• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hasterville [A Super Human/Villain RP]

duegxybus

Ten Thousand Club

art_deco_city_concept_by_jubjubjedi.jpg

Hasterville: 2017

A massive science lab, Energenetics, that took up about 15% of the city, was destroyed in mid-2016 by something measured to be about 1.67m tall. This also knocked out quite a bit of communication. The residents of Hasterville were surprised to find that the only runway in the city was completely cracked, beyond repair. Why hasn't anyone come to Hasterville? Well, they just...can't.

The citizens of Hasterville aren't your average human. Nearly six hundred years of social selection and isolation made almost the entire population physically durable to protect against crime, resistant to airborne toxins, and also resistant to heat, which are all plenty abundant in Hasterville.

While everybody has this basic advantage, some figured out their body has taken it a step further, giving them a specific set of advantages that are useful against the harsh environment of pollution, crime, and injustice. Some of them choose to use it to help the others. But what about the other ones? They're blending amongst you as normal citizens with powers. And how about those on the other side of the moral spectrum? Well, they're...they're villains.

Hasterville is an RP inspired by a few successful superpower roleplays such as I'll Fight Knowing Nobody Knows My Name, Cold Wind Blows, and Heroes of Tomorrow. You can really do anything in this roleplay! Want to be a hero or vigilante? Go for it! Evil scientist? Well, you can have a basement! Villain? Scary...gotta be sneaky though, there are others like you out there!

Roster

(Updated as we go along)

- @JPax

- @Salex The Baldie is...

Co-GM! Second in command! Jelly to peanut butter! Right-Seat Driver! Co-Pilot! Partner in crime! Buddy!

- @YoungX

@Insane

- @Ironrot

- @Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea sure. I have a full time job now though and 2 other RP's but my other hobbies can wait I guess.

I'm interested! I'm not quite sure how to join though, do you send me a request like Star said?

I'm interested! I'm not quite sure how to join though, do you send me a request like Star said?

I'll send you an invite! You can just go ahead and send a request too, that's easier for me, but now that I've seen this I'll do just that! I'll even add you to the new roster which is a WIP right now.

Interested! May I join?

You too, I'll add you to the roster and invite you

I'll send you an invite! You can just go ahead and send a request too, that's easier for me, but now that I've seen this I'll do just that! I'll even add you to the new roster which is a WIP right now.

You too, I'll add you to the roster and invite you

Aw thank you so much  ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back