• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Haunted/Fantasy pirate rp

DawnieDragon

Jedi Padawan
Ok so this is like my last pirate rp, But unlike the last one we're throwing a twist in. There are going to be ghosts on this ship. Yep, you heard right. I said Ghosts on the ship. My character is the ghost of a crew member from a ship called the Scourge that sacrificed her life for that of her captain's. She now is bound to the ship but unable to leave it. She had many an ally in her life on board though only the ones she was extremely close to, (Your oc is one of them) Can see her. They can ALL hear her however.

The_Cursed_Ghost_Ship.png

The ship That can be seen through is the ship as it was when my oc sacrificed herself. She can be seen sailing that version of the ship alongside the renewed model on the right of it. The Captain upon seeing this will call to her in an attempt to figure out what tethers her to this world. Her captain would believe that after all the lass had gone through she doesn't deserve to be cursed to sail the seas in a ghost ship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back