• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Havenworth Academy, a Home for the Exceptional(Open and Recruiting!)

Aeshae

The Very Tired Student

Hello there,
If you are reading this letter, then that means that at long last your powers have surfaced.
Congratulations!
However, like being able to ride a bike, or fathom calculations, your powers are a skill that must be trained and controlled.
As such, you are hereby invited to Havenworth Academy, Home for the Exceptional.
Here, you will be in direct tutelage of some of the world's finest professors while you work on what makes you special.
Remember, to possess more books than the average man means nothing if you cannot first learn to read.

96908a3571c96d4a4ef3fff987d876fa.jpg

Hi guys, going to see if there's any interest in this RP. It is going to be a slightly altered reboot from an old RP that I was in, mostly just the setting however. Right now, there would be a few roles to fill as faculty and the rest as students.
In terms of plot, the first semester will be introducing the classes and tests and will allow students to set up their friendships with a few minor world interventions.
The second semester will start some of the more "antagonist" plots that I have in mind.

I plan, as the GM, to create a RP that has world events transpiring that affect the characters in order to prevent just two players having 2 pages worth of conversation with everyone else at a sort of standstill. Such things include announcements that advertise "school-events," setting induced events from the academy building (will go more into that later if this lifts off), and assignments from the school.

I really hope this takes off and getting to know all of you better!

Aeshae Aeshae , can I reserve the role of Sparring And Training/English professor? I already have a character in mind: Alexandre Porto, a brazilian animal shapeshifter. It'll be fun to roleplay as a non native teaching english to natives :)

Aeshae Aeshae , can I reserve the role of Sparring And Training/English professor? I already have a character in mind: Alexandre Porto, a brazilian animal shapeshifter. It'll be fun to roleplay as a non native teaching english to natives :)
You have it!

Most interesting! I shall make a student. Wait before I do, this is open right?

Just bumping this to say we still need at least one more professor and a few more students!

Person_ Person_ Currently no, there are several reasons why that I listed in the PM I sent you. Please revise your character and let me know when you've made the changes or if you need help.

Gabe Gabe Larry Larry RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 HannaTheHippy HannaTheHippy are all accepted!
Ya Boi Ya Boi is accepted after making the small tweak!

I will be putting together the main thread for RP and a thread for OOC very soon guys! If you know someone else who would be interesting in playing a student, or feel like making another student character please feel free to do so!

Hey folks! We will begin the RP later today at about 10:00 PST! After that it will be a free for all for posting lol. I look forward to writing with you all!

Aeshae Aeshae are you still open? i don’t mind introducing my character a little later, if it’s not a convenient time in the roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back