• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hazbin Hat (1 x 1 - CLOSED)

The Radio Demon

Alastor’s neck craned at the sound of the immediate brashness. The Radio Demon could immediately tell this was not going to be good. Not that he had any issues with evil-doing but there was a certain way to go about it.

Otherwise it was just downright pitiful and loathing to watch. He continued listening, eyes focused on the Author’s fingers as they fiddled with the inside of their sleeve. Had they forgotten where they were? Of course they wouldn’t have a pulse but supposedly to each their own.

The stag stood from afar, listening to the conversation with precision. Contradicting tones and words were inflicted from the man, leaving the Author to only melt with anxiety. It reminded him of a certain someone .... Sir Pentious was it his name? The snake would go on about how an evil genius he was with his scrambled breakfast but would slither away as soon as a fight was brought about him. At the very least the demon snake made it amusing when he called out to Hell his plans.

This man, on the other hand, was neither amusing nor worth the honorary title of wrongdoing. At most, he was about as sophisticated as that Angel Dust. Alastor turned his back, pretending to busy himself with some tidying up around the studio while keeping an ear as the man berated the partner over the phone.

Did he just call himself ...Daddy?

A bile of vomit threatened to form for a moment. Alastor rose his coat sleeve to his mouth.

If only holy water were appropriate at this moment. This man was nowhere near threatening in the sense that he wanted to come off as.

That was it. No more of this.

From afar Alastor pulled himself together, red eyes and mustard neon teeth brimming RIGHT at Ace.

It would be in their best interest if they were to hang up. And soon. There would be no crassness in his household.

Thank the 7 rings of hell they hung up.

“Excellent!” Alastor clapped together, entirely ignoring their defenses for their lover. “Now that that’s situated, welcome to Alastor a la Maison! A few more things~” He snapped his fingers, Ace’s phone now within his possession. “This is no longer authorized within my household, darling. Far too much chitter chatter and I’m afraid that’ll distract you from your work!” (HIS work, actually). “And while you are here there are to be no talks of ...whatever all that was. I hear ENOUGH of it from that Angel Dust, I would like to not have it in my own home.”

The Radio Demon contemplated for a moment. “As for ‘Daddy’. He’ll be pleased to find that I made a few housecalls courtesy of the Hotel. He’ll be thankful later. It seems like he needed a spanking and not the kind that he was looking for.”

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

Last edited:
The Demons and the Scientist

Flug tensed. He knew that grin all too well and for what.

“Y..yes sir..! Results have been more and more immediate as of recently. I plan to evaluate her psyche by the end of this week, given there has been a personality shift over the course of the experiment. Perhaps this could be the start of ...mandatory recruitment? If successful, we’ll be leaving alot of superheroes without sidekicks or arsenal towards demons.

He straightened up, meeting Black Hat’s eyes through his goggles with a salute upon the new preposition. He was… pleased with the experiment? Of course he was! Dr. Flug Sylys was an evil scientist - no - THE most evil scientist that’s ever lived. And what better than to be beside a being far more vile than humanity could possibly imagine?

A surge of calmed excitement rushed through Flug, his confidence slowly stabilizing at the pleased outcome of his boss. “Yes, Lord Black Hat, sir! What will you have me do with her once she’s drained?” A part of him wanted to keep the answer a surprise, yet the other half of him wanted so desperately to know when he’d be able to pick her apart.

There were even foods and refreshments offered at his workplace! He wanted to kiss the man with the opportunity that’s been presented with. Black Hat was NOT going to be disappointed.

Last edited:
The Writer

They saw his glowing expression, hurriedly hanging up and felt their cheeks burning when Alastor said the word daddy, shuddering and their palm gently resting on their neck, rubbing it in a manner of shame, apology, (which seemed to be regular with them), and humiliation.

"I-I understand, I don't like saying that word but it makes him happy. H-he's a lot less scary when he's happy.' Their tail swished gently about, the tip of their left foot making nervous circles about the floor, hands behind their back in a demure, timid posture, bunched up and close to their own being for security. Their tie seemed amused at the prospect of Alastor sending someone after Wolf, a chuckle lowly emitting from his hemming.

