willingness to, as ever, put themself into harms' way for the purpose of pleasing their lordship. Dangerous toxic fruit that's on fire? What better way to spend an evening then endangering oneself for the purpose of using these to cook a delightful meal!

"How do we get them down though? They're on fire so we should probably find something to hold them with-got any gadgets in your bag?'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
'My human is far more capable than that little white muskrat you have trailing behind you so often! At least he can build inventions and devices used to cause chaos and destruction, meanwhile your sheep picks flowers and bakes.' The serpentine hissed from clenched teeth, a look of mirth sparkling within his cat-like eye. Always noticing the smallest of details and changes, and most certainly when the radio demon de-materialized his microphone no sooner did the lordship himself decide to put away his own cane, with a demanding whistle the floors cracked open to an ether of tentacles and threatening green glow, screams of the damned and tortured souls roaring from within to collect his prized possession.

He took notice of the time as Alastor had pointed out both apprentices still missing from the opposites' side, taking the bridge of his..does he even have a nose? Well-between his eyes and pinching them.

"Suppose we should go looking should they be doing something hazardous...again'
And so with a snap of his own extended claws, he snaps his fingers opening yet another tear between reality, taking out a device with a red dot blinking at the end of the antennae and a screen with another red dot. Tracking device, real classy BH.

[/div]

The Scientist

“Ah, ah ah...I’d be careful, Mx.Acedia..! While Lord Black Hat and Mister Alastor are fans of discord, I almost want to say they wouldn’t know what to do with a biological warfare coming from fruit of all things.” Flug pulled at his lab coat collar once more, feeling his neck heat up against his thin nylon gloves. “I might have something, actually.” Placing the bag down, the scientist pried open the lips of the sack further, revealing an array of gadgets ranging from miniature bombs to designs that would resemble guns & rays. After a few minutes of rummaging, Flug retrieved a sleek ray, the ends lighting a soft green, indicating it being ready to activate. “This here is my spectre ray. I’ve designed it to grab things from afar. Comes in handy whenever myself or 5.0.5 would like the remote control and neither of us want to get up!”

There it was. The scientist’s pride in his work beaming from beneath his covered head, voice cracking slightly with anticipation. As soon as he was finished with his ‘evil’ monologue, Flug aimed the gun at the fruit and pulled the trigger, an invisible, ghost-like essence shooting out in the form of a hand to grab the fruit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Defensive over the human as well.” Alastor tsked. Had he turned around, he knew for a fact that Black Hat would’ve erupted in that oversized hat of his at his expression and bemusement. “I wouldn’t be fooled by their innocent appearance~ My ‘muskrat’ happens to have caused far more destruction with their pinky paw than you or your scientist could imagine -- combined!” The radio demon’s hands shot out, unable to contain what bubbled as excitement. Pivoting, he revealed the full ear to ear grin, leaning forward in the serpetine demon’s direction with arms resting behind his back. “They’ve made quite the progress, and in a far better demonstration than the mess I’ve seen back at your ‘organization’."

There was another moment of silence, the stag watching as the cane holders were oh-so delightfully summoned back into the depths of hell. He’d have to get himself one of those. Perhaps he could add it to the list of things he could eventually learn so he could teach Acedia. “You keep your souls where you keep your cane, snake?” Alastor mocked, hiding his impression. “Yes, yes I must admit, if there’s one thing Acedia is NOT good with it’s not placing themselves into danger. Sometimes I wonder if they give themselves more credit than they deserve in terms of how well they can handle themself."

An eyebrow raise as Black Hat retrieved an archaic device.
“You track your scientist?”

The Lamb

There their little tail goes, wagging about happily at the sight of the multicolored device, they mused how it reminded them of toys and doodads from the times of the eighties and nineties. Sound would have more knowledge there than they ever could, no matter the amount of books they indulge on the topic. Experience often gave way to better learning of subjects than simply reading or hearing of the subject after all!

With vigorously still wagging tail and their hands bunched into fists with their cheeks rested on their palms, they observe the doohickey special instrument produced by the human, their ears fluttering about to that of bird wings.

"Ohh It's perfect Fluggy! Now all we have to do is carefully retrieve the fire fruit and then we can head back!' \
The little lamb took notice of their environment, filled with bursting flames of fruits and wondering how they hadn't downright exploded from the heat. It was a curious sight and one they took note of to come back for within the future.

------------------
The serpent took notice of the stag's cheeky grin, returning it with a look that belied his feelings genuinely. Loathing.
Oh how he loathed how right that man was, but he wouldn't admit to it. He clenched his fangs and balled his hands into fists, the blood softly pattering to the floor in droplets with succession, showing his nature of repulsion and a stubborn willful nature.

"Flug has taken out an array of superheroes, I simply have not allowed him near too many demons for their natural instinct to either pick him apart like a slab of fresh meat or manipulate him into Lucifer knows what scheme they're cooking up.'

Cooking, the word made his stomach growl. It was almost time for supper and yet the apprentices were still not back, he made sure to glance from the buck to the device in his hands every now and then with rapid casting gaze.

"The device says they're somewhere within the park and forest area, so possibly they're doing something either scientific..or your apprentice wanted to take photos of the wildlife again~' He bubbled out that last sentence with a smirk, a snarl buried beneath his chest. He loved picking at how un-demonlike the apprentice was. It was amusing to the snake how one of the most feared beings of Hell found himself attracted to something so-well for lack of better terms-airheaded.

[/div]

The Scientist

“with just a little bit of focus…” Flug drolled in concentration. The phantom hand slowly wrapped itself around the fruit, flickering and reacting to the flames before settling in. Soon enough, the delicacy was plucked from the branch and was ‘floating’ its way back down towards the two apprentices. A deadly fruit. By science, was Black Hat going to be thrilled with this one! Who knew the type of schemes he’d cough up once he knew of its properties. There would be no way they could fail! Plus, if he could find a way to incorporate its potential into his works …

..Yes.

