• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hazbin Hat (1 x 1 - CLOSED)

The Angel, the Demon and the Scientist

“...Have you also been recording when I shit too, DOCTOR?” Alstra’s wings leveled to a pace that indicated unamusement, a hand resting to the most recent spot where Flug pricked her. Her eyes glazed over the to the demon momentarily, both irritated and relieved his reign of condescension was over. A barefoot pressed into the spaces of the bar, only to respond with a sizzle, causing the angel to draw her foot back. “What the..!?”

“Slight reaction to holy-based substances, check. This may suggest that you are losing your angelic immunity, Miss Linens.” Dr. Flug’s tone too had taken a neutral stance, one with more of a sadistic nature bubbling beneath. “I was given the pleasure during your cold war fit with Lord Black hat. The first time I’ve seen you momentarily let your guard down. You’re beginning to trust us. Even if that trust is in the form of projectiles and hostilities.” The scientist made no concern with looking up at the angel once, scribbles of notes into his copy deemed far more of the concern.

“The hells does that mean, nerd?” Alstra hissed. She knew too damn well about what he was insinuating -- she was losing her touch. While she wasn’t entirely sure how this would affect her in the long run, she knew at this present time and moment anything both demonic AND angel both reacted against her skin all the same. If she didn’t know better, she’d end up a glorified human capable of flight but caught either in between or outside of the realms of heavens and hells. Her wings numbed at the news, one side momentarily drooping, as if forgetting its function mid-air.

Flug carried on, pausing to note Black Hat’s promise of nourishments. Pen carefully hovered over a portion of the notes he nodded twice, resuming his work by flipping the next page. “Thank you sir, it’s highly appreciated. If you would kindly refer to page 86 in the notes, you’ll find that the angel’s state of wings will reflect both the level of exposure and ultimately the side of the supernatural spectrum. Pure White indicates thoroughly angelic while variations of Coal Black would suggest those of demonic descent. Considering the DNA from the younger demon here does not match the kind from yours, sir, I’d like to propose that there are varying degrees of subspecies of angels and demons. On page 156, I have been constructing blue-prints for a ray gun that will manipulate this type of energy for a multitude of purposes including evacuating churches, encouraging human growth using supernatural magic and control, and for a personal favorite I feel you may find appropriate -- using it as a source of distress so that humans will battle amongst one another in sheer paranoia.”

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

The Underling

Their attention was briefly brought to the subject of the cream, making a mental note to look for that next time they're out-their tail doing what appears to be a motion of making a check-mark motion in the air whilst making said mental note. "I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled for the cream, never heard of it but I could possibly locate it at some local pharmacy,' They respond with a purr laced in. They take some more sips of soup while listening to him talk, nodding in response to the curiosity of the environment being one of a pleasing nature, seeing as they had food in their mouth and they didn't wish to be rude.
"Oh, It's very relaxing, I can't say I've heard his work though the name rings some sorta bell,' They smiled, sighing sweetly as if recalling fond memories, listening to the music as their spoon swirled slightly in the stew, recalling something.

"My Mother and I often went to a fifty's diner when I was younger as a reward on the weekends if I was good in school, we'd listen to all sorts of various Jazz bands and dance together on the little podium for customers to come and swing and have fun. Jake T. Rooneys', the place was called. I always got the same meal, shephards' pie and a shirley temple. My Mother was such a wonderful woman, kind and funny with strength to get through all tragedies life handed her way. She's how I got into musical theatre and reading the way I love it, always reading to me every night and wanting me to write her stories and poetry every birthday and Mother's day.' Recalling their mother seemed to put a specific warmth not brought to them before, tail swirling in their air softly and humming "Yakkety Yak,' for a few short seconds as if it was one of the songs in which they engaged in dancing to together.

Their tail twitches at the mention of New Orleans, pupils dilating slightly.

"I actually lived there for a year! Well-Baton Rouge and the Cajun vicinity of Louisiana. I arrived to Louisiana in New Orleans but we were only there for a few short hours before we were picked up and brought to where I lived for the year, it was culture shock for a New Englander like me,' They smiled sheepishly, laughing a little.

