• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Haven of Hope (RavenMist & Tidus)

"Yeah, be careful. you need to get too close to them to stab them with the knife." He said as he moved up to the first zombie and as it turned to face him, jaw wide open he stabbed it in the eye. The sound it made drew the attention of the other three as he quickly headed for the next one and with one quick sweep cut it's head off.

Isabella runs up to, not giving it much time to react before stabbing it in the temple. She pulls away, taking the knife with her and looks around. She takes her knife, the final zombie moving to attack her. It grabs her arm and kicks it away, using her knife to slash at its stomach, not enough to kill him. She looks around slowly, moving to attack again as the zombie runs at her. She curses as she trips over and rolls over, the zombies diving for her with its mouth wide open. She reaches for her knife next to her, trying to push the zombie off her with her other hand.

As Adam finished killing the second zombie he turned his head to look at Isabella as she struggled with the last zombie as it was attacking her while she's on the ground. "Bella!" He shouted as he rush to her side and with a quick sweep sliced the zombie's head off as she held it away with her hand. "Are you alright?" He said as he knelt down and helped her stand up.

Isabella breathes out breath a relief, "I think I'm fine," she says lightly. She picks up her knife and looks at him, "Thank you." She says quietly, before starting to look at her arms for any bite marks.

"That's good, don't mention it. I got your back." He said with a small smile he then looked at the zombie. "he was rude, he deserved to have his stomach sliced off." He then leaned down and checked the pockets of the zombie to see if there was anything useful. He found a lighter in one of the ones that were dressed as cops. He offered it to Isabella. "This might come in handy."

Isabella nodded, "It might do." She agrees. She looks at him, "I don't have bite marks, do I?" She asks looking down at her arm, patting her clothing. She looks him and this wipes her face.

"No you look fine, it didn't have enough time to do anything." He said as he looked around. "I don't think we attracted any attention but lets start moving. I'd like to be away from here before it gets dark."

Isabella breathes a breath of relief, nodding. She starts to move, her knife tightly in her hand. She looks around, "I doubt this town has a safe house like the other one but if we can find a basement that is empty with a lock then that'll be better than nothing." She says, her eyes staring at the houses of the town.

"Yeah." He nodded. "It's gonna be dark soon, harder for us to spot incoming zombies. Lets check out the houses close by." He said as he moved to the house closest to them. "Be ready for anything." He whispered as they reached the door. He slowly opened it and walked inside. Two zombie stood in the living room motionless but as the door opened they turned towards the door and started moving that way. He took out his sword and prepared to take out the closest one.

((Sorry about the late reply I had double shift at my part time job and couldn't get in a reply yesterday.))

Isabella holds her knife close, nodding as he spoke and then watching and the two zombies approach. She looks at further one, throwing her knife at its head, successfully hitting it in it eye. She watches as it fell to the floor and starts to shake violently, clearly dying.

He severed the head of the zombie with a quick sweep from his sword. He whistled as she threw the knife and it hit the zombie square in the eye. "Damn, nice shot." He said while smiling. He then looked around. "This place doesn't seem safe enough for us to barricade ourselves in but there may be some useful stuff. I'll go check out the back rooms while you check out the living and the kitchen is that alright?"

Isabella nods, "Shout if you need me." She says before going toward the kitchen. She starts to look for food and anything sharp. She looks for things to be used as first aid and then for any sort of medicines. She ends up with two cereal bars and some bandages. It wasn't much but it'd help.

Adam checked the bathroom first. He couldn't find anything there then proceeded to the bedroom. It must've been a nice room back before it all went to hell. It had some nice decorations and colors. But the smell was terrible, It was like there is something dead in there. He slowly walked into the middle of the room and then saw the dead body behind the smell. It looked like it used to be a woman. She was stabbed in the head with a long hand-made spear. "Poor lady." He mumbled as he ripped the spear free and checked it out. It was very sharp, it would make a good weapon. Holding his breath he checked out the rest of the room but found nothing of any use. He walked back into the living room and held both the spear and his sword in each hand. "I found a spear in there. It's much better than a knife so pick one of these two weapons, I'll take the other."

Isabella nods, "I'll have the spear. I looks cool." She says with a grin, "I found bandages and two cereal bars." She says, before walking toward the living room and looking around, everything was a mess and there didn't seem to be anything of use.

"It does look cool." He said as he smiled. "That's a not bad find, this room doesn't look like it has anything useful though so lets move on." He said as he headed for the door. There was a two story house a few meters away. "Lets go check that one, it looks big enough to have some useful supplies."

Isabella follows him, putting her knife away and holding the spear. She looks toward the big house and sighs, "I'll take the top floor" she says to him, she was quiet and light on her feet.

He nodded. "Be careful." He whispered as he walked into the living room, he couldn't hear any sounds and there was no sign of movement. This place might be empty. He checked the kitchen next and found a few food cans but they were all rotten. "damn it." He said as he walked out and started making his way to the back room.

Isabella slowly made her way up the stairs, she moves cautiously now, trying not to make noise. It was silent and by now you'd usually hear the groans and grunts of zombies. After reaching the top floor she looks around, it was only a bedroom and a bathroom to check. The bedroom was empty, so she checks the bathroom. The bathroom smelt musky, the tap dripping slightly. She opens the cabinet looking through, old toothpaste mainly. There was a pack of pills though, painkillers. She takes them she goes back down to Adam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back