“Now be very careful, I was reading someplace that it can collect biothermal heat quite easily if we aren’t careful!”
Flug stated matter-of-factly, raising a gloved pointer finger. “Wouldn’t want either of us to burn our fingers before we have it properly delivered, right?” Maintaining his hold on the fire-fruit, the scientist reached into his backpack to retrieve a much smaller sack, the mouth of the holding utensil opening on its own and devouring the fruit within seconds. “My bag of holding will keep a good eye on it until we have it returned. I could only imagine the looks on their faces now!”

------------------
“I believe you’re losing something there,” Alastor crooned, gaze right on Black Hat’s balled hands. Blood trickled to the ground in suppressed retort, grinding of the snake demon’s fangs sending what would be perceived as a warning had it been anyone else. “..Your demon nature! Ahahahah~! I never pegged you as the type to be going soft, Snakey~!" the stag demon covered, finishing it off with a hearty laugh. His radio voice crackled a little bit in the form of a sigh, swiping a crimson glove at his forehead.

“That said, if your human was truly worthwhile, you wouldn’t even have to worry about him being exposed to demons. As you know, Acedia is a soft little thing, but they can most certainly take care of themselves should the need arise~ I can’t exactly say the same thing for your...what was it? Fluggy?” Alastor ended his statement with a bit of a biting mockery. If only he had his microphone now to finish his taunt. “If that were the case, not even Lucifer himself would be able to so much as lay a hand on the boy! But no, he’s just a darling orphan who couldn’t find any better place to stay but with a demon~. Could you say he’s still with you out of free will or because of his contract TO you?”

The change in topic eased Alastor’s instigation. Jokes and teases aside, it was getting late and their apprentices have yet to return. He expected better out of Acedia of all demons. A swallow betrayed him for a split moment at Black Hat’s vengeful remark, both demons making full eye contact. He couldn’t argue with him there. “Park or forest area… I hope they aren’t closer to the the Forest of Raging Leaves. I’ve specifically instructed Acedia to not enter past the sign indicating the start of that area. There have been reports of massive creatures coming up and about, as well as crooked demons hiding within those parts. Nothing unmangeable I’m sure if we’ve taught them well, but there’s always the … possibility. Between my lamb’s innocence and your scientist’s rapid nerves, there’s no telling what could happen.”

Last edited:
The Lamb

The apprentice observed the spectral glow of the fruit being plucked from it's root-aaandd securely in the bag it goes! They jump into the air a few feet in a pure delight with the success of their task-oh how their lordships will admire their tact and skill!

"Yes! Oh they'll shower us with variations of appraise! We better head back now before we run into any unsavory onlookers or strangers. Allie always reminds me of certain low life demons and creatures that would gobble or hurt us in ten seconds flat!'

Oh indeed there was, unsavory was an appropriate term to denote those of which the Radio demon speaks of, however was it unbeknownst to the naive lamb that they were not alone. For within the crawling depths from The Forest Of Raging Leaves were many a creature vile and dangerous alike who could just about go for a delightful snack, stomachs hungering and fangs gnashing for some delicious meals. Rack of lamb and a side of human anyone?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The snake devil paid little mind and matter to the radio demon droning on about his lamb, rolling his eyes with a bedrudging groan of annoyance.
"Yes yes your little lamb is special to you and means more than an average snack they would make. Now can we get along before our apprentices find themselves in the belly of the beast? That sheep of yours' better not have lead my scientist into danger again or else it's lamb stew for dinner,' His non-milky glazed eye behind it's monocle perch slithered it's pierced gaze towards the pinstripe-clad fellow behind his tread, making long and quick strides out the door while mid-sentence with a knot forming within his duodenum.

Surely, possibly, certainly his scientist wasn't amongst the forest of which he spoke? No no Flug was smarter than to be led astray off the path of safety- r i g h t?..If not, oh he better pray he doesn't fire up the grill with his little friend this coming evening. It was dinner after all, and was he famished from all this worrying. His claws tapped impatiently upon the steeled surface of his tracking device, pattering 3 beats and then resting for two. This continual pattern of anxious flicking and clicking lasted the entire journey towards his human.

The Scientist

The fruit sighed defeatedly as it was placed into the bag. Flug zipped up the sack with a hum of self approval, his goggles glimmering in his friend’s direction. “Mister Alastor and Lord Black Hat will absolutely be thrilled to find our discoveries! Maybe they’ll grant us that day off we’ve been asking for.” Day off … vacation … the word tasted foreign, and yet somewhat delightful. Was he allowed to request for such a day? With ordinary employers, no one would bat an eye, but with someone like Black Hat …

No, no focus. He was there for a reason, and that was most certainly not to enjoy himself.

Though, there was that sea of lava he’s been meaning to visit ...

Acedia’s excitement chirped in once more, repeating the same warning Black Hat had given him not too long before leaving. Unsavory strangers? Were they ready to take on such company? The lamb was an absolute joy to be around, but he wasn’t sure if they, of all demons, would be any more prepared than himself should something far stronger appear. He packed a few rays guns of his own, including his newest invention that took in the energy from the moonlight (something that took eons to perfect), but has yet to test it on humans, much less demonic entities.

Still, he was an evil scientist in the end, demons or not. He’d have to learn to adjust or he’d never measure up to Lord Black Hat’s standards. Nodding once, Flug offered Acedia his wrist, glancing over his shoulder every now in paranoia. Was something moving back there?

No, no deep breaths. Remember the lessons with 5.0.5.