"Called me a yankee and I was so confused, it was priceless. Louisianans had a sweet hospitality about them, it was an interesting experience. One of my novels had it set in a town near where I was staying and I took careful measure to remember the wildlife during the seasons which the book took place, the cuisine and how they addressed each other. Lord knows all the 'babs, sug's, and lil dahlin's I got while there.' But oh how sweet they were'

They see the offer of alcohol and politely wave their hand, smiling sheepishly, 'O-Oh thank you f-for the offer but I'm not one to drink alcohol,' They smile timidly, their stutter returned once more as if nervous of their decision being an upsetting one or-some other nature. They listened to Alastor take pleasure in the admiration of his cooking, eating their soup while nodding, listening and--what was that?

He was joking right? They seemed to pause a beat, mid spoon-raise to their mouth and continued with their sip, as if trying to not take notice of the comment, swallowing their spoonful quietly. "I-I'm not fond of most meats either, texture and all, Venison is one I'll have to have m-more often-uh Oh I've chattered on like a junebug at a jamboree, I'm curious. I love learning the history of demons in hell, what era are you from and what was it like?' They ask, tail curling slightly and suspending mid-air between the floor and chair they were sitting.
anything to drift the subject away from what their ears just heard.

The Radio Demon

Alastor stirred the contents in his dish rather attentively as they spoke. Topics of Louisiana and New Orleans especially were most definite memories of home to him. Dipping his spoon into the half-filled bowl, broth collected over the surface as he silently brought the utensil to his mouth. By now he had finished just about everything else and was only sitting at the table in courtesy to them.

They spoke about a diner and some local bands while also blazing on about their powerful mother as a rolemodel. What a simple life this young demon must have had. Seemed like the biggest struggle they’d have during their living moments was adjusting to a new adventure!

The stag-demon offered a half lidded grin as the topic of different parts of Louisana were discussed. He knew each and every one of those regions like the back of his covered hand. Every bar, jazz club, book store, what streets to take and which ones to avoid at ALL costs (thanks to the sacrifice of some buddies of his).

More novels? And they weren’t the material that was circling around hell?

Truth be told, the way they went on about the vivid details and experiences in the state almost took him away from the new reality that was Hell itself. They seemed to have gotten every nook and cranny of the regions and have turned it into a NOVEL. Still, he couldn’t resist. “I don’t suppose you’ve stopped by the local coffee shops while you were there, did you?~ Would surely explain what you were doing earlier while oh so engaged in your works~”

Upon refusal, Alastor removed both bottles of wine and his untouched glass onto the ground. Drinking was a societal event, not something to be doing in the presence of others. Besides, he made a vow with himself to not drink even wines upon agreeing to assisting something as drastically large as the Hotel. Granted, he was just about as genuinely interested in the role as was Angel Dust engaging in abstinence but alcohol could most definitely mess with his plans.

Watching them take a double-take at his sudden subject brought an inward grin to elevate his typical smug grin. ‘oh that’s quite alright, I suppose. I can discuss my time that I received recipes for Jeffery Dahmar another time!~ As for myself? Why, dearest, I was born in no year better than the 1930’s! A fine time to be experiencing the first of the picture shows and its wonders! Our people was slowly recovering from the depression and we were finally given other food options -- orphans were slowly developing a particular taste on our palettes! Jobs were blooming, social life was re-stabilizing and people were not hating their lives for a change!”

Last edited:
Lord Black Hat

The Lordships' fingers tap the papers, listening and taking note. Demonic descent, hue of feather indication. This intrigued him, more so than any other task he had planned for the day. Most of which were mundane and minuscule in proportions to this research by the least, yes this would fare his purposes nicely. "Did you take into account the activity of her abilities to the proportions of her angelic aura being drained, Doctor? How far up she can float the further her essence becomes...polluted,' his lips danced upward with a sickening gurgle while the wretched word cadenced off of his tongue, looking at the captive held within her holding chamber and laced his fingers together, chuckling.

"Those are good uses, but I have an idea far more sinister, I may have to require you to assist me in producing up with schematics and collect more data before delving too deep into it,' tongue slithered across his fangs, snakes poking up and down slowly, hungrily about the jagged edges of his maw.

The Underling

They seemed to be eating their soup quietly, the answer to the coffee shop inquiry a simple shake of the head with their mouth full of food, taking extra care to not bite their tongue like the did before, listening politely. They hear the name of the well known cannibal and avoided eye contact at that point, pupils glancing about until the subject was changed and their tension falls with the subject change, shoulders going from huddles and raised to relaxed and naturally limp.

