• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harvest Moon interest check

Just making sure but we aren't waiting until everyone of the roles are filled, right?

I think that's the case! However, I think that certain roles may not be needed to fill, such as teacher/student if the interest isn't there. At least, that's what I would do.

Interested! Could I have the school teacher?

Also happy to take another spot if any need to be filled~

I'm sorry everybody, I ended up dealing with severe depression and getting really stressed with real life. But, I am back to make sure this happens

Okay ill bring the return of Waffle farm, but instead of naming every thing in the town steve like i did last time I'll just name my few farm animals all Steve

Not quite sure if I'll have the time to be mega active but since I'm craving some slice of life count me in for the Doctor role.

Reiia silver Reiia silver I’m glad you’re back! If there is anything I can do to help let me know! Except for coding. Can’t code to save my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back