• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Harvey's Camp For Troubled Boys | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
jinkx jinkx your inclusion of an outfit made me miss polyvore for a second. and then i remembered there are alternatives i can go to so i designed a thing for casper that i may or may not use for his post when i finally do it lol

im gonna go work on my first post now lol

jinkx jinkx your inclusion of an outfit made me miss polyvore for a second. and then i remembered there are alternatives i can go to so i designed a thing for casper that i may or may not use for his post when i finally do it lol

im gonna go work on my first post now lol
i actually tried to search for polyvore and then remembered it didn’t exist anymore. so sad. i’m a pinterest hoe now 😔

added a new category to the spreadsheet so we know how many times everyone has posted.

p.s. i’m intending to post later today! if anyone else wants to get in there before i do so.

good morning gang!
I was just about to go to sleep lol. It's almost midnight here.

I'll try to get a reply up by Friday- I have a rough draft for it, but also have an essay due tomorrow and a teacher conference and write in Thursday. Wish me luck!!!

I was just about to go to sleep lol. It's almost midnight here.

I'll try to get a reply up by Friday- I have a rough draft for it, but also have an essay due tomorrow and a teacher conference and write in Thursday. Wish me luck!!!
good luck!! i’m sure you’ll do great. do you have a mark scheme that you can use to make sure you include the right stuff in your essay?

it’s 7:30am here i love living in a different country to 90% of the site

good luck!! i’m sure you’ll do great. do you have a mark scheme that you can use to make sure you include the right stuff in your essay?

it’s 7:30am here i love living in a different country to 90% of the site
Oh, it's just a rough draft, and my conference on Thursday will basically be him going over my essay with me so I can fix it up nice in the next month. So I guess I could have just said basically yes aha.

And oof! That's rough. Have a good day :o

Hey yall just an update: i have a lot going on schoolwise rn, and I'm hoping to be able to reply tomorrow but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. I'm. Really sorry about this, especially with how early in the rp we are. Just wanted to keep you all up to date.

I am so so sorry I haven't posted yet. I have two big papers I'm working on for my classes on top of having a family birthday over the weekend. If you need to move on without me that is perfectly okay maneuver Casper however is necessary you have my complete okay. I'll probably be able to post some time after tomorrow. Hopefully Wednesday. Again, I am super sorry. I just have not managed my time well at all aha. It should be better after the fourteenth

I am so so sorry I haven't posted yet. I have two big papers I'm working on for my classes on top of having a family birthday over the weekend. If you need to move on without me that is perfectly okay maneuver Casper however is necessary you have my complete okay. I'll probably be able to post some time after tomorrow. Hopefully Wednesday. Again, I am super sorry. I just have not managed my time well at all aha. It should be better after the fourteenth
hey hey hey take ur time. after all, roleplay is just a hobby and school is not. it’s okay to put those things first, we won’t mind! best of luck with your papers.

hey, I'm currently drowning in revision, so I won't be posting for a short time.

best of luck to everyone else with exams!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back