"Oh the 30s, that's also when Disney and movies in color started to be produced like The Wizard of Oz. My mother told me it was the first movie to be made in color when she took me to the drive in where they played it that evening,'

They quietly listen, taking in the information, their thought painting images of the days of old before their time, tail making little dots in the air as if making bullet points of some sort.

"Ah, the great depression,' hey remarked with a nod of understanding. " I recall it also being the cause for Hitler to cause the holocaust in Germany from world history, 1933. Needed a scapegat for their struggles and turned it to group of people. And to think, he was only a mere banker,' They sounded intrigued by the notion someone of his status in society was able to do so much, though of course not for the betterment of society. 'Hopefully the days in America were better, though near as I recall they had the Japanese internment camps in the 40s so we were no better. ' They muttered softly the last bit, as if in thought for a moment. The Orphans comment caused a visible shudder, tail curling slightly.

"M-makes sense what with Albert Fish at that time being the very reason people told their children to not talk to strangers. I wish I didn't know the things he did but I had an...eccentric, roommate who loved to study serial killers for some odd reasoning I can't quiet put to words,' They looked lost in thought a moment, their fangs making a tiny smile and purrs softly emitting from their throat, spoon softly floating about with a light, pink aura around the handle.

'Hehe..makes me pleased to know there is a very special place in Hell for the likes of those who would harm a child, the screams I'd heard when passing by the gates and seeing them begging for help brought a specific ring of cheer I can only feel and not describe,' The heart shaped tip of their tail grows sharp, slowly as they speak, their tone dropping a decibel or two, and eyes glowing. A tiny echoed giggle behind their fangs sounded. Before they went too much further, however, they blink, shaking their head of any vindictive thoughts and return to their soup, spoon in the bowl for another spoonful no longer suspended by levitation. They had the motion of going to ask a question, mouth slightly open-but thought better of it with the consideration of what said question was and returned to their meal.

When they were finished they purred delightedly, wiping their mouth once more with the napkin to get any residue. "Would you like any help with the dishes or anything? Thank you for the meal by the way, it was really well done,' They chirped, tail wagging.

The paperbag scientist flipped through his own notes once more, looking up at the angel as if to consider her for a moment. He hadn’t really tested her flight capabilities. There were intents to do so but other things involving his cohorts steered him off track -- as usual. Flug cleared his throat. “I’ve yet to test her ability to fly, sir. I felt it would have been far too risky with other experiments around to simply release her without proper control. I have implanted a control device within her wings, however, which would allow for me to measure such data if I so desired.” He took time to scribble some notes, as if a reminder to himself. “Her abilities have grown weaker with each extraction. The javelin as demonstrated earlier would last for far longer at the start of observation and would expand within the target. Now it is becoming more of a prick than a genuine threat."

Flug withheld a slight shiver at his lordship’s joy at the idea, closing the binder. “Sir, if I neutralize her long enough so that her aura would not affect you, would you… like to see an angel fly within controlled circumstances? I’ve heard it’s quite a sight to see and you have my word nothing will come at you. Not while I hold the reigns.” His expression was life-less behind his paper-bag, the motonous tone concealed with curious delight. “Yes sir, what type of data would you require?”

Last edited:
The Radio Demon

The energy that radiated off of the Author was… delectable to say the bare least. Alastor watched them as they went on about old Disney classics, only to shift darker gears by reciting their history with a fresh perspective that didn’t include who were the bad and the good guys. “I take it you were a fan of the Second World War yourself~” The stag commented as though discussing a romantic novel. Humans as a species were always a treat to watch. They were so caught up with demons and Lucifer and how Hell would rein their future. But truth be told, all the destruction was by their own accord; they simply offered an outlet for their darker desires.

Alastor noted the tail’s reflective moment, the gestures being a token of fixation for a moment. It shriveled along with its owners disgust, particularly at the Orphan comment. If they had a soft spot for children, they were bound to be getting themselves in trouble in the near future ESPECIALLY with the reporter. Killjoy was it? She insisted on preying on those fresh in Hell by exploiting others through means of interviews. On air interviews. Granted, it was more amusing when the Princess was on-air, but that was because she did it on her own accord well aware of the residents of hell.

