• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Harvey's Camp For Troubled Boys | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Already had my face claims for both anime and realistic, just in case, it was either. I'm ready! :D Already halfway done with my sheet, if I have any questions I'll let you know for sure.

Already had my face claims for both anime and realistic, just in case, it was either. I'm ready! :D Already halfway done with my sheet, if I have any questions I'll let you know for sure.
Okay, great! I will be posting my character sometime today or tomorrow!!

i hope mine is coherent enough, i'll probably look over it again tomorrow! it's midnight here so i'm gonna sleep now

And finished, just adding other characters names as they are posted under relationships and their photos if I can get them

I can't find a decent picture. I need help. I want to create a character that is African American.

Satanic Nightjar Satanic Nightjar i wondered if before we started, you could give us a good idea of how the camp is set out (eg what the different parts are, how the camp is physically arranged), how the accommodation works (separate rooms? shared? how are they designated? shared bathrooms or en suite?), and how the staff treat the boys (are they strict with them or loose? are they specific to their individual needs or just generally trying to make them submissive?). and maybe what kind of activities would take place at the camp. to make sure we’re all on the same page and help me visualise it better.

also, will we be starting when our characters arrive at the camp initially or will the roleplay start with them already there?

sorry for lots of questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back