'Try not to worry about the old crockpot for now, he's not worth the thought,' The eye with each syllable on the tie glowed, akin to Alastors' microphone but instead of beating heart red it was a mischievous ivory. They smile sightly and nod, their tail seeming to uncurl itself from it's bunched up state.

"O-oh i-is it alright if I clean up and change before I work, sir?' The tinge of blue returns to their cheeks, tail moving swiftly to hide the stain, even if he already knew about it it was a sort of reflex movement for the juxtaposition more than anything. The tip twitched every so often, again eye contact seeming to be a struggle in times of distress and avoiding it, looking at the floorboards.

The Radio Demon

Alastor’s characteristic grin grew, eyes narrowing as they continued to defend the man. Such a sweet, thoughtful demeanor, they didn’t want anyone getting hurt or feeling bad for the sorry man.

Unfortunately those attempts are what get you killed -- again -- in Hell. They were damn lucky this was one of the scummier of the bunch; the kind that forgot to wipe his ass after he spouted waste to cover himself. “Less scary when he’s happy? My dear. Have you forgotten where you are? This place CRAWLS with scary people, myself included! If you’re going to be scurrying around demons to not make them angry, you might as well place your hand over stove fire until it gets hot!”

The stag made no effort in explaining his cryptic analogies, waving off the conversation altogether. Thankfully they inquired about cleaning up to which he was happy to oblige -- anything that steered the topic away from crass and crudeness. “Listen to your fashion friend here and leave the rest to karma, hm?” He gestured to the nearest bathroom, some toiletries already prepared for them. “Wait a few seconds for the water to come out and cool off.”

As soon as they were off, he was left to his own thoughts once more, lips curling over his large teeth.

Sir.

He liked the sound of that.

Last edited:
Lord Black Hat

His attention was brought back to his scientist's question, his eye narrowing and grin only broadening. "Ohh I have my plans. Whence she's drained of her magic,' He stands as close as he can to the angel without her aura reacting with his, a maw malice smirk traced from cheek to cheek, looking down at the poor pathetic creature before him mockingly. Drinking in her suffering and pain like a fine tea, warm and invigorating.

"We shall show her state of powerlessness to the other villains and demons we know of, show what we've accomplished and subject her to feel humiliated and defeated with the stares of my fellow colleagues,' His throat guttered out a sickening, bubbled laugh. "We shall take this process as it goes, alert me if any implements are needed for your tasks other than what has been provided in your arsenal,' His claws dance about his cane, leaning onto it and chin raised, further making his height more intimidating towards the angel. Ah yes, this was going to be like his morning coffee. Delicious, bold and scalding.

The Underling

They nod, taking their tie off-or starting to. He clenches to their vest, fighting with the wearer before they're able t pry him off after a few minutes.
"H-hey! You know the rules, you're sentient and stay out here for privacy,'
"Please don't make me stay out here with HIM' Psyche's attention was clearly turned towards the smiling stag demon, his pupil thin and minuscule, shivering with fear. They roll their eyes and set him onto their bag, retrieving a plastic shopping baggy from within that on. It held some snacks inside, containing an apple, some carrot sticks, a few sweets and put them into the larger one, taking only the bag with which they were contained assumed to be for their laundry, seeing as their cheeks were flushed slightly more blue than they already were when retrieving it.

"You worry too much, Psy. It's fine, I'll be out in two shakes of a lambs tail before you can say cherry chimmichanga' They said reassuringly to the tie, a giggle following suit from the display of poetic alliteration. They were an author and their humor seemed to fall within literature, grammer and the like. Their attention turns to the stag once more, tail flicking gently back and forth by the tip. "Do you need the facilities before I go in at all?' They asked, smiling sheepishly. The tie attempted to hide under their bag on the couch before his location could be noticed, or hoping it wasn't already.

The Demons and the Scientist

The angel’s wings had been furled around the female body like a rolli-polli waiting for its chance of security. Though, the only difference between she and the species of insect were the dulled eyes that threatened the demon from behind her safety curtain.

This Black Hat mocked her from outside the bars from whence she’s been encompassed. He couldn’t even get closer to properly threaten her without the use of his science-bitch.