This one … was genuinely naive to what they cared for. As they continued, the eating utensil glowed to which the Stag felt an immediate yet unconscious need to slam his hand down with a firm ‘clank’ to the table. He peered at them over the monocle with a half lidded grin. “That’s quite enough , now, dearest! I was simply making a comment, not opening a schpeil for such a young demon as yourself to discuss people and things they have no business poking their noses in!” In actuality, he wanted to see more of this side of them. Something about their mannerisms now, something else was bubbling beneath their innocent disposition. But to be so quick to encourage them would immediately give himself away. But… “If you REALLY want to see the depths of Hell, my dear, I’d be more than happy to oblige! Consider it a … field trip for your youthful self~” Without another comment to the discussion or answer to the Author’s curtsey, the Stag reached for their plate as well as his own, making his way to the kitchen.

Last edited:
Lord Black Hat

He takes account of the idea of watching her float in a controlled environment, the image of her struggling seeming to give his voice a gurgle, bubbling in approval. "That would be interesting to see, maybe even see how she responds within certain weather conditions, what's hardest for her to handle,'

Black Hat chuckles, his claw running carefully along the page and he flips to an empty one retrieving the pen from his pocket once more, having it dance along the page, singing his song of his diabolical dealings, mouth stretching wider. He drew what appeared to be a representation of..heaven. He then uses his pen, pointing at it.

"First we must drain the angel so she cannot interfere..then,I would like you to try to make, and find the solution to a specific equation,' His gaze slowly drifts towards the trapped angelic girl, standing up once more and sauntering over as close as he can get, even a sliver near enough to her aura where he can feel it, taste it on his tongue. "I want to see how much demonic energy it can take to overthrow heaven,'

The Underling

They squeaked, recoiling into themself and shivering at the display of how he smashed his hand against the table, tail curling close to their body in the hopes of security. "S-sorry sir,' Their voice squeaked in response, tail twitching at the inquiry of the supposed field trip. "I-I uh, w-what's it like there?' They ask shyly, seeing the pot and thinking of trying to assist him after making him upset. They stand on the floor, tip toes trying to help them reach the full length of their body to try to retrieve the pot of leftover stew to bring to him for leftovers, tail wagging furiously and strange little squeaks, chirps and a mewl at one point as they try to extend themself.

"I had to be made short in the afterlife too, of course,' Their voice strained, squeaking out. Psyche watched the display, closing his eye in case they were to fall, barely balancing luckily with extra assistance from their tail.

The demon stepped closer, enticing the angel to rise back up. A knee brought up to her chest, she abruptly flies backward to gain space between herself and the domineering demon only to be caught by her neck captivity. She suppresses a whine, fingers curling around the metallic reinforcement, gusts of wind purposely fluttering to try and knock Black Hat backward. “If either one of you think you’re going to so much as lay a HAIR on me--”

“I think you’ll find that that’s precisely what you’ll allow us to do, Ms.Linens,” Flug intervened, weighing the instruction of his master. The tip of his pen drew in circles, ovals and squares, as if quickly drafting out an ideal environment for their next experiment. His eyes narrowed in thought. Draining the angel? He wanted something that would take weeks to happen within seconds! Unless…

Flug placed his clipboard down, making his way to his cabinet of resources, pulling a freshly wrapped syringe. He re-approached the two, preparing the instrument with a calculative air about him. “Excuse me sir, you’ll find that what I’m about to do is in the name of science.” The scientist reached for Black Hat’s arm, the same one used earlier, and drew more blood, retrieving a vial of his own concoction from within his lab coat and inserted into the syringe. The black sticky substance gurgled from within its hold, the biomedical plastic of the instrument fogging from the reaction. Shoulders arched, a giggle threatened to bubble from his lips. “This will be by far my biggest masterpiece yet.” The doors rose automatically, granting Flug entrance into the cage.

“What’re you--?” The angel lifted her head to see the metallic claws from before swoop in to entrap her. With the dexterity of a hummingbird, she ducked down, watching for the next attack. Once she found the coast to be clear, a sudden jolt transversed through her leg, the holy being releasing an unholy shrill. Her wings slowed, as if weighted by nothing itself, inky blots of black traveling through her winged veins, forcing her to the ground.

Flug allowed every last drip of the substance to pass into her. By the looks of it, she was sent into a physically depressive state under the doctor’s willful mercy. At a shocking rate, her angelic aura was no more than slivers now that she desperately attempted to hold onto. “Don’t you fuss now. Your name’ll go down into history soon enough as the angel that fucked up.” He then turned toward the dark demon. “She’s all yours, sir.”

