• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry potter Rp request~!

mynameistuv

*:・゚✧*:・
hihi~! I'm looking for a 1x1 mxf Harry potter rp~!

♰ +original plots!

and for genre's,

♰ Romance
♰ action + romance
♰ adventure

I don't have many requirements for 1x1 Roleplays but here are a few,

♰ i'd prefer my partner to be a male. Due to being able to write as another male better. (unless you're a female with lost of experience with rping as guys.)
♰ I'd like to know you're age before we start (preferably 17-20) and I'd appreciate if the person i'll be putting a lot of time into has some sort of maturity.
♰ You are able to add another character if it was absolutely necessary but other than that, i would like it to just be MC A and MC B.
♰ If you're a quick responder that would be amazing!!!!
♰ you have to be respectful if, i, all of the sudden stop answering as fast as i was. I do have school and i'm in the midst of my finals.

About me:

♰ You can call me, Tuv~!
♰ I'm 20 (21 in October aeyyyy)
♰I'm a female (someone over my pm's told me to inform that i'm not trans? bc apparently there are a lot of m2f trans people on here. anyways, unnecessary..)
♰I'm bisexual, maybe pan but i'm figuring things out.
♰I've been writing since i was 7, and found my love for rp on here.
(Oc ill use: bleeb)

Pm me of intrested~!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back