Her eyes scanned him up and down, what’s visible of her face scrunched into one of unamusement. A beam of light faintly formed from behind her, molding itself into what would be perceived as a javelin. The tip of the javelin gleamed, barricading straight for Black Hat with a certain smooth speed about it.

“Sir, look out!” Flug called from behind his boss, reaching for his wrist. Pulling him backward with himself in front and thrusting his shoulder to receive the javelin sooner rather than later, the scientist sighed in relief. “Y..you really have to be more careful. This one is not only prone to a poor temper but hurling projectiles with as little concern as a monkey hurling feces.” Realizing he not only grabbed BLACK HAT himself but was also holding him way too close for employer/employee standards.

It’d be in his own best interest to --

Flug released his boss, adjusting the remnants of his paper bag. Something about his Lordship having plans ALREADY for something he had found out too too recently made the scientist… giddy. Never has he seen his boss THIS excited for something planned that wasn’t already formulated himself. “I’ll see to hurrying along the progress, then, sir..! I will need about three weeks, give or take. But now that I know the routine, I can adjust accordingly.”

The Radio Demon

A stiffle chuckle emitted from Alastor at their alliteration. Yes, they were going to make a fine guest indeed for his purposes. He took note of the tie reluctantly leaving his owner side with sheer amusement, his head tilting back at the interaction.

Was the tie … AFRAID of him? Rightfully so. The sentient was a smart one. “Not to worry, Psyche! I’ll keep you company!” Alastor made his way over to the grocery bag, holding up the container by the handles. He peered into the articles with an unreadable expression, none which promised neither safety nor danger, necessarily. Just … unsourced joy. “I’ll take good care of him, Dear Acedia, don’t you worry your frightful finger one bit!”

The stag shook his head, silently gesturing to the facilities for them to take over. “I’ll be preparing dinner in the meantime! Tell me, dear. Are you a fan of deer?”

The Underling

The young author took a pause, looking up at him and their tail swims in the air gently, like a fish within water, back and forth, swerve and swirl. "I'm afraid I've never had the opportunity to try it, I did live in Louisiana for a year but never was able to try Venison, worth a try though!' They purr out, eyes sparkling in delight and curiosity.
"If he doesn't poison you,' Psyche remarks, glancing to the stag not at all reassured by the notion of them being kept with company of one another. Ace once more returns the paranoid statement with an eyeroll and head shake, sighing.

"You know, for an assistant of Jack the Ripper you sure don't have the brazen I'd expect,' They pat his....head? Whatever could be counted as one while taking into account he was a necktie, and head into the bathroom locking the door behind them with the sound of running water following soon after.

Through the sounds of the water could be heard soft, gentle singing of what sounds like the song 'This is The Moment' from Jekyll and Hyde, as if using the music and song to keep track of their time with the shower whilst in there, followed suit by the song Alive from that same production. Their voice's inflection and tone changes from one of soft and soprano to a slightly more baritone and powerful,determined one when the characters of which the song was sung were switched, they seemed to be enjoying themself within the hot water and music. Their vibrato was what seemed to carry the character of their singing most.

Meanwhile Psyche was keeping observation of Alastor, making sure to stay silent and not anger the stag, claws tapping upon the upholstery of the couch.

The Radio Demon

“I’ll dinner ready momentarily, then!” Alastor waved Ace as they entered the restroom. As soon as they were gone, the bag in his hands crackled, grabbing for the tie in the process. An ominious expression peered down at him, his voice a beneath the threshold of Ace’s singing and water running.

“Exposing my plans so soon?” The stag-demon snickered facetiously. Of course, he wasn’t actually going to poison anyone, but the mere thought of leaving both the author and their companion at the edge of their seat prodded him. Much like a cat provoking the mouse to squeak and run back in, Alastor tossed the bag onto the kitchen counter, careful to not allow it to fall into the sink.

“There’s something you must know first and foremost if we are to get along within this household my cowardice demon,” Alastor turned on the water, his attention directed solely at the tie. “That if I had any intention of harming you or your friend, it would’ve happened before your pseudo-conscious awareness. If you would like to be the one that sends Dear Ace back to their boyfriend with all the false paranoia you feed them, by all means. But I cannot promise you’d be any better of a friend than the next demon.”

