• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

Smiling thankfully at her for helping him. Starting to unbotton his pants.
Undressing in front of her made him feel vulnerable. There had been some girls that had seen his body, but not in this way.
Not undressing in front of one. He didn't have anything to be ashamed of or cover. He was lucky with every part of his body. But still.

Sliding his pants off in gritted teeth. He really needed to ask Madam Pomfritt for something stronger for the pain.
It was only his boxers again. He tried not to think too much about it. Blocking out his thought. Just sliding them off.
Walking into the shower. He realised it also had been a while since Lileath's father had been on his mind.
Knowing he could manage to block out the thought a little while longer. But he knew that eventually he would have to think about it.

Feeling the warm water down his body. It relaxed his mucles and it made him forget about the pain, for a little while atleast.
Finding some soap, and covering his whole body with it. Starting to scrub to get Sophie off his skin.

Respectfully looking away until she heard the rushing of water splashing against skin, she handed him the various things he asked for, not wanting him to have to move around more than necessary.

"You would not believe what I encountered this morning."

She told him, relaying what Crabbe, Goyle and Draco had been doing so she wouldn't get expelled. She figured it might help him keep his mind off everything else weighing down on him. Even if he could however (which she doubted), her visit to him last night kept nagging in the back of her head.

"I checked up on you last night." She admitted, the guilt heavy in her tone. "After I left the hospital wing, I went to get Wyatt's birth certificate, which I now have. But I decided to check up on you, and as I didn't want you to know, I snuck outside and climbed up the tree near the window. I saw Sophie come in and you two chat briefly before she helped you back in the bed, lying next to you as you fell asleep. I figured that she was likely their to be your shoulder to cry on so to speak, but I never thought..."

She trailer off, looking away in shame. She wasn't sure what she expected his reaction to be; hurt? Disappointed? Betrayed?

He chuckled. "I actually would never expect that from them." smiling. "They are great friends."
Sticking his head out from the shower to look at her.

Rinsing the last of the soap off. Leaning on the wall, catching his breath, while listening to her.
He got a sad look on his face. Hating that she felt responsible in some way.
Walking out of the shower, while putting the towel around his waist.
He stood in front of Lileath. Taking his hands on her shoulders and looking into her eyes.
"It's not your fault, okay?" Smiling at her. "You couldn't have known what would happend."
Kissing her cheek and pushing her towards his body. Closing his eyes while hugging her.
"I don't blame you for anything." Kissing her forhead. His heart beating faster as she was so close to his body.

Not looking at him as he stepped out the shower, she tilted her head up as his hand appeared under her chin. Even as he said it wasn't her fault, she could already think of a dozen ways she could've stopped it without even hurting her. But she'd been so confident that she knew everything that was going on with everyone, it never actually occurred there might be people several steps ahead, and he'd suffered for it.

Allowing him to push her off the edge of the bathtub into a standing position, she hugged him back, wrapping her arms around his chest as she rested against him, although she soon rose to look at him after he kissed her forehead.

"What is the point of being this powerful if I can't even protect you from some third rate slut?" Lileath asked, as if needing some kind of answer or reassurance that she hadn't failed him. She could read people's minds and force them to do her bidding and yet now the idea felt completely distasteful. Oh, so she could read people's minds when it came to wondering whether the person sat behind her in class was checking out her behind, but when it came to protecting him, she would just leave him to the wolves? Great.

Kissing her passiontely. Holding around her waist.
"Lileath.." moaning her name. "It was out of your hands." Kissing her neck, slightly biting it and sucking the skin softly.
"It happens. Everybody makes mistakes." saying to her between the kisses.
"And I could never blame you. There is no law that you need to protect me." Pushing her tighter against him.

Kissing him back, she allowed herself to get lost in his arms as she tilted her head up. Moaning slightly in response to the light marks he was leaving on her skin, his words slowly flouted into her ears.

"I want to protect you." Lileath pointed out, although it was broken up by small, delicate kisses. Sighing softly from pleasure, she frowned at the course material of the towel rubbing against her lower legs due to how close they were standing. Knowing it was a terrible idea to tear it off she tolerated it, as it really wasn't too bad.