In any case, should something pop out, they’ll be prepared -- or unprepared -- together “We should head back. I think we came… from the east.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lamb stew? Was that a threat or an endearing promise from the serpentine demon? If he were going to be entirely honest with himself, it was almost … cute … to see Black Hat puff up his chest and slink his scales in the face of the stag’s words. It reminded him of a child on a school playground trying to justify himself.

Whatever it was, it most certainly wouldn’t do. Not one bit. In fact, it was almost as if Black Hat had forgotten just who exactly he was addressing. Just because he had himself an apprentice … “My, what a statement, Blackie! Had I not known better, you were blaming my Acedia for your scientist’s poor lack of judgement! To consider a human, of all beings, to wander into one of Hell’s most omnious forests.” His grin pulled further, creases of skin resting at the top of his cheeks from how far back his amusement reached. “Then again, humans are best known for their imminent, even borderline suicidal, curiosity. Had it not been so amusing, I’d almost use the word catastrophe to describe the nature of it!”

Alastor felt the fellow gentledemon’s gaze piercing into himself. The stag redirected the creeping discomfort to his pin-stripped clad suit, folding a collar, and smoothing the pants that any smaller being would find to be disorienting. “How do you propose we go about this, Black Hat?” A shadow stepped from behind Alastor, opening the following door for the two demons, the caster following close behind. Using his height to his advantage, the stag took a few moments to learn the device that was so possessively locked between the other’s claws.

Tracking devices. It was a crass but surefire way to ensure the safety of his deerest little lamb. If them running off and getting into trouble every week was going to be the norm -- which by now it must be -- then perhaps he himself may need to reconsider his current disdain for the method. Especially now with their whereabouts. It was no doubt they were with the human. Something about him, they almost found comfort. Comfort, in a human. Bah. The idea itself was outrageous! Humans sought demons to be the ultimate evil, yet the species was known for outright killing one another for something as simple as spilled milk.

And that was just in the case of giving them something TO blame.

Alastor’s cheek twitched lightly at a thought. What if they were in danger? No, they must be. There was no such thing as entering the Forest of Raging Trees and NOT coming out with a scathe on the wanderer. He wouldn’t put it past Flug’s human tendency to try and shove Acedia in front as a form of sacrifice. Offer them so that he could escape on a clean slate. It was only natural after practically spending all of his time with someone like Black Hat.

Should that be the case. Only Lucifer could ensure Hell doesn’t collapse after he is through.

The Lamb

The east, that was left right? No it was the right, or was it behind them now because of their position when standing? Ace had one fatal flaw, they were absolutely terrible with directions. They had gotten lost many a time on outings and errands, even if they knew the area like the back of their hand they would somehow find themself in the wrong destination or direction to said aforementioned destination.

"E-east right!' The lamb takes their pointer finger and traces a phantom line within their sight, as if trying to ascertain which direction east even was. They point right and give a timid sound of laughter. "T-that way right?' the ewe glances over to their anxious fellow apprentice, tail swooping behind them back and forth within their own anxiety.

Within the shadows,deafening mixes of murmurs and guttural mixes of conversation could be heard from within the fog that was crawling by their feet, itching to take a scrumptious bite from the human and savoring the lamb within the snapping jaws of fate that await them. Little lambs amonst the wolves were they both now, their fates dancing and giggling with a hungering glee.
---------------------------------------------------------
Black Hat hunched his shoulders forward as he followed behind the shadow and portal to their destination he could only assume, itching to get to his scientist with great haste.
"Human or not at least he has the brain of a scholar, meanwhile your apprentice can barely find themself...' The snake demon found his thoughts trailing as another one replaced them, one that made his stride quicken with beats going from 2-3 to now almost a dashing job, 2-2-2- each second gaining momentum.

"If my apprentice is lost in that dangerous forest with your apprentice you'll never hear the end of it from me!' He panted out bellows in between placement of footing and rise into the air as he gained speed, eye narrowed to the path ahead making certain he's watching where he goes. They shouldn't be too far right? Hell's bells this was going to drive him mad with impatience and query of his humans' position of safety now.

The Scientist

“I thought east was back … that way,” Flug pointed behind the two of them. It was only natural, of course, to go in the opposite direction from whence they came. But with all the twists and turns that Acedia’s wanderlust (and even a bit of his own) had led them, where exactly WAS the opposite direction? Another tug at his lab collar, sweat beginning to poke through his air-plane t-shirt.

“Wait, I know! I could just use my navigation device..!” With another drop to the ground, Flug began to rummage through his bag, yellow coaxed fingers sifting through the pockets. There was a slight lull in his searching attempt, then a spike. “Wrong pocket, maybe..” he murmured absent-mindedly, unzipping a much smaller section that couldn’t so much as fit a pencil, much less an entire device. Still, he had to check.

No way … could he have left it at home? Dropped it somewhere?
Was he left.. unprepared?

“There’s no way … I could’ve sworn I brought it with me-- I never leave home without it!” The scientist’s voice broke into the open, verbally expressing Acedia’s growing anxiety. He turned his head once, slowly rising to his feet.

There it was again, the voices.
Surely his latest experimentation hadn’t caused any hallucinatory side effects, have it? Oh dear science, he’d hope so right about now.

Fog crawled up to their ankles, instinctively causing Flug to pull Acedia to himself. “S..sorry ..but if Mister Alastor finds you in any shape less than alive and well, he’ll have my head for sure..!’

Just above in the tree-tops rested two darkened silhouettes. Their appearances looking … sub-human the most with deathly paled skin, and sunken eyes. Had an outsider gotten so much as a glimpse at them, they would’ve pegged neither nor had slept for the past eon. Both of the beings seemed to have been reacting to their presumed lack of sleep each in his own way. One of them with the classic half lidded eyes, expression that normally drooped was now aware with an air of stoicness.

The other, however, couldn’t wait to get down there.

“Brother look,” the far more excited one chittered in a low whisper. “How long has it been since we’ve had lamb?”