Filling the pot of water felt much longer than necessary as the stag-demon spoke, turning to the freezer across the kitchen way to retrieve what vaguely resembled a demon head with antlers attached. He placed the head into the crockerpot, raised up the fire and returned back to his sentient guest, waiting for the steam to collect. Sounds of Ace’s choice in music to sing muffled the tension Alastor’s presence brought upon the tie, humming along to the tune. “I must say. They’ve got quite the ear for the tune. Are they often this theatrical when left alone?”

Lord Black Hat

He heard his lackey from the corner of his earshot, turning his head and showing his fangs, raising a brow.
"What is-' Before he can even react he feels a tug, followed by the sensation of his back to Flugs' chest and his claws stretch, ready to wreak havoc for his personal bubble being intruded upon.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!' His gaze was flickered towards the other behind him, only for his vision to catch a flying whisk of light, gold and his skin felt the warmth coming off of it. Oh-so that's what he was doing.

He nods, smoothing over his coat which was slightly tinged with a burn from the energy projectile, his claws feeling for the enemy effect done to his fine polyester coat. Oh no this wouldn't do, three weeks? after what she just did to his finest tailored piece?

"I would like the process to be as quick as you can, results are important. I would like to teach this trollop her place,' His snake-eye slithers back to the direction of his underling, but not angered or perturbed by his presence, only to indicate his attention was on him.

The Underling

The tie felt his cotton-covered..skin? Raise like the hair on one's arms at the mention of his plans, soon followed by a hitched, surprised unf as he was tossed onto the counter, claws grasping onto the bag so's not to fall into the sink especially with the water running. His eye narrowed at the mention of their boyfriend but he shook it off, eye drifting to the sight of the demonic head and carefully made sure to stay attentive to what went into the pot with it.

"They-are shy around people with their performances, they sing when no one is around or when they think it cannot be heard such as the shower, caught them dancing once or thrice. Self conscious is the term to use for them..then again even with their writing and art they're reserved about their work, ' His voice was muttered and slightly far off as if distracted by a slight tick, his eye firmly fixated on the pot and flame within the kitchen. The water in the shower stopped running and their voice went quieter with it's singing and humming, aware the water wasn't there to mask it as well.

The Radio Demon

Alastor chuckled, hand picking a few tomatoes, onions and apples to determine their diced demise. Placing the 2 fruit on one side meticulously while isolating the vegetable, the stag commenced in the preparation of spices to go with what was to be a stew.

"Self conscious? You wouldn't happen to know if it had to do with this 'Wolf' fellow, would you? They have QUITE the talent if I may say so myself - - and I've heard a few performances back in my day. Same thing goes for their work. Such care is gone into both arts, even the most foul beings of hell would be ignorant to oversee what they can offer!"

He took note of the tie's tone, matching it with his own. While he didn't overtly state, this conversation were to remain between the two of them strictly, should they wish to remain his hospitality. The stag listened carefully to steal anymore glimpses of their voice before placing the ingredients into a strainer pot. Beside Psyche was a red bottle labeled 'demon heart blood' to which Alastor happily reached for, whistling a tune of his own.

With a snap of his fingers, an old tune from the record player came on. A static of what represented a male’s smooth voice hummed an old song from the 30’s. A-top of the dining counter laid three red candles, each lit with a different variation of orange to purple hue. While his intention wasn’t to be romantic withh the guests, it was essential to treat dinner time as a time to wind down and even indulge in a special treatment. Guests or not, this was his routine and he didn’t intend to let up just because of some wrong misconceptions of being pampered.

Last edited:
The Angel, the Demon and the Scientist

"W… well…. sir… I say three weeks so that humane standards are met. I wouldn't want to raise suspicion to the rest of the town if talks of experimentation, no less of a holy descent, was being conducted." Flug swallowed hard, nodding twice at the instructions. While he didn't care much for humane societal standards, remaining within the lines of the law - - to an extent - - will keep the heroes at bay, for now.

