• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Have RP's and Plots in Mind...

AlyssumReika

As you already know, seeing how you clicked the link, I am looking for role-plays to join, I am open to 1x1 or group. My biggest thing is I just love a good story. I will do pretty much any genre. My absolute favorites are fantasy and I love medieval stuff though. A little bit about myself. I have been role-playing for about five years now. My posting length ranges from two-five paragraphs, but averages around three. It also depends on what my partner gives me to work with. I'm looking for a partner who can post at least a decent paragraph with decent grammar and spelling. I would also like someone who is willing to talk plot and share ideas and creativity.

I only play females in 1x1's, unless it's a situation that my partner is willing to double in, in that case I will play both a male and a female. I only do hetero parings, not that I am any way against or offended by others, its just what I am best at. In group role-plays its pretty similar.

Here are some ideas of mine, but I am also open to ideas that anyone else might have.

• Assassin x Target
  • Pirate x mermaid
  • Bully x victim
  • Prince x Peasant
  • Knight x Princess
  • Best friend x best friend
  • Professor x Student
  • Musician x Fan/Non-fan
  • Joining a band together
  • Detectives
  • A Cinderalla Story

King x Guardian

There is a kingdom ruled by a young and hot-headed, human King.The kingdom was once united, but the dwarves and elves now look at the young king with suspicion. The Dwarves feel its time for a Dwarf King to take hold while the elves also want their own king. So an internal struggle begins when the young King took control of the kingdom after his father was killed in battle outside of the Kingdom.

At the same time the borders are being threatened by armies of Orcs, Goblins, the Undead and so on. Can he hold his kingdom together while protecting it from the outside as well?

In this kingdom, by tradition every time a new king is crowned there is a special ceremony. A powerful sorcerer casts a powerful spell, and from the king is to create him a guardian. The sorcerer looks deep into the king's soul and heart and creates a being from his best attributes and traits. This guardian is a magical being, strong and powerful but not immortal. They can be killed. If the king dies, the guardian will die along side him. If the guardian dies, the king will live, but he will go through an agonizing pain as the bond breaks. Its scarring and the king is usually not the same afterwards. Only there is something different this time, the guardian is not male, but female.

Arranged marriage

In the Kingdom of Aoethien lives the princess, Elowyn Kasier. Rumor is spread fair and wide of the girl's magnificent beauty. She is mysterious and desirable princess. Very little is known about her, other than her radiant beauty. She is never seen at public events or royal gatherings. The kingdom is ruled by her father, Garrik Kasier. Her mother, the queen, died when she was very young. Elowyn has a special condition. A reason for why she has never been seen outside the castle. A reason the limited servants and the mysteries surrounding the princess.

Poison.

Her very skin is absolutely toxic. The slightest touch from her will cause excruciating pain, and most likely, certain death.

Elowyn always that she was born with it. A curse. She always wondered who had hated her so much as to curse her with such a terrible fate. She has spent her life secluded and alone. Not ever able to feel the comfort of a hug or the softness of a hand. She had one friend. It was the one kind thing her father had ever done for her. He had pretty much adopted the girl, Lyra. She worked in the castle at the stables. Elowyn could talk to the girl, confide in her even. Yet, it wasn't the same.

There is also one more thing... A special plant. Elowyn eats it with every meal. Her father told her it keeps her alive and without it, she would die. Once Elowyn tried to stop eating it, in hopes that she would die and be done with her miserable life. The pain was too excruciating and after a couple days, she gave in.

Little did she know, that this was all lies, and her father was feeding her the plant to make her poisonous. It was all a part of his plan, he arranged a marriage with a prince from a powerful kingdom. The prince would die on the honey moon, the moment Elowyn touched him. Elowyn would be locked away for murder, and after killing the king from Laroillan, Garrik would be left as the supreme ruler.

Only, what if his plan doesn't go as planned? What if, despite his knowledge, the king of Laroillan had the same idea?

Heirs of warring nations

Two different kingdoms/nation's have been at war with each other for hundreds of years. They are polar opposites, like summer and winter, light and dark, water and fire, black and white, etc. (I was also thinking we could throw in a magical element here. I have a few ideas for this that I can explain later, but I'm open to any you may have as well.) This explains why they don't get along. Through the years there has been much blood shed and too many lives loss. Both kingdoms are down to one last remaining heir. The Prince of one kingdom sneaks in the the princess's room, hopping that maybe if he can kill her, the loss of their final heir will weaken this kingdom and the blood lust will end. However, when he is staring down at the sleeping girl, he can't bring himself to do it, so he flees and begins forming another plan. He visits her later, thinking that if they arranged a marriage between the two of them and united the kingdoms then the fighting would have to end. after convincing the princess and a lot of arguing with the princess, they agree upon this decision. It isn't that easy though. You can't just force two people who have been enemies for hundreds of years into a room together and expect them nitro jump at each others throats.

I'm very interested in the kingxguardian plot and the two heirs to warring nations one.

(Be back as soon as I can)

Hey I am intersted in King x guardian assassin x target and joining a band if you are still looking

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]I'm very interested in the kingxguardian plot and the two heirs to warring nations one.
(Be back as soon as I can)

[/QUOTE]
I would love to do either of them!

Emperor said:
Hey I am intersted in King x guardian assassin x target and joining a band if you are still looking
Yes, I'm still looking. IS there one of the ideas that you have a preference over the others?

AnarchyReins said:
I would love to the heirs of warirng nations with you.
Awesome! As far as the magical element of it, do you have a preference? I figured we could do elemental stuff, but we could also through in like seasons, or even wizardry or shape-shifting. I'm open to anything really.

I was thinking elemental stuff, like lightningxWater, IcexFire stuff like that the shapeshifting sounds cool too

AlyssumReika said:
Yes, I'm still looking. IS there one of the ideas that you have a preference over the others?
Ahh not really what ever you prefer. Pm me so we can work on a plot or if you already have one in mind we can roll with that.

Hello! ^^

I was just wondering if romance was at all required? I didn't see if specified but I just wanna check.

StoneWolf18 said:
Hello! ^^
I was just wondering if romance was at all required? I didn't see if specified but I just wanna check.
I usually include romance in my rp's but it is by no means a requirement.

[QUOTE="Jack the wolf]Interested in Best friend x best friend and Assassin x Target

[/QUOTE]
Alright, so you have ideas for either or one you would prefer over the other?

PancakeC said:
I'm in for the prince/peasant and teacher/student! I have one or two male characters that I can use.
Okie dokie! I would love to do either of them. Do you have any ideas for plot for either of them? You can PM me ifbyou would rather talk more about it that way.

AlyssumReika said:
I usually include romance in my rp's but it is by no means a requirement.
Alright...would there anything you'd be interested in doing without such themes? ^_^

[QUOTE="Jack the wolf]I have a idea for assassinXTarget I'd rather perfer assassinXTarget

[/QUOTE]
Alright, I'd love to here the idea. You can PM me it if you would rather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back