“Far too long,”
the other agreed with a nod, leaning forward in his hiding spot. “The human would be a nice side to the lamb as well. Perhaps roast them alive? Pair with a few olives?”

“My dear Vicar,”
grinned the first, “you’re thinking far too simply! Have I not taught you better? Intellectual beings are best boiled alive so that you could hear their screams slowly fade into submission. Their agony will marinate as they simmer.”

---------------------------------------------------------

“At least they have the spine to discover themselves!” Alastor hid his panic with more of his bitter humor, using his height to his advantage to surpass the serpentine demon. Just where in the hells was Acedia, anyhow? Of all things, they could’ve considered marking the trees or using their wildlife knowledge to figure … Lucifer knows what.

Without realizing it, the stag was miles way away from Black Hat, his own silhouette expanding as if trying to get a better look over some of the higher places in the forest. Accompanying him, shadows from beneath his feet shot out, in pursuit of his little ewe. “If this keeps up, I may just need to take some further measures -- towards both your apprentice AND mine for the tomfoolery!” His mood simmered once more at the sight of the fog, its obscurness easily a living Hell for anyone with severe asthma. Alastor’s monocule scrunched up, his eyebrows furrowing. Fog? At this time? Why, it wasn’t even night fall just yet! They’ve easily another 45 minutes before the environment gained an advantage over her prey.

“Just so you know, if your beloved scientist leaves my lamb in any less than perfectly unscathed, it will be YOU who will be answering to me, Black Hat. Might even have to consider selling yourself AND your precious Fluggy in order to begin making up for the damages!” As soon as they left, his shadow minions retrieved back, indicating they were unable to continue should they want to get lost as well.

The Lamb

At first sight of the young scientists' panicked state, the lamb attempted to assist and rifle through his bag with him, making careful sure not to reach where he already has for fear of nicking his gloved hands with their peony claws.

"So what you're saying is we're really lost?' The lamb gave an onward look of dismay and concern, brows furrowed and a cautious mewl caught into the back of their throat, wishing to burst from them into a fully drawn whimper. Their ears catch another sound, their hand now waving over at the scientist as if in warning to keep his volume down now. Something felt wrong, as though they were not alone. The upside to being an anxious creature? You can definitely sense danger. They lift their ewe appendage in hopes to hear the direction the voices were escaping from and tilt their head upward, eyes becoming pinpricks.

"Don't.make.a sound,' They whisper over to their compatriot, their tail and ears frizzing up so that they resembled cotton swabs-they had caught sight of Vicar and his fellow...what were they called again? They know Alastor had at some point explained the various types of creatures in Hell and they recall the physical description, but the name of their kind escaped them as their heart threatened to beat too loudly in their fearful frenzy. They need to find a way to call for Alastor, they were not going to make it out alive possibly if they didn't.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black Hat could taste the bitterness from the other even where he was walking, the wry attitude of The Radio Demon gave way to some other emotions being harbored in the man. However, not that the snake cared for what he was feeling but at the same time he couldn't pinpoint just what he was feeling.As he was about to respond with an index finger raised with the intention to interject, his device gives a beeping sound and he knows what that means. He picks up his pace into an almost full sprinting dash.

One hand pressed against the rim of his hat to keep it from escaping it's perched placement and the other firmly on the tracking device as his mouth is drawn back into a snarling bared-fang expression. Green acidic drool was being caught within the breeze and flying behind him. That beep meant he had others in his vicinity, and they're not of the friendly nature. This was Hell after all, only the damndest of the damned come here. Unless they were born here like the princess and imps or somehow misjudged like The stags' apprentice-those chances were slim in these areas however.

"What was it you said about this area? Where did your damn apprentice take them?! My device is getting a reading of other beings in the area!'

The Scientist

“Wait wait, don’t-- I …” Without so much as a warning, the small ewe dropped down and began rummaging through his stuff to help find the device he was looking for. Avoiding their miniscule claws, Flug returned his hands to his person, a rare sigh in defeat escaping into the stiffened air. “I’m afraid so, Mx. Acedia. I could’ve sworn I brought the device along with all of the other preparations needed for today. It was even placed right next to the sandwiches I packed!”

Unbeknowst to the tree rustles and the brushes swaying to the two vulnerable prey, Flug sat himself back down in what he’d presume to be the grassy terrain had the sun not taken its light away. It was soft, and cool for plant life in Hell. Mist collected at the tops of the greenery, lukewarm from the heat radiating in the central parts of Hell. His palm slowly sunk into the terrain, alerting the scientist out of his relaxed state.

Marsh? Here? It wasn’t likely according to the research he’s conducted. As a matter of fact, the ground was supposed to become more firm as the night progressed, leaving a trail for visitors to follow to avoid getting caught in the predatory webs of this forest.

Flug turned his head in the direction of the ewe, his nerves beginning to mirror the one that they expressed. If only his head wasn’t covered by a shame ridden bag, he’d be able to communicate thoroughly and silently to his compatriot. Instead, the moon-light caught over his goggles, the small pin-prick reflection now non-existent as though a small dog catching wind of the impending danger.

“Oh look now, brother. They’ve froze. Your rambunctious laughter is going to scare yet another meal away,” the one presumed as Vicar complained lowly. His brother only let out another laugh at the situation overall, a malicious grin cocked from cheek to cheek.

“Not with what I’ve planned, younger brother. I’ll ensure we eat well tonight.” With a hand extended towards his blood, the other accepted, the two silhouettes merging into the shadows that masked them. What now stood in the two’s place was one massive wolf-like creature, shoulders arched against the branch that sat over them. In the limited light, a massive jaw was pulled back into a fang-ridden snarl, revealing its enormous self before the two meals-to-be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alastor’s ears caught wind of the beeping, a single hum escaping himself. He was not amused. Not one bit. Whilst he wasn’t up-to-date with the technologies and do-hickies like his frenemy here was, only an imbecile would perceive the shift in sounds to be something … good.
The stag followed close behind, assuming the form of a deer to avoid lunging at the nearest target for the sake of frustration control. “What are you picking up, Black Hat?” Dropping all indications of snark from the Radio Demon, he kept pace with the snake, eyes focused straight ahead in search of an alternative entrance.

