• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harvest Moon interest check

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I am looking to do a harvest Moon role-play, wanting other fans of the Harvest Moon series or SV. The plot I have is actually a reboot, want to come up with a while back and I'm really hoping that this one will last.

PLOT
A village of beauty and that is watched over by the harvest goddess. Everybody stops everything they are doing once a year to pay tribute to the goddess. Unfortunately, the harvest goddess has become rather ill because of the neighbouring cities and their horrible pollution. Not only that it’s not a custom for them to toss people out of their village, even though most people from the city find it enjoyable to corrupt a small village like Mapletree. The villagers now have to work extra hard, not only at their own jobs but also to find out what exactly is causing the harvest goddess to get sick and how they can fix it before it’s too late…..

No real pictures, anime only

We will need:
[Let me know if I am missing a role]

Town Hall
Mayor- Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Clinic
Doctor-
Nurse- Reiia silver Reiia silver

Black smith shop
Blacksmith- Rycamp Rycamp
Miner- Rycamp Rycamp

Bakery
Baker-

Cafe
Owner- stepherz345 stepherz345

General store
Clerk -

Flower shop
Clerk - Leaf Fi Leaf Fi

Clothes store
Tailor-
Clerk-

Pub/inn
Innkeeper- clarinetti clarinetti
Waiter/waitress- NightPhoenix NightPhoenix
cook-
Entertainer- Sega Sega

Carpenters shop
Carpenter-

Ranch
Rancher- ShadowPrincess163 ShadowPrincess163

Library
Librarian- UnusualYak UnusualYak

Others

farmers- stepherz345 stepherz345 ,
Mail carrier-
School teacher-
Students (Under 18, can't romance)
Scientist - clarinetti clarinetti

NPCs
Harvest Goddess

Last edited:
I am down for it!

I am interested in taking the role of blacksmith and miner. I could even play more than a character if it's needed.

If it's not needed, I'll rather pick the blacksmith role.

I'd definitely be up for this! I'm also very happy and willing to do multiple roles! C: especially if the interest isn't all there. As for now, I'd really like to be the flower shop clerk! ^^

I'd definitely be up for this! I'm also very happy and willing to do multiple roles! C: especially if the interest isn't all there. As for now, I'd really like to be the flower shop clerk! ^^
I would greatly appreciate that if we can't get any more people interested! But consider the flower shop clerk yours

I also noticed it's a lot easier to get people to join if we do some chatting about the role-play, so if everybody wants to plot in such we might be able to get more people

We should get a chat open to do some chatting about plot, indeed.

Since we can have fun building the rp world and lore while the recruitment is open.

We should get a chat open to do some chatting about plot, indeed.

Since we can have fun building the rp world and lore while the recruitment is open.

I will get right on that, I'm right in the middle something but that is definitely a good idea

Mm! If you guys are up to it, then so am I!

I will let you know when I link it on the first page

I'm interested!

Welcome, what role would you like?

Well I was wondering if we can double? I'd like to play a female cafe owner and a male farmer. A brother sister duo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back