His bag head followed Black Hats claws as he readjusted his coat. Upon making contact, the javelin dissipated, sparks of holy magic flickering off of Flugs shoulder and into the space between the two men. "I might have underdone the sedation for her abilities. I didn't think she'd lash out so soon.." the scientist turned his attention toward the angel briefly, a gloved hand to the back of his head. "Those personality evaluations may need to come much sooner than expected. I'll also see if re-education is in order for the angel, sir. While she won't be a staff member, ensuring she doesn't say a word about any of this--"

"If you're so concerned with what the 'angel' has to say. Maybe you two love birds should step OUT of the room first." The voice belonged to the angel, an underlying hiss foreign to her own tongue. Wings unfurled and raised over her shoulders, the captive positioned themselves as if a vulture preparing to launch at them both had it not been for the cage. "Sunblast WILL hear of this and he will shut you two down if I don't first. So I suggest either one of you release me so I can show this evil shitlord TRUE torment." Her wings flapped a gust of wind, aiming particularly at the demon. “As for you, doctor. We have an agreement. I expect you to hold to it if you know what’s good for you.”

Flug froze. Was she looking for a death wish? He scrambled, eyes on Black Hat once more hoping to subdue any preexisting anger that may arise. "...I'll get that evaluation in immediately, sir. P.. please rest easy for when Miss Pheonumbra arrives."

Last edited:
The Underling

He blinks, looking curiously about the vicinity with the candles, wine and music, should the circumstances be more favorable he would have enjoyed the arrangement, but the situation wasn't of that nature. He felt trepidation and curiosity of the surroundings, glancing about and relinquished a sigh when Wolf was mentioned.

"Sadly, he has a talent for tearing them down as easy as building their self esteem, suppose it's what he does,' He echoes towards the crimson shadow man, claws tapping carefully about the counter he was situated on.

"However, near as I recall even when alive from as long as I've known them they've been caught with a case of stage fright, even in their schooling they'd have to be forced to participate in class with theatrics despite how much their teacher expressed entertainment and praise. They became a different person when acting or reciting poetry and passages for their peers and seniors, they focused only on the part given to play and when they were able to gain the courage they were engrossed in the activities '

His eye looked over to the wine bottle while speaking, the cloth above the eye raising slightly. "They had once read the literature piece of Lord of the Flies and had to play the voice of the Lord of the Flies, essentially Satan and a schizophrenic episode of a young child within the piece of writing, but when their passage was done the class was silent in a form of terror with how their voice carried...However,' He paused between his recollection, sighing. "Human adolescent can be monsters and took something they were proud of to one they only remember with regret and misery,'

His eye then looks over at the candles when lit, then back at the Stag-entity with a curiosity and a look of incredulity.
'Quiet the arrangement for dinner, haven't seen something of this nature since I was still amongst the living,' He drawled out, the ending beat of his sentimental remark with a slight sigh.

Lord Black Hat

He stares unphased at the trapped divine woman, in fact, it felt as though her outrage and anguish was another sign of success, even if only in the goal of causing her anguish and misery. His teeth showed with his grin down at her helpless and enraged state, taking in the seconds that pass by she wastes her breath on them all. Ah? Agreement? This caused curiosity to flare inside him and he turned to his lackey, sauntering calmly over to the young human.

"Agreement? I'm curious what this arrangement was now,' His snake eye narrowed slightly, still not as aggressive with Flug but showing signs of a suspicion and imbalance of emotional stability even if only by the slightest amount, one hand resting on the opposing arm in front of his chest, crossed and index finger tapping gently. His canine poked from his top lip in a subtle manner, much like the rest of his mannerisms. Subtle but warning.

However, with Black Hat subtle was always a good sign, subtle meant a form of trust and ability to give the benefit of a doubt. All of his movements were slow, calm, and unusually calculated, less sporadic and impulsive. He was having a good day today.

The Radio Demon

Alastor’s claw like hands pampered themselves within a soft towel labeled ‘keep on smokin’ as the tie continued on about the filthened wreck initially inquired about. “It sounds like he’s DYING to be making friends!” The stag-demon cackled. “Lucky for him I know quite a few folks that he can become quite acquainted with if he so wishes. As a matter of fact, I think I’ll do him the honors!”