Damn this forest. During the day, it was an attraction spot for the hopeless, and at night it was one big spider-web for those who decide to out-live their welcome. It was bad for business, and most certainly didn’t do him any favors as far as his wander-lust driven apprentice went. There were much better ways to write demons off, none of which this forest had to offer.

Wry air caught the scarlet demon’s lips, wind catching through the hairs of his deer ears, wavering up and down to avoid the acidic drool that emitted from the demon in front of him. He finally kept pace, taking a few three steps for every sprint Black Hat took.

“This forest is home to many feral creatures, most of which are composed of what have been named Irredeemables. Sub-human beings that continue to deteriorate either psychologically, physically or both. Of the few that were brave enough to retrieve one from the forest at night, they have resembled DNA very closely to humans. Lucifer knows what they’ve been doing with the information since then, but it most certainly has the public’s attention very similar to the humans’ fascination with bigfoot and aliens. Only these creatures have been proven to be real.” Alastor’s paws quickened in pace, now so much as resulting to wide gazelle hops to keep an even tempo. “It therefore goes without saying, snake. My apprentice had nothing to do with it this time. Knowing them, they must’ve gone out for a walk when your damned scientist caught wind of this unknown but highly sought after forest. It’s practically a death-trap for the research-oriented."

The Lamb

The ewe stood fairly still as their hoof-paw like feet squelched within the swamp-like terrain beneath their footing, eyes pinprick miniscule and gaze sharply staring at the Irredeemables. The recalled in their studies from Alastor what fate would await the two should they not be able to escape their predicament. They take a few deep breaths and attempt to mask their fear should these creatures be able to catch any whiff of the stench. It would become a mixture of strawberries with a hint of vinegar, pungent yet fruity fresh within nature.

"I-I see you both are hungry, w-why not I fetch you both a snack haha!' they reach into the bag, waving the desired morsels of bread and deli meats into the air at the creatures. "W-we were going to have them but you can have them have a wonderful day!' and with that they take their hand around Flugs, claws digging into the nylon rubber fabric in order to take a firm grip onto him and they take off running,

not looking behind them to see the creatures. Blood roared in their ears and their lungs screamed for air as fear constricted them shut. Run run run that was their instinct at the moment, their only thoughts within their head. In their state they weren't taking careful notice where they ran and they felt their body collide with someone else, letting out a squeak and holding their head. They look up to see who it was, heart racing and-oh thank the lords of Hell it was Black Hat! That meant Alastor was close by.

The snake demon took no haste, grabbing his scientists' arm and pulling him away from the lamb, should they stain his scientist with their demonic sickly sweet stench. He took one look at his protege and another sour glance at the lamb, eye slitting with a disdained gurgle emitting from his throat and fangs bared in a warning snarl to the lamb to back away.

"What in the nine circles has gotten into you, coming out to this dangerous area? You're not hurt are you?' He begins invasively rolling his sleeves up and examining his human, growls and mumbles coming from him as he focuses solely onto Flug now.

Ace looks about for Alastor, hoping he was close by and spots the familiar red stag form, running over to him and wrapping their arms around his neck so that their claws rested on his shoulder blades, kissing his cheek over and over as tears welled within their eyes.

"Allie! Oh thank the gods you're here! We ran into irredeemables! This is all my fault I brought Flug to get fire fruit and please don't be mad at me,' The lamb was shaking, tail between their legs like a scolded puppy and the fur on their hears and tail was puffed in relation to the sight of a cotton swab, bleating out.

The Scientist & The Stag

The creature, what was once composed of two brothers, now stood as one, its head barely surpassing the highest tree-tops. Should a tree creature come swinging by, it surely would’ve mistaken the lycanthrope for one of the leafy tops, continuing on its way. That is, hadn’t it been for the snarled gripped grin, teeth the size of small desks filling as much as (in)humanely possible. With a bellied growl, a monsterous hand slams into the marsh, immediately casting aside their prey’s offers of deli goods.

Deli goods were absolutely a treat to this canine mutt. But much like other predators in this forest, they much rather pick apart the meats while it is still in its living state.
Still, the strawberry-vinegar scent was delectable. Had it not been for the brothers’ distinct difference in preference of dessert before dinner, the lamb would’ve most certainly been first on their menu.

Much akin to a dog to a postal man, the wolf creature took off into a sprint after the two far smaller creatures, straggling with each zig-zag and abrupt direction their food decided to turn to.

More fascinated than actually fearful, Flug took no notice of his arm being held hostage until his companion began their sprint away from the monsterosity. “Mx...Mx Acedia, please wait..! I can’t run as fast as--” Their chase was short lived, the small ewe running straight into a familiar serpentine demon.

“L...Lord Black Hat, sir! I can explain, I was.. out and I decided to take Mx. Acedia with me. They wanted to get some pictures in and..” Abruptly grabbed once more, the oh-too familiar scent of Black Hat’s sophistication caught whiff beneath the scientist’s covered nose. His lordship was far too concerned with inspecting him, making sure that no bite or scathe was granted by the demonic Irredeemables behind them. He squirmed, shifting from side to side every now and then to not get in his demon’s way. “Sir, respectfully n..now isn’t the time, we ma..may have bigger issues on our hands and..” Flug reached behind himself for the bag he once carried, nylon hands meeting with the backside of his lab coat. Shoot, where was it? Had he left it behind? Along with the fire fruit? “Mx. Acedia…” The scientist shot a silent look in the ewe’s direction.