The Radio Demon

“Cold. Bone chilling cold~ If you think hell now is godsawful my dear, you should see the 7 rings district. That’s where you’ll find your craving for justice to be...served.” Alastor’s grin glowed at the last word, emphasising on all the souls that have been sent there. Since demons couldn’t be killed again, the special ones -- himself excluded -- were sent to suffer for eternity in what humans have perceived as ice tundra wastelands. A few of his favorite friends happened to have fallen into its cruel fate, never to be heard from again.

The glow increased, further processing thoughts of sadism and justified punishments before shaking it off. No, no, not in front of the child. Not yet, at least. They’ll soon learn about the more extreme sides of hell. A metallic pot wiggled and worbled just a few feet from him. It took the stag a fair 15 seconds to realize it was being carried by someone only 3 feet taller.

Placing the dishes into the sink, he pivoted, taking the pot from them with a wink. “Thank you my dear~ You’re too kind~” Once the pot was secured in the sink, he turned his head in their direction. “Short? You? Dearest, there’s someone you should meet. She’s EASILY the shortest demon in Hell!~” A gloved finger curled against his chin in thought. “No, actually. I take that back. You’re probably about the same height as that Trench individual! Nevermind you ARE short! Ahahahahah!~”

Last edited:
The Underling

They hear the remark about how cold the core of Hell is, putting their hands around their arms as if the idea of the freezing weather gave them a phantom sort of chillup them, then squeak when the pot was taken from them in slight shock of the sudden realization the pot was no longer in their arms, smiling sheepishly and nodding.

The remark of being about as short as someone he knew, who supposedly was quiet diminutive made their cheeks flush again, stuttering slightly in response to the notion. "I-I-I'm s-s-sure I'm n-not THAT short,' they said, a hint of embarrassment laced in their broken up speech

"I-I uh s-s-should really thank you f-for making dinner and your hospitality, i-it's very kind,' They purr gently with their voice growing softer and slower in momentum, rubbing their eyes slightly with their tail drooping slightly, having had a full day of every emotion almost in one go was indeed a lot to take in for them, and on a full stomach they were starting to feel the weight of the events that transpired.

Their tie it appears had already taken to falling asleep, his claws still retracted indicating he wasn't retreated but his eye was closed. Their tail travels over to the spot he was resting, curling around the noose and gently picking him up, depositing him into their bag to be able to get some shut-eye with a nice, quiet dark place.

Last edited:
Lord Black Hat

He would have balked at how his lackey put the needle into him without warning, but he was more interested what the plan was. He stepped closer over to see his work better with a much more clear visual, personal and unobstructed. His gaze was fixated on the events before him, how swiftly his scientist was able to react to the defying dodges and feats by the angel, oh but how she did try in vain. For he was able to release the blood into her-and just like that she was already miles weaker than before, the weak and helpless appearance of the angel made him sigh with a smirk, chuckle rising from the depths of his dead, desolate heart.

"Very good, Yes it appears as though I have some calls to make. I'll be in my office, Flug. I know just the people to make aware of this,' and with that, the dark lordship stalked back to his office, toe to toe with his steps as the crunched against the linoleum. Oh how Sir Lucifer and his counsil would be most pleased with this~

The Radio Demon

Something about them craning their neck just to meet his eyes struck Alastor with a certain … joy. No, that wasn’t the correct term but it most certainly wasn’t an unpleasant sensation. “Nononono, my dear, nevermind my statement it was FAR too crude to even say allowed!~” He extended an arm out in their direction, placing a hand to the small of their back. “Come along, I’ll show you where you’ll be sleeping.” Walking with them, he made his way toward the restroom, turning into a room at their right.

The lights flickered on, revealing a spacious but simple room entirely coaxed in varying shades of red complete with their own vanity, desk & chair, and a radio that seemed to have dated back to the 1930’s. The bed rested with its own covers tucked and even neatly ironed, pillows fluffed to the users comfort.

“This is typically a dear acquaintance of mine’s room! But given that she’s committed her time to the Hotel-- I mean where she works! There’s simply no time for her to return back. This is where you will be staying, considering parts of the household has a worm-roach infestation. This room is GUARANTEED to be any insect free.” He stood there for a few seconds, as if for them to process what he just said but quickly moved on. “ Should you be needing anything, just shrill!~ Would you like a demonstration?”

