• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Oh! Awesome! I'm not quite sure on ideas yet but I was thinking we could talk about it??
How about this for a plot idea:

Reports of missing witches and wizards begin to rise all over the world, the ministry keeps things hush until one of the students at Hogwarts goes missing and the parents are killed. Rumors circulate that witch hunters have resurfaced and after one more student goes missing, Hogwarts becomes a prison and safehouse for its students. Unsatisfied with sitting still a group od students decides to head out in search of their friends and the truth. Wait awaits them at the end of their journey is unknown however, even to the world's leaders.

Ohh that sounds fun!

Would we include The Orignal characters kids or shall we make completely new ones??

They can be spaced out. That will allow for the older students to act as mentors for the younger ones if you guys want that.

Sounds good. How many characters would you recommend we each have?
Since there are eight people I’d recommend one character per person for the group of protagonists. Antagonists I’d say you could have as many as you want. The group will need foes and obstacles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back