As the stag planned, the ewe came prancing in Alastor’s direction. In his tinier furry form, the Radio Demon tilted his head to the side to accept Acedia’s fearful embrace. “Good to be seeing you as well, Deerest,” he began, contemplating just what exactly to do with his apprentince in the current moment. It wasn’t a case of not having enough options -- oh no, it was quite the opposite. A numerous amount of reasons, each on its own level as to why they’ll most definitely be facing punishment as soon as they were finished here.
For now, he’ll let them have their moment.
Deer ears nuzzled against Acedia’s lamb fur, a characteristic smile slowly widening. “What’s this, Acedia? You don’t want me to be upset over taking you to the VERY place I instructed you not to come to?” Red sceleras rolled towards the massive creature that now awaited the four of them in the dark. “And would you look at that? You’ve brought friends as well! Of COURSE I’m not mad, deerest.”

Just a little bit.
Only slightly.
Possibly.
Maybe
I n f u r i a t e d.

{div=the snake and the lamb]

Oh no, they knew that look. Oh they knew that look very well by now with the countless times they've been shot that stretched smile when the deer was at his wits' end. Their fear of the Irredeemables was unmatched to the pounding of their heart that could be caused with the tilted head, stretched smile and narrowed eyes of their mentor. Their fear-scent was only stronger now, and in their state of such emotions did they discontinue staying in their bipedal form, turning into a small lamb and cowering under the hooves of their mentor. They were terrified of the creatures, but equally if not more terrified of what waits in store for them.

During this exchange did the snake demon internally groan, eye narrowed and fixed firmly on his apprentice before casting menacingly to what he trailed behind him, black goo covered tentacles squirming into the visceral red lights of the surface.

"So you're to blame for this event is what I'm hearing correctly, Flug..' He slowly turned his head to the human before him, his claws digging into the polyfibers of his labcoat. Now enough to make blood rise but enough to cause a redness to the skin, his claws heating up for a few moments in unbridled rage. He composes himself and sits in thought. What would his punishment be for this ordeal? Clean 5.0.5's cage? Or Dementia's? Stay in his lab for a day only being permitted to leave for food and the toilet? No too childish a punishment. This was a far more serious offense committed. Not only did he endanger himself but he did the one thing he hated.

He proved Alastor right And how he Loathed that.

The snake takes a moment to ponder, his canines poking from his upper lip with a slew of cusses and curses alike threatening to escape his now clenched jaw. But this was time to take care of the creatures they have led back this way. THEN he deals with his apprentice.

With a flick of the wrist screams unholy and inhuman errupt from an opened crevice upon the marsh forest. A bright green glow trickling out, clawing it's way towards oxygen before sprouting tentacles that were reaching out and thrashing about the vicinity, searching for its' next prey.

The Scientist & The Stag

Shadows engulfed Alastor’s small form, hisses and crackles emitting whilst his stag formation stretched and careened back into his full 6 foot height. Both eyes re-opened, a fresh wave of blood-lust easing into the Radio Demon’s thoughts.

A good thing the ewe brought something back aside from themselves and that dastardly scientist. Had it been just them two, there would’ve been no telling the horrors he’d have in store for either of them. Parts of him even considered negotiating with Black Hat, mentor to mentor as to what the fate of their apprentices should be. Perhaps, maybe, after this..

..No, that was far too cruel.
But yet, what sort of punishment isn’t?

“Nevermind all this, deer!” Alastor cooed, a gloved hand to their head, "we can absolutely discuss this later, hm? No harm done." Had the lamb paid close attention, they could sense the slowly elongating claws that only came out when the Radio Demon had .. direct unfinished business. If they were wise, they’d know well enough that they weren’t quite off the hook just yet. Whatever he had planned, it absolutely did not involve some grotesque creature eyeing the four as though they were free-ranged rabbits.

With a snap of his fingers, the shadows that engulfed Alastor now rolled right off in a collected smog and right towards the lycanthrope. Cackles and witch-like shrills camoflagued with the fertile marsh, a small, green crack formulating beneath the enemy’s feet.

“W...well yes...a..and ..n..no y..you see…” Flug suppressed a sound -- all sounds -- from entering Black Hat’s range of sensitive hearing. Had there been one thing the supervillian made himself clear back at the manor it was to never admit fear in the face of evil.

And how fearful sat the scientist before none more evil than Lord Black Hat himself. “It was for.. scientific research ...sir..” his apprentice finally admitted. Vehement claws broke through his finest lab-coat, his skin shouting back in bouts of red in heated protest. Oh gods of science was he not pleased with him. It reminded him exactly why no one, not even himself, should ever disobey the snake demon.

The Lamb and the Snake

They felt a sensation of relief wash through their bones as he patted their head, however the notice of his claws would cause great pause and trepidation for the lamb. They felt themself shrink into their fur, burning with embarrassment and shame. Oh no, he's not done with them yet. They can almost taste the suppressed anger that was clinging in the air, ears pinned back against their head now and shamefully drooping.

Had the scientist not mentioned research, oh the verbal lashings that would be doled out within this stretch of time. But,for the time being they had other matters to be worrying over. Perhaps he could make use of his simmering anger and use it on the Irredeemables that were hovering like two vultures expectant on a grandeur meal.

"We will discuss this after professor Flug.' He spoke with great purpose, drawing out each syllable with deadly warning for the scientist, letting the fear and immanent punishments to come settle within his lackey. He turns his attention to the stag for a moment, contemplating discussing what to do-but no. He had to clean up the mess that was left for them to pick up. Once again.

He adjusts his collar and clears any creases within them before he takes one hand into a pocket nonchalantly and the other letting his claws visibly unsheathe as his scowl turns to a cold and wicked grin, saliva oozing from the corners and collecting at the chin.