"You can do that later." Touching her stomach, slowly touching upwards.
Suddenly someone knocking at the door. He jumped in surprise.
"What the..." he whispered mostly to himself.
"Who is it?" yelling at the door, still holding Lileath.

"There is other people that need to use the bathroom!" a familiar voice.
Draco.
Clearing his throat. "Yes, just a minute." looking at Lileath.
"So?..." whispering into her ear. "What do we do?" kissing it.

Watching his fingers trail up her flat midriff in amused interest, he wasn't the only one to jump as the door was banged upon. Thankfully he answered before the person just barged in, and she swore under her breath. Considering everything he'd done for her to bump into her like this seemed rather cruel, they had to think fast, but that was easier said than done with him breathing sensually in her ear.

"You get dressed, I'll... hide in the drain."

She answered hurriedly, well aware of how odd it sounded. Sticking her tongue out at him she vanished the drain cover from the shower and shifted, shimmying down in tail first until just a snake head with reddish eyes was looking at him. Quickly ducking as Draco knocked again - more impatiently this time - a small hiss came from the drain as she chuckled, desperately trying to stop.

Looking at her with a crooked smile. Chuckling at her.
Opening the door for Draco. Smiling at him apologetic.
Hurrying to his room. Sitting down on his bed and sighing.
Laying down as he already felt tired. The pain was still there, and he should probably get back to the hospital wing.
But his own bed was more comfortable.

Closing his eyes and drifting off. Thinking about The Dark Lord, how Lileath found him attractive and charming.
The sadness filling him. He could never compete with him. He would never be enough for her.

Skulking in the drain as Malfoy did his business, she wandered off, getting a little bored. Reminding herself that she was meant to be going to class today, she emerged from a grate to clean herself up, as she could hardly go to class covered in such disgusting filth.

Walking to charms, she knew class was about to begin but she got really worried about Eric, as she hadn't spotted him in the hospital wing through a grate she'd passed. Feeling her father roll his eyes, she wasn't sure how to feel as he knocked sharply on Eric's door after appearing in the now empty common room through the fire.

"You're alive aren't you?" He asked, sounding half annoyed and half bored as he leaned in his doorway, his arms crossed as if he didn't particularly want to be there any more than Eric wanted him there.

Hearing someone's voice made him wake up. Lifting himself up in a sitting position.
Blinking to make his eyes focus. Feeling his body tense as he sees him.
Coughing in his hand. Relasing he was still only wearing his towel.
"Yeah..." standing up to find some clothes. "What are you doing here?" still having a sleep voice.

Finding a shirt and some black pants. Buttoning the shirt as fast he could manage with the pain.
Trying to put his hair in place. He couldn't really put his pants on in front of his guest.

"Lileath was worried about you, so I said I'd keep an eye on you."

He explained, shutting the door and sitting in a nearby chair. Waving at him to lie back down, he summoned several papers and began to read, flicking through them as though unbothered by the awkward silence. He was fully expecting him to kick off in some way or another, as their last conversation hadn't gone well, coupled with him having read (and destroyed) that letter.

"I didn't arrange it in case you're wondering." Voldemort interjected, knowing that was likely a theory going around his mind. Aware that he'd probably question him on it, he waited for Eric's response as he wrote a letter.

Feeling stupid sitting down in his shirt and with a towel around his waist.
Clearing his throat. He didn't really feel comfortabel in this situation.
"I didn't think so either." Biting the inside of his mouth. "Not really your style."
Taking his hand through his hair. Itching nervously on his neck.

"Indeed" He replied, the corners of his mouth twitching upwards at his last comment. Smirking at just how awkward Eric was by merely being in his presence, he told him to relax or it was going to be a very long five hours. He had a whole raft of letters to write and reports to read so he honestly didn't care what Eric did as long as it wasn't anything too stupid or disruptive. Clicking his tongue, a house elf appeared and he told the small creature to fetch Lileath some breakfast, as her visit to see Eric had prevented her from grabbing any before class.

"So you read my letter. And destroyed it." He broached casually, as if the matter was of little significance to him, but he did briefly look up at him. He knew that the young man was jealous over Lileath's comments surrounding him, and he found it amusing how easily offended he was. How easy to manipulate, and he relayed this to Lileath, who hissed at him to behave.

