• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hate you before loving you.

Batticus

What happens when to rivaling kingdoms call for peace. A prince, and a princess are thrown together who don't like each other. For the sake of their kingdoms will they fall in love or become platonic friends.

Making her way down the steps from her living quarters, she made her way to meet with her father in the throne room. A grim expressions covering her face as she walks. Two of her guards following after her as she holds the front of her gown wanting to make sure it didn't get dirtied by the floor of castle floors. Her red eyes glowing with malice as she enters the throne room. Curtsying in front of her father as she wore the grim expression on her face. "Alice as you know, our Kingdom of Lioness has been waging war with (Insert kingdom). To bring peace to our Kingdoms, both I as well as (Insert name) have decided you, and (insert name.) Shall be married in the next few days." The king spoke in a deep gravel filled voice, his own eyes meeting his daughter's malice with a sigh.
"You are already aware of my stance on this marriage, and I refuse to marry a man of (Insert kingdom name.) They are savage monsters, and I won't have it." Alice said with the same malice projected on her face.

Attachments

• a770fa07edd36709f9946da0d5a8df7b.jpg
    a770fa07edd36709f9946da0d5a8df7b.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2
1632516807794.png he tied his horse to the stable door as it breathed heavily on him from a hard day of hunting. a servant greeted him at the stable. "your mother requests your presence immediatly prince Ronin" the butler said, slightly dipping his head down. "she does, does she?" a long sigh came from him as he started towards the castle. "theres never rest for the wicked i guess" Ronin pulled on his leather gloves and entered the main hall of the castle. large tapestry hung from the walls and banners hung from the ceiling, depicting a blue background with two yellow axes crossing each other and three interlocking triangles. a older woman sat on the throne and stared coldy at her son "you rang?" Ronin said, stopping at the base of her throne and bowing his head. "we have decided a suture for you, she is of the kingdom of (instert name) in order to form a peace treaty, you are to bear us an heir and create your own kingdom is this understood."thanks for the heads up mom, ill be sure to get right on that." Ronin burned with fury on the inside so much it made him snap. "why them. why did you choose such a weak people, they arent worthy of anything. and your just handing me off to them!?" Ronin shouted."you are to be happy with our decision. now go and prepare yourself, your suture will be here within a week" Ronin turned and furiously walked out of the room, a deep scowl on his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back