• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Have a very specific request

Jannah

Barely holding on.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Back on a previous site of mine I was heavily into Hunger Games RP. I revisited a bunch of my old ones and got all nostalgic so now I'm craving some Hunger Games RP. I have one going currently, but it's one interesting dynamic I can't seem to get enough so here we go.

Despite being labeled as fandom this will be strictly OC's. We have about 75 years of the games to work with here so it shouldn't be too difficult. Heck, we could even go slightly AU and assume the Mockingjay rebellion failed or never happened at all. Those details we can work out easily enough.

What I'm looking for:
-Literary. Yes, this is the big one. The reason why my old RPs make me so nostalgic is because the characters feel real. I was able to feel something each time they died or had anything happen to them at all. Even most of the NPC's held this kind of value. I simply love character development and depth.
-Collaboration. This is a given, considering it's a RP. However, due to the nature of what we're dealing with I think it's doubly important here. At least one of us is going to be killing off our main character so it's a matter of when and how. Same applies to the NPC tributes we will undoubtedly be bringing into the story.
-Activity. Yes, life happens for most of us, but having something to reply to at least once a week is lovely.

This is about it so feel free to contact me!

Hey, I'm new to this site and slightly unfamiliar with the way people roleplay here (not to roleplay in general), but I'm willing to learn and adapt. If your offer is still open it sounds like a really interesting idea and I'd like to give it a shot. And of course if you're willing to be patient with me.😅

Hey, I'm new to this site and slightly unfamiliar with the way people roleplay here (not to roleplay in general), but I'm willing to learn and adapt. If your offer is still open it sounds like a really interesting idea and I'd like to give it a shot. And of course if you're willing to be patient with me.😅

On this site we're pretty open. We have people who RP in all styles and formats. This is still open btw.

Awesome. So... how does this work? PM? Sorry, I'm still ignorant. If we do this it'll be my first rp here. Maybe you can be my guide?

Awesome. So... how does this work? PM? Sorry, I'm still ignorant. If we do this it'll be my first rp here. Maybe you can be my guide?

Just PM so we can discuss this. No idea what sort of RP you're accustomed tbh. Can't really be of much help until I know things like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back