The Radio Demon took a step back, admiring other preparations that aligned the table. In the center of the arrangement was a bleu-cheese and strawberry walnut salad, a few bottles of Hell’s finest wines (gifted by Lucifer himself) and now a piping crock pot of deer stew that the demon carried out between fuzzy oven mitts. He set the entree down onto a cold slab of stone, stretching himself out and admiring his work in self-praise. “Quite underdone this time around, but I suppose it’ll do~”

His ears twitched as stories of Acedia’s previous life continued. He was quick to wave it off. “Now, now, none of that here! We are preparing for dinner, not a soap opera! Although I will agree human teenagers are quite foul in more ways than one but nothing worth giving them power over~” Alastor continued, removing his mitts. “There is a reason the human species fears us, in any case. Should you think about it, your dear friend has an upper hand! It’s only a matter of them understanding just what they can do for themselves.” The stag echoed the sigh that the tie casted, but one more of self accomplishment in regards to dinner. “Yes, well. We all need a little bit of indulging, don't we?”

“W...well sir…” Flug swallowed “Do you remember that one time I requested for funding for a biome..? W...well… it was for Miss Alstra, here. Supposedly angels have similar movement requirements to humans, perhaps even moreso. Their wings serve as both a form of expression and a way to release any pent up energy w..which could explain alot of her.. mood.”

“Sure, sure because being prodded with needles and at the mercy of some demonic creep wouldn’t do the trick, Flugsy.” Alstra cracked, leaning back into the cage. She bared a set of canines that looked to be developing into fangs from the exposure, pressing her fingers against one another in discomfort. There had been a...sensation.. call it, an odd feeling of something sharp protruding against her fingertips. Though, when she’d look down, nothing had changed. “I need out. To fly or SOMETHING. You can’t keep me cooped up in here!”

For a moment, Flug’s mood became rather cold at the nickname. “I thought I told you not to call me that … you know what? No. I’m backing out of the arrangement. You are MY experiment, not some sort of pet I’m in charge of maintaining. I have my answers to what I need to get done and my boss is benefiting from the progress. I suggest you comply SILENTLY or being stripped of your power will become the LEAST of your worries.” He turned to Black Hat. “Originally I promised her freedom in the outdoor skies under strict supervision. But given we don’t have the place or patience for dealing with her likes, you wouldn’t have to worry about that.”

The Underling

"That is true, must say if this is underdone I'd be curious what regular is for you,' He chuckles slightly, a sound of a pained yelp can be heard from the bathroom, followed by an annoyed exclamation of,

'Son of a basket eating bulldog, stupid demon fangs!' It could be presumed by the sound of running water they had been brushing their teeth and apparently they had injured themself in the process. A few moments later they exit the bathroom, and...the night shirt seemed to be engulfing them almost, the hemming of the bottom of the shirt given to them was to their knees and the sleeves almost past their elbows, their cheeks flushed in a light blue glow, tail wrapped around one of their legs with their face showing a shy smile and one arm rubbing the opposite, rose pink eyes taking in their surroundings and dilating with attention, reflecting the colors and hues of lights strewn about the room.

"T-this is so nice and sweet looking, M-Mr. Radio demon, Sir,' They cooed shyly, stutter seemed to be once again present when addressing him. They sounded to be purring and eyes sparkling in the candlelight, taking in the atmosphere that was set about them. They said his title as if not aware of the moniker he held as a name, and seemed to wait as if for permission to take a seat or do-well anything. Their tie fiddled with one of his claws in the air, swinging it gently to the tune from the record player.

Lord Black Hat

The serpentine malevolence who Flug was under servitude of was standing there, observing the display before him. He was about to interject and demand no freedom be given to her-when damn his soul to Hell Flug did it of his own volition. The lordship wouldn't admit or show it, but he was impressed, even if only slightly. The fire and take-no-shit attitude from his underling made his smile creep further, eyebrow raised and rubbing his chin curiously with his index finger and chin resting on his fist.

"I see you I am beginning to rub off onto you, Doctor. This is pleasing to see, no mercy or Bullshit is to be had or taken. Very good,' He then pulls out a seat from an area of the room, waving his hand whilst sitting down and procuring a clipboard from almost thin air, a green smoke dancing about his palm.

"I will be observing your activities for a short while, seeing as Miss Penuembra is not due for arrival for a couple of hours and this is a rather intriguing account to witness,' He crosses a leg over the other, foot dangling while he flipped through his notes and his fist and arm rest against his chin and the arms of the chair, glancing up occasionally at the others before him.