'Now then...shall we deal with this~' He then turns to his fellow mentor compatriot, head tilted as tentacles emerge from crevices and cracks just behind him near Flug, they were lashing the air and licking up the fog that was settled within the atmosphere. This was a show of warning, purposeful.

The Scientist & The Stag

The ewe cowered and trembled to his intimate indication.

Good. So long as they are capable of learning and understanding the wrongs of their actions, this could prolong the little … talk … that Alastor had in mind for his subordinate. “Wait right there, deerest, and mind your space around the disease ridden human. Wouldn’t want you catching anything else from him, now would we?”

“Hey, wait a second, what’s that supposed to mean?” Flug’s voice cracked at the last of his sentence, meeting the stag’s dangerously suave gaze. He knew exactly what the Radio Demon meant. The scientist stole one last glance at the considerably smaller lamb, then back at the mentor in question, tensing at the crack. His lordship was not pleased. Not one bit. Not at the events that just passed. If he thought Black Hat was scary NOW…
“Y...yes lord Black Hat -- sir..!”

“That goes for you as well, Acedia~” Alastor cooed, turning an omnious head in their direction. His jaw dropped slightly into one of his ever expanding grins, vermillion sclera glistening as his mustard glow lit the limited lighting. With a snap of his fingers, his beloved microphone returned between his fingers once more, the tip illuminating with the same eerie shine.

Lucifer it’s been so long since he’s gotten to do this.

“Ladies and gentle-demon! Maaaaay I have your attention please!?” The stag’s voice echoed into the microphone, resonating 5 meters all around. He clutched his summon closer, an arm shooting out with delight. “Welcome back to your edition of demonic release! With your wonderful host, Alastor!” The stag’s ever-growing grin was now in the beast’s direction. “Tonight we have a special guest joining us. The one, the few, the many, Irredeemables!”

In response, the lycanthrope roared, finally breaking its stalk-like silence. Massive claws tore into the marsh ground, clutching a mound into his palm and hurled it in Alastor’s direction. That ought to show him.
Shadows snaked over Alastor’s being, serving as an umbrella for Acedia as well. Once he had collected enough, the essence sunk in and shot back out, reversing the attempted attack.

Flug swallowed sharply, goggles scanning the vicinity for any vantage points. Over the creature’s shoulder rested a low hanging branch, a pinched off end just inches from hooking into its flesh. “S..sir.” The scientist murmured lowly, keeping a peripheral on the tentacle should it begin moving.

“Look.”

The Lamb and the Snake

Their blood ran cold at the sound of the hissing and crackling static that pervaded and clung to the air, ringing out and causing the fur on their ears to puff out. The microphone, his muse and deadly weapon. They sympathized with the fate about to befall the wolf-like creature. And yet, they couldn't help but feel a warmth within them for the protection of their mentor, despite how unabashedly terrifying this ordeal was.

The snake couldn't contain his growing eager state of being, his claws wrapping around themselves, scheming his next move.

"Perhaps you should watch and see what happens-' He extends his claws by his side, each one clicking against the former digit as his serpentine tongue slivers from it's sanctuary of his lips and licks into the air, taking in the stench of fear that wafted the atmosphere. "With those who decide to mess with my apprentice,' and with a beckoning hand he points to the creature, allowing his shadows and tentacles to take full throttle to the poor creature. The lamb only watched and cowered, awaiting their own masters' show of motive, swallowing the lump growing within their throat.

The tentacles slither and thrash towards the beast, grasping onto it's wrist and ankles pulling it to the ground in a show of restraint while letting it feel the discomfort of the sickening green gushing goo lapping at it's skin. And then, the burning.This liquid was far from tame and kosher, it was Acidic and it was burning the creature where it stood.

The Scientist & The Stag

“Tsk, tsk Blackie, always taking all the fun!” Alastor curled his hand into the inside of his fist, elegant claws of his own clinking against the microphone. How dare he, stepping forward into combat while the stag was just getting the preparations for this beast’s catharsis?
The stag extended a hand of his own, shadows rushing and cackling at the poor prey that awaited just ahead. They swerved and staggered, slowly becoming one with the tentacles that was summoned by the fellow gentle demon, allowing the appendages to grow in length, height and width. Once connection to the beast was made, the ominous entity crept off of the ally.

It burned. Everything burned and seered. The monstrosity that was once the opponent of two weaker beings was brought to its knees, its head fighting to lower to the restraints that slinked around and now the shadow creatures that sat, dancing and taunting upon its head. Bellows and growls were replaced with garbles and whines.

“Brother it hurts”
“Stay strong, we will prevail.”
Claws scooped into the earth, clumps of dirt tremoring with excruciating restraint. Beaded eyes fixated on the stag and the serpentine, snarls and drools almost imitating Black Hat’s one of the few signals of enragement.
“I won’t be able to hold it…” with each passing lap of acid, the silhouette that made the beast wavered. Whatever was holding it together was slowly breaking to both of the demons’ advancements. Wafts of burning flesh and misery melted off of the creature, the acidcity most certainly taking its effect.

Alastor’s grin worsened, eye lids beginning to close around crimson scleras. “I was going to buy it some time with my demonstration~ Perhaps make an example out of those who make the decision of those who believe it is their place to put my apprentice in...theirs.” His teeth gritted with an off-brand lemony yellow glow, never missing the opportunity to keep Acedia in his peripheral. “...But I suppose we’ve taken our time as is~” As if on cue, a low crackle began to fill the thickened air. Breaking through the fog was a violent grey, warping the space behind the lycanthrope. To the keen eye, the warp spread much akin to a bacteria reproducing. It overlapped and licked the air, bullying the empty space to come closer and cling onto its target.

As the spatial effect grew, so did the noise. Sensations of radio static reverberated through the air, joining in on the anagram of attacks that overwhelmed the irredeemable.

