• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter: The Aftermath (reboot)

Plot
The Second Wizarding War took the world by storm, destroying everything in its path and leaving a long and dark trail of suffering behind. Less than a year after the war came to an end, Hogwarts was returned to its former glory and its doors were re-opened for those brave enough to return to the school after the final battle.
The war was not something that would easily be forgotten. No matter how hard the students of Hogwarts tried to forget the suffering they endured during the war, they couldn't shake away the feeling of dread that remained from the dark years that Voldemort was in power.

In the aftermath of the war, tensions run high between the young witches and wizards who chose to fight Voldemort, and the few who chose to fight with him. The school that was once a place for friendship and tolerance became a hellhole filled with rivalries and treachery. Most would see this as a tragedy, but some see it as an opportunity.

An unnamed group has risen from the ashes. Sending promises of chaos and suffering to the students of Hogwarts. Their goal? To take control of the school, and bring it back to the way it was during the Second Wizarding War. No one knows who they are, or what their motives are. But one thing is clear. Hogwarts, as they know it, will never be the same again.

Rules:
1. No mary or gary sues. Remember I can reject any character if I find them to be flawless.

2. No Godmodding.

3. Try to post at least once a week. I'll understand if you can't, but please tell me and the others if you cant post for whatever reason. I understand real life always comes first and wont be angry.

4. No killing without permission.

5. You can play a canon character or someone related to a canon character, but please inform me first.

6. You can have as many characters as you want.

7. Try to keep drama inside of the rp.

8. I understand how sometimes we don't have enough time to make long posts, so there is no length requirement. However, regardless of how short your post is, please make sure you give the others something to work with.

9. Your character can be a vampire, or a werewolf, or a veela, or whatever. But you need to explain why they got these qualities in their backstory. (Bonus points if you include how it has affected them).

CS

*You don't have to make your cs now. This is just so you have an idea of what your cs will have to include.

Basics:
Name*:
Nickname:
Age*:
Gender*:
Sexual Orientation*:
Blood status*:
House* (you can sort yourself or ask me to sort your character):
Year*:
Wand*:
Patronus (specify wether they can produce one or not):

At first glance:
Appearance*: (realistic picture please)
Style:
Distinguishing attributes*: (tattoos, scars, birthmarks, etc)

In- depth:
Personality* (Paragraph or at least 6+ traits):
Strengths* (at least 3):
Weaknesses*(at least 3):
Likes (at least 4):
Dislikes (at least 4):
Backstory*: (At least 1 paragraph).

Extras:
Hobbies:
Favorite class:
Least favorite class:
Theme song:
Voice claim:

This will be a very character-driven story that focuses on the characters, their struggles, and the relationships with one another more than anything else. When making your character, please keep in mind that this rp takes place shortly after the war. Your character was most likely affected by it, and how they deal with the aftermath of the war with greatly affect the rp.

When I say "tensions run high" I mean it. I would love to have some ex-death eater characters along with some "good" characters, because they will most likely be rivals, or at least bitter towards each other. Try to keep this in mind when discussing character relationships with others. Were they fighting for the same side? Are they ready to forgive the students who fought against them?

I would really appreciate if you could invite the ones who you think would enjoy this rp to participate.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Yup! You can also play as teachers/ Aurors though
Specific grade they have to be in? This seems to take place one year after the end of the last book?

edit: Do you prefer realistic images or art of some kind?It doesn’t matter I’m just curious

Specific grade they have to be in? This seems to take place one year after the end of the last book?
There is no specific grade, as long as they adapt to the canon specifics. For example, if they are in a grade with a canon character then they've probably met at some point, what is their relationship with them? Stuff like that.

Quick question for those interested: would you guys like me to make a discord? (We could still have an ooc chat here on rpn), I just feel like convos on discord can be easier.

Quick question for those interested: would you guys like me to make a discord? (We could still have an ooc chat here on rpn), I just feel like convos on discord can be easier.
I'm fine with either but Discord does tend to be easier for OCC.

Thread is up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back