The Radio Demon

“Well you see…~” The Radio Demon began, only to be cut short by the substituted vulgarity that arose from beneath the steaming bathroom door. It seemed like alliteration in the form of profanity was another talent of theirs. The kid caught on quickly to his rules, nonetheless. Neither the outburst nor the choice of words seemed to have quite bothered him seeing his requests were being followed without further question. A part of him questioned whether they came in contact with the vampiric roaches that seemed to love nesting behind his toilet or if they've used the water far too soon as warned and scalded themselves. He almost considered going in to check on them but seeing as they didn't call out for anything else, he presumed they were well and dandy.

Fortunately for everyone’s ears, the outburst was short and from as far as he could tell - so was the pain. Alastor rose a brow as they stepped out in the nightgown, their tail and eyes breathing in the dinner atmosphere. He himself stood in the same attire as before, his jacket removed only to be left in a red button down and a matching burnt red bow. “Are you quite alright, sweetheart? Did the insidious insects nip at you? Deepest apologies, it seems I haven’t been feeding them lately! Must have smelled new blood~”

He took a step behind the medium sized but still rather intricately adorned feasting table, pulling a chair out for the younger demon. “Come, have a seat, pull up your feet and grab a treat! I’ve made my special - Venison stew~” He pointed a gloved hand in their direction, circling the air gesturingly. “And judging by your bodily reaction, I can tell you would like to join too! The furry eared demon beamed, his head weighing to the side at them just.. standing there. “Well? What’re you waiting for? An invitation? This food isn’t going to eat itself, you know!”

Last edited:

“Listen here you miserable sack of hooded shit-” Alstra began in retaliation towards Flug’s sterness. Finally she stood from her spot of collective warmth, wings pushing her off the ground to grab hold of the tops of the bars to peer down at both Flug and Black Hat. She stopped short as the demon grabbed hold a chair and clipboard, announcing he was going to be additional eyes to this sick little experiment.

“You’re sitting IN?” Both the human and the angel enunciated at the same time. Though, coming from Flug, he was excited, almost TOO excited as if a father preparing to sit in on his son’s performance. Alstra’s reaction on the other hand, was more of if someone walked in on her. Which in her mindspace, he was.

“There really isn’t anything for you to see here, honestly.” Alstra began, twitching at the prolonged exposure to the demon. Hadn’t he anything else to do OTHER than smother his scientist? Maybe go harass some of his other employers? His presence made chances of escape far more slim, as if being chained down like some lost bird wasn’t enough.

“Quite the opposite, Ms. Linens -- we have far more work than you could anticipate. As a matter of fact, I’ve concocted a schedule especially based around your performance thus far. I can’t say I’m too impressed, but again what of it from the very species that is vowed to let humans down?”

Flug grabbed spare clipboard, preparing his copy of the notes given that Black Hat took the main one. He felt a heatwave pass across the front of his face at the demon lord’s acknowledgements, clearing his throat so that it were not so obvious of how much the words meant to him. “T..thank you sir, truly..! I do try and learn from the best!” He turned briefly once more, gesturing to the clipboard in his boss’ hands. “I’ve created a table of contents for your convenience, sir, all and any information I’ve gathered thus far have been recorded and are in order from most recent to least recent.”

Last edited:
The Underling

Their face goes slightly paler at the comment of the bugs, the per-usual squeak proceeding the gesture with their head turned slightly to look inside the bathroom for a glimpse of them before their attention was returned to the Stag-demon. "N-no I didn't see any bugs I j-just pricked my fang to my tongue, getting used to using these things a little still unfortunately,' They mewled timidly, walking over to the table further, tail now making sure to not touch the ground at any point in time.

They blinked a few times before realization dawns on them, eyes wide seeing as how he was holding a chair out for them, once more squeaking and sitting down with the gesture, bowing their head as if in apology to the man. Their feet were just above being able to touch the ground, smiling a little.

"S-sorry sir I-I'm used to waiting f-for permission, thank you very much for the meal, i-it smells delectable!' The last part of their sentence was said slightly faster than the rest, as if their nervous energy made it to their speech in another indicating manner. "I s-see you like poetry too,' They giggled sheepishly taking note of his little rhyming and alliteration presented while pulling out their chair.