Last edited:
Flug & Alstra | Lucifer

“Yes, Lord Black Hat, sir.” Flug saluted half-heartedly before resuming to his papers. As soon as the lab doors closed, he tilted his head up at the angel, his warm tone picking back up. “...And that’s how you do it.”

The angel twitched. If looks could literally kill… “What do you MEAN that’s how you do it? You make it seem like you were giving some sappy dating advice, NOT injecting me with…” Her hands patted her body, as if trying to make sense of where all the needles have prodded her. “This was NOT apart of the deal, Flug.”

He shrugged. “I had to make it look convicing, otherwise no one would be going anywhere. Now keep your voice down, there’s only so long I can keep this place rigged from Black Hat’s surveillance cameras from hearing or seeing us. You have 30 seconds to go before he catches on.” Flug slammed onto the red button, releasing the cage from the angelic being. “Quick, go out from the back, it’ll be faster.”

Alstra nodded, not questioning the events given the limited time. Bare feet pattering against the aluminum flooring, she rushes out through the large set of double doors labeled “exit” at the top. Her wings unfurl once more, leaping into the air with sunlight illuminating on dark grey feathers. Within 10 minutes and several hundred feet, sounds of an electrocution followed by screams masked by sizzles could be heard. Not long after, a thud large enough to represent a body collapses to the ground.

Flug, watching from afar indulged in a smirk, his shoulders tensing with glee. “....And that’s how you do it.” Violet smoke emitted from a rolled up substance between his fingers. He lifted up his bag just enough to take a puff and exhaled within the same breathe. Once he’s had his moment of relief, the scientist paused. All at once his body trembled with bouts of bubbling laughter and howls of success.

He had successful disarmed an angel.

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the office of Hell, a rather charismatic man sat behind one of the largest desks arugably allowed for such a being. Fingers locked with one another, he looks over at a younger boy who peered right back at him.

“Do you understand why I called you in, Amos? Amos, that IS French for something- right?” Lucifer chimed rather amusedly. He was bored, and Lilith had been no where to be seen since she took off for her last trip. He could try playing the role of a king for once and what better than with the lower class workers?

Silence.

“Well-?” The leader was about to press again, only to receive a nonchalant response.

“Given the work I have been assigned here in Hell, the man I was placed under and you calling me in. I can only think of a few reasons.” Amos feigned. He rose to his feet, a slender body that would have easily reached 5’7 slinked over, shoulders arched in a rather cat-like fashion onto the desk. The demon then hoisted himself up in a wave like motion, one leg over the other following to his sides so that he was in a sideway position, a pale claw extending in the overlord’s direction. “The most logical one being your wife, Queen Lilith, sent me as her condolesnces for not being able to meet with you tonight. That’s alright. I’ll make sure to report back some gratifying news.” A heart shaped tail flickers behind the worker, a fanged but void grin.

"Wooooooah there, buddy! Slow your roll! I haven't been into that since like WAY before your time! No the reason why I called is because I looked into your records and it shows that you're underaged and-" Lucifer's head snapped in the direction of the phone, an eyebrow raising. Odd, he wasn't expecting anything until later this afternoon and that was with Charlie and her female-friend. Signaling to Amos 'one moment', the king of hell answers the phone.

"Hello, Lucifer speaking~"

The Underling

Surprisingly, they purred a little when patted as if they found the touch to be soothing or a comfort of some degree, tilting their head up at him like a confused cat or puppy. "Pull his head out of where? Did it get stuck?' They probably would have gotten the joke...were it not for the sedative effects of a full stomach on venison, their tail rubbing an eye again, before stiffening at the remark.

"C-careful where I sleep? H-how come?' they were shaking, their tail curled up in their hands and shaking, a little mewl caught in the back of their throat, looking up at him.

Lord Black Hat

Black Hat sat back in his chair, mahogany wood comfortably sat with a silk red cushion for his rather tired self, oh he was tired but so truly full of invigoration. "Black Hat here, I have some interesting news your highness, an experiment with some successful results if you will,' He loved doing his work, however rarely ever has he been able to successfully report back to the monarch with any sort of progress or update that wouldn't be the occasional, dreadfully monotonous drivel of updates with corruption of humans and assisting the wicked, corrupted souls of the living. No-this time he had something delicious.

