• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hartley Research And Education Facility For The Gifted

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
Hello there reader! I'm Limerick. I recently thought of an Idea where a magic school is the focus, but decided that the idea is too popular and overused so I came up with this:

You have spent most of your life caged, never allowed outside, leaving only to go to your one class and to shower every week. You believed this would be your deathbed, like many small children before you, but now, talk of rebellion arrises in the lonely hall, will you set free yourself and your friends? Or sit back and be a good little lab rat? Or maybe you were hired into this hell hole, will you squash the rebellion? Or will you be an ally on the inside? You decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back