They purred and waited for him to get his portion of food before carefully taking some into their own bowl, placing it back in front of them with the contents of meat, vegetables, broth and various spices swimming beautifully in the dish.

When the cuisine was placed in front of them they carefully folded their napkin into their lap, sighing warmly with a smile. They carefully blow to make sure it wasn't too hot before taking a bite, their tail wagging gently behind them in the chair and they took a few more before turning to him when their mouth wasn't full. "T-this is amazing! I didn't know deer meat had such a texture and the mixture of the spices compliments it well' They smiled their fangs, chirping and beaming.

The Radio Demon

The Author’s statement about adjusting to fangs sent Alastor back in time a bit to when he first arrived in Hell. Though, two measely little fangs were far from his concern then, and even moreso the least of his mouthy worries now. He had been serving himself a portion, stirring the contents of the stew to distribute the heat. “Might I suggest dental cream for the time being? Its soft and sticky nature keeps the tip from protruding into the bottom lip. Or -- and this is my personal preference -- develop a taste for blood. Serves you well in the long run.”

The skin over his eyes raised at their mention about being needed permission. Permission to sit? Or to eat? Were they also given a set of rules to ask if they could breathe while they were at it? Brief imagery of their pseudo-lover followed by speculations on how to torment him in front of his entire family flashed before recentering to the ladle between his fingers. “I hope both the music and the environment is to your liking,” Alastor mustered for the sheer purpose of courtesy rather than of genuine concern, “Frank Sinatra happens to be one of my favorites. Grew up with him during my days in New Orleans.”

Gazing over at them from beyond the table, the red demon finished serving himself and reached for the nearest bottle of wine. “Red wine?” He tilted the bottle, filling up the glass less than its usual halfway. Anymore than that and he’d be rendered unsuitable to watch and entertain his new guest. Alastor fought back a smile at how low the surface of the red-oak table reached their chin, sitting back for a moment in contemplation. Perhaps they were better suited with one of the bar stools or a high chair in this case. Hopefully they’d be one of the few demons that are granted a second growth spurt -- the kid could really use it.

The Author sat there as he served himself. Once he was finished it was then that they served themselves; but not until they placed a napkin over their lap first. Much like a house pet, their tail reflected their contact with the stew, looking as though they were having home cooked food for the first time in what seemed forever.

He even got a compliment on his cooking.

They were quite the house guest, weren’t they? Far better than when he met with Angel Dust in the local coffee shop to discuss Hotel regulations. Granted it was more for his own entertainment, but the stag quickly learned that both the male and pseudo-male had two completely different concepts of … fun.

“Thank you, dearest! I must say you are the first among few to actually take in appreciation for my stew! I myself am not typically a fan of other meats but something about venison is ...special~ It’s quite soft if pressure cooked for the correct amount of time! Very comparable to human flesh and meat if you will~” It’s a good thing they liked it. Truth be told, the few that did admit to liking his stew were the ones that made it out of his loft with their head and limbs intact. Those who were more critical of his food typically were less fortunate.

Lord Black Hat

Black Hat takes a cursory glance to the indicated notes, completely ignoring the angels' babble and bickering, tuning it out. Whether it was to piss her off or out of the fact he was focused on another task was uncertain, though it can be assumed both would suffice to please him as a meaning.

He studies the information presented to him, fingertips gently raising before falling, tapping left index to right, right middle to left, and so on and so forth. He flips through the papers, making sure to reach each of the times, amount of time it took for the effects to set in, wear off, said effects and their symptoms. He gives an approving nod with each page flip, muttering under his breath and flickering his gaze to the caged little birdie every so often, chuckling. "I see, yes it appears as though the symptoms have been taking less time to take into effect, intriguing,' He takes out a black, ball point pen from his pocket, making check marks next to sessions of administration that seemed to show marked improvement in process time becoming faster.

"Very well, continue with your work Flug, I've called for some food to be brought in while you work. Cheese platter and some sandwiches should assist in brain function,' He returns to his previous position, studying more notes as he addresses the young protege.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back