"Progress has been made, how would the idea of disarming and stripping the power away from an angel sound to your ears, your unholiness?' He chuckled darkly, amused and pleased. His claws tapped on his chair, though he was anticipating this his anxiety was ever present should the ruler of his domain be displeased or uninterested.

The Radio Demon

Something about them craning their neck just to meet his eyes struck Alastor with a certain … joy. No, that wasn’t the correct term but it most certainly wasn’t an unpleasant sensation. “Nononono, my dear, nevermind my statement it was FAR too crude to even say allowed!~” He extended an arm out in their direction, placing a hand to the small of their back. “Come along, I’ll show you where you’ll be sleeping.” Walking with them, he made his way toward the restroom, turning into a room at their right.

The lights flickered on, revealing a spacious but simple room entirely coaxed in varying shades of red complete with their own vanity, desk & chair, and a radio that seemed to have dated back to the 1930’s. The bed rested with its own covers tucked and even neatly ironed, pillows fluffed to the users comfort.

“This is typically a dear acquaintance of mine’s room! But given that she’s committed her time to the Hotel-- I mean where she works! There’s simply no time for her to return back. This is where you will be staying, considering parts of the household has a worm-roach infestation. This room is GUARANTEED to be any insect free.” He stood there for a few seconds, as if for them to process what he just said but quickly moved on. “ Should you be needing anything, just shrill!~ Would you like a demonstration?”

Lucifer

Lucifer was … impressed. Very rarely had he received a phone call from the demon and the one time that he does, it’s … pretty good, actually. The King sat back in his chair, eyebrows raised in the direction of the incubus, though more as a place to rest his eyes on rather than direct inverbal communication. “Stripping angels, you say? Well I’d be blessed, Black Hat, that sounds pret-ty audacious of you to offer. You do realize the weight of what you’re saying, right? You’d be proposing something that could take down an entire faction!”

He snapped his fingers, sounds of chains rattling in the background to keep Amos in place. He then swiveled his chair, as if that would grant more privacy between himself and the other demon. “Well by all means, bring your findings in! Should you prove them to be successful, I’ll make your time worthwhile." Lucifer waved at hand at a muttered comment from the other about the choice of words, leaning back into his chair with a slightly pleased tone. "I’ll arrange a room at my daughter’s hotel, all expenses paid. You can bring one person with you.”

The Underling

They look around the room, taking in the rich, deep soothing reds and the little radio, their ear twitches at the mention of worm-roaches but then seems to wag slightly at the notion this room will be bug free, smiling, they giggled at the remark of demonstration of making a shrill noise, seeing it as a joke 'Thank you Mr. Radio Demon, sir. I hope you have a goodnight and rest well,' They say, greeting him off and climbing into bed, curling up in the fetal position, tail hanging out from the side of the bed in front of them, swinging softly by the tip until their breathing became slower, patterned in a relaxed state indicating sleep.

Some time later within the night, a tiny squeaking resounded from the room, though not the usual squeak of shock, it was muffled and had a slight cadence and length to it, as if whimpers. They weren't constant, usually at random intervals, short period of time, ceases and another interval picks up, No movement was sounding from the room, no floor creaks indicating they were out of bed or anything.

Lord Black Hat|Angel Dust

The serpentine being felt a rush, a shiver up his spine and his mouth almost drooling in the delight of the opportunity, his fist clutching tightly and shaking, but the widest, toothiest grin plastered on his face. "You will not be disappointed, when is the next appointment you would want me there for? It may take a day or two to prepare but if need be I'm sure my assistant and I can manage,'

Meanwhile on the end of the king of Hell, a knock sounded as his door, with some guards walking in, followed by a lanky, powdered pink and 8 feet tall rather displeased looking spider demon, all four arms crossed in front of his chest.
"Eyyy uh, whas' goin on wit my employee? We need 'im on set in like five minutes,' He exclaimed, his Bostonian accent ringing through more with his frustration.

The Radio Demon

Upon the statement of gratitude, Alastor offered an old timely nod. He remained there until they were all cozied up and safe. It seemed like they were not a fan of worm-roaches, the stag-demon noted a bit too jubilantly. An omnious, crackled chuckle voiced from behind shut teeth. “Sleep tight~” Clapping both hands, the lights flicker off as the demon returned to his desk to make a few phone calls. Some needing a greeting to hell, others needing a reminder nothing was different from the deer demon. He sat back, notifying a few of his fellow underling cohorts of certain tasks that needed to be carried out, an expression of unsettling delight ringing throughout the night.