Every now and then Flug peered over at Acedia to see if what he was feeling was aligned with what they were experiencing: Fear. Lots and lots of overwhelming fear.

Sure their mentors came at a … perfect time, actually. They’re currently taking care of the monster that pursued them. Hell, it’ll only take seconds before this thing is choked and melted into its own shadow. That much he wasn’t concerned about.

It was what came after that terrified the scientist.

Judging by his lordship’s reaction and his - frenemy? Enemy? Flug couldn’t really determine even after all this time - fellow demon, it was very likely that Black Hat and Alastor were not happy. Not one bit.

As a matter fact, should his calculations deceive him. There was approximately a 3% chance himself or Acedia were going to get out of this one without facing retribution.

He snuck over to the ewe, their mentor far too engrossed with his acts of sadism to notice for the time being. “Mx. Acedia, not to further aggrevate the situation, but I think this is our cue to take our things and … go. Perhaps seek refuge with Mx. Sound or something. I’m not sure about your mentor but Lord Black Hat … has a tendency to take things a bit over the top.” Every now and then he stole a glance in his demon’s direction, checking to see if the coast was clear of any eavesdropping.

The Lamb and the Snake

As the swirling crimson vortex combined with the visceral inky black tentacles and attacked at the creature overhead- swoosh swipe swoosh swipe- the little lamb peered out from behind their mentor ever so slightly to catch a few stray glimpses of the carnage. Squeaking and covering their eyes every so often only to make a crevice in their fingers that were covering their face, they cautiously observed the massacre taking place almost afraid to look away. Alastor was making a show about it, and that meant serious trouble should they tear their gaze from the spectacle before them.

With a flipped ear, they turn to the anxious human and nod in a silent agreement, attempting to sneak away from the disaster taking place. The poor creature stood not a chance against the team, and if they were to stay-oh the terrible things that would befall their horrified gaze.

With swift lashing motions, likewise the snake demon took his sweet time and constricted the creature with his tangled acidic appendages, one slash after the other until he would just use them to hold the conjoined creature in place for the stag to unleash his unholy terror upon the beast. He decided to have some fun with this and began to slowly pull the sockets into dislocation as he grinned wider, his oozing drool pooling at the bottom edges of his lips as he let out a guttural and gurgled laughter. He pulled the poor creature apart ever so slowly, letting the burn of muscle and tearing tendons seep into the creatures' nerves.

'Can you feel that, the pain of being teared limb from limb? I've only just begun AHAHAHAHAHHAH' As soon as he let out his horrific and maddened laughter, stricken with a glee malice and murderous-a tentacle shot up and grasped the animal by the jaw, slowly squeezing it to savor the pain it caused. He was going to make this a slow process-building up as it only gets worse and worse for the Iredeemable. As it had the very unmitigated GALL
to go after his apprentice.

The Scientist & The Stag

Cackles threatening to break through the obscure fog resounded from the Radio Demon. The longer the entourage ensued, the deeper, throatier and more distorted the laughter became. Echoing his merriment was his frenemy, such a LAUGHTER emitting from what the stag would have otherwise considered to be such a finical jaw of the serpentine demon.
Alastor was, without a doubt, thoroughly himself.
For every squeak and squirm Acedia offered from behind, the Radio Demon would turn in their direction. Chin lowered, jaw agape, crimson sclera would signal to his apprentice this orchestra was only a small sample of what was to come should he have a moment alone with them. Returning his full attention back to the succumbing monstrosity, Black Hat was oh so kind to hold the THING down for his final performance.

The static that haunted the creature only grew for their ears, acid piercing at its fused form. Paired with the pull at their jaw and the ever constant lashings at their sides, both fussed and fumbled. Its apparition wavered, desperate to keep itself together. It was as if its whole form beginning to break down

“Brother …”

“Hold on-”

“I can’t…” With one last tear at the joints, the two were separated from their fusion. It took the younger of the two to immediately realize what happened as he attempted to rise to his feet, only to be quickly entangled further by the two gentledemons’ grasp. It took his body a few more seconds to realize the dislocation, Vicar letting out a suppressed yelp. “Alfonce..!” He called out.
The other, his body less prepared for the impact of magical spells, was rendered unconscious, allowing Alastor to continue to reap unspeakable hells upon them. In his fatigued state, the one named Alfonce served as a fine example to demonstrate the wrath of the two mentors should anyone else decide to cross them. His appendages were now loose and reconstructed with the acidic goo, every wince and wither suggesting that the being could process the static horrors in his sleep.

Meeting Acedia’s eyes, Flug knew the two were on the same page. “Okay, just follow my lead.” He reached out for one of their hands, preparing to lead them like the older brother he saw himself to be. The scientist couldn’t help but notice an all too acquainted sound oozing as a result of his lordship’s sadistic merriment. A sensation … he recognized to be Dismemberment.
Disembowelment.
Detachment.
Flug paused, removing a gloved hand from Acedia. Slowly coming out of the fear towards Black Hat’s wrath, he turned and began walking towards the center of the battlefield.

“Ha ha ha! Would you lookie here!? Or behemoth has now become nothing more than a teeny tiny mouse!” Alastor cracked. To further gloat his victory on his enemy, the stag fixated a finger a thumb in a ‘c’ formation, pressing his maroon fingertips over Vicar’s small head. He stopped midway, however, upon seeing Black Hat’s apprentice enter the premise. “What the? What are you doing? Get out of there you grease ridden bag of flesh!”

“Just a moment, please.” Minding the tentacles and the rest of the battlefield, Flug stepped around his lordship’s and his pseudo-companion’s arsenal to get closer to one of the members of the fused creation. Once he guesstimated about 50 feet away, he tilted his head, goggles glossing partially at the to-be spectacle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back