About two hours into the evening, when Alastor was preparing to meditate for the time being, some faint sounds caught his ears. Shrills? No, no something softer. The only other being in the loft was the Author and they weren’t using the signal that he instructed for them to use. They must be fine. But it continued. Much like a tick to a grandfather clock, there was a certain … pattern about it which agitated the stag-demon ever so slightly. If that was their version of a scream, they were certainly going to have some work in the morning.

Alastor sauntered over to the room, pushing the door open and watched in the dark. The only source of light was his reddish eyes, gleaming grin and the light that flickered from his microphone every now and then. Odd, it seemed like everything was in tip-top shape.

But the incessant whimpers. Something had to give. 2 hours was enough for a break, right? Maybe it was about time for them to be up and ready for their first official day in Hell as a proper demon. Alastor retrieved a pocket watch from his coat, noting how far from midnight -- much less morning -- they were. He stepped into the room, pulling up a chair by their beside and sat down.

He’ll give it another hour.

The Underling

They were curled tight in the fetal position, much like a rolly-poly bug, their tail shaking beneath the covers and-a strange twitching from behind their hair, as if something were moving. The whimpers stopped after some time about fifteen minutes or so after Alastor had situated himself where he was. All that continued was the twitching of their tail, a toss and turn here and there and a strange breathing pattern, like when one is panicking. However, they were still asleep it seemed, curled into a ball and their hand clutching the blankets under the covers close to their body. They seemed to just shiver for a bit, then finally their body save breathing seemed to stop moving, and the twitches behind their pinkish hair, purring softly as if the nightmares for the time being had dissipated.

Lucifer

“Considering the importance of this project, I would like you both here as soon as possible. No sooner than say, 36 hours? Anything you and your assistant may need simply notify myself and I’ll have it as soon as possible~” Lucifer had to suppress a shit eating grin of his own to maintain professionalism. The King lifted his head at the incoming guards, covering the mic piece of the swirling phone, darting daggers at the incoming guests. “One moment, Black Hat.” Placing the phone down with blatant annoyance, Lucifer sighed. “He can’t go on your show, he doesn’t meet the legal age requirements.”

“Funny. Considering your age difference with Lady Lilith, you could have fooled me.” A serpentine like tongue slithered its way out between two miniature fangs, his tail characteristically flickering with what could be indicated to few as amusement. The two guards pointed their weapons in his direction, warning him for his next words. “Mr. Dust is right, however. I do have a show I’ve worked incredibly hard … on.” Amos’ eyes dully glinted. “Unless..”

The chains began to shake, imitating a certain type of … play that echoed throughout the room and into the telephone. “I understand if you’d much rather keep me here restrained. Serves your purpose.”

Lucifer’s eyes widened at the audacity. He couldn’t afford to punish him, not when he was so close to being the winning faction in an everlong war with Heaven (despite what Charlie might believe). “Clothes stay on this time. I can’t have teenagers running around being exploited.”Waving his hand, Amos was released from his bondage to which the incubus slinked to the spider, arms wrapped around his first set of hands with a tail curled around his boss’s leg.

“It’s okay, Lord King Lucifer. I turn 19 today.”

“Get them out,” he directed the guards, turning back to the phone with a flushed expression. Hopefully the other demon didn’t hear any of that … “36 hours, Black Hat. Make sure you and your assistant are set and ready to go.”

Last edited:
The Radio Demon

Alastor sat back, watching them squirm as if someone caught in the midst of a nightmare world.

Well, truth be told..~

It was bittersweet to find that the whimpers have stopped, silence once again overtaking the room. Instead they were squirming as if running from something. But what, exactly? They WERE only in the household of one of the most feared beings in Hell. What could they possibly--

What a second.

Were they dreaming about .. HIM?

Alastor grinned wider, the lights flickering more, as if an unsteady lightbulb in a horror movie that reigned over in his mouth. What’s more were the small ears that peeked beneath the sheets. Reaching over, the radio demon caressed a small strand out of their face to take a better look. Lamb ears? The irony was too much for him to suppress a chuckle any lower than he managed. A thumb stooped, feeling for the texture of the ear, keeping an eye on the owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back