He's meant to be resting, not getting into a pissing contest with you. Taunt him when he's better.

She responded immediately, still sat in charms class. She'd forgotten how boring it was and had she not promised herself that she would actually be attending classes today, she would totally be running upstairs to see what new madness might be unfolding this time.

His eyes opened wide. "4 hours?" Rolling his eyes. "Am I going to be stuck with you so long?" Sighing.
"Can I at least put on some pants?" Looking at him. Standing up and taking his pants.

"It wasn't on purpose." Blowing up his nostrils. Finding a spot in the room where he couldn't see him.
Putting on his boxers and pants while wearing the towel. Then throwing the towel on the floor.
Leaning back down on the bed, looking at the ceiling and putting his hands behind his head.
"You clearly doesn't want to hang out with me. So why are you here?" Turning his head in his direction.
"What's going on?" Looking down on his feet. He should probably put on some socks.

"Such a long time I know, but I'm sure you'll suffer through it." He drawled sarcastically, before dismissing him to get properly dressed. He found it ironic how he'd walk through half the school in that state but wouldn't sit like that in a room with him, but it made perfect sense, even if it just bolstered up that sense of self importance just a little bit more. Getting a house elf to remove the unsightly towel, he kept an eye on him as he sat back down opposite him.

"I find it amusing how you expect to have it work out with Lileath when you can't stand to be in a room with me for more than five minutes without trying to get me to leave." He responded smoothly, raising his eyebrows as he scanned Erics face. The lack of socks (and indeed shoes) was symbolic of the positions of power within the room, so while it was coincedental, he wasn't keen on the idea of him changing that. It wouldn't change a thing as to who they both were and the fact he was like an ant in comparision, but the symbolism was rather enjoyable.

"Also, now that the immediate problem of you being attacked has blown over slightly, I figured I might be on your mind. It turns out I wasn't wrong."

Getting some socks in his drawer. They looked ugly, but better than nothing.
These didn't look like his socks, it was probably Ryan's. He often lost his things or put them the wrong place.
"I'm sorry." Smiling a sarcastic smile. "You can stay. We will have a great time together."
Eric could get along with anyone's father in this world, but when it came to The Dark Lord, he wasn't so keen.
He knew he should probably do it for Lileath. But there was the problem, he couldn't act nice in front of this man.
She found him attractive and charming, it was just wrong that she thought about her father in that way.

Shaking his head at what he assumed. "I'm more worried about what Wyatt is plotting next."
He should get back to the hospital wing, but he didn't think that The Dark Lord would appreciate him leaving.
Still feeling tired, he just wanted to fall asleep like nobody was here.

Chuckling, he agreed with Eric that they most certainly were going to enjoy it, but it came across as more of a threat than a genuine statement. Intrigued as to what he might be currently thinking, he slipped into his mind and his smirk only grew. Still, it was far more productive for Lileath for Eric to blame him for everything, so he set about implanting that particular mindset. It’d be interesting to see how successful he was.

“Eric, I am attractive and charming.
You can’t blame Lileath for that.” He pointed out, briefly gesturing to himself, which caused Lileath to burst out laughing in her class from sheer outrage and shock. Sometimes even she was surprised by his astonishing levels of arrogance, and it was almost worth being told off by Flitwick to hear brief snippets of what was going on, although she ignored most of it as she was trying to concentrate.

“Ah yes. Severus’s son. Do you think he was the one that poisoned you?” It was almost an insult to his intelligence to ask what should’ve been an obvious question, and he knew Eric was trying to steer the conversation away from him.

Rolling his eyes. What a man. What a father.
"Well, I will try to get along with you for Lileath's sake." He sighed.
"But I can't control how you feel about me. You probably dislike me a lot." Turning around to get a cigarette from his drawer.
Lighting one as it helped calming him down. Jumping off the bed and opening the window to blow out the smoke.

"I don't know." Shrugging his shoulders. "He is sketchy. There is something going on with him."
Looking outside while putting the cigarette to his mouth again.

Letting out a barely audible snort, he raised his eyebrows. He was almost disappointed that Eric wasn't going to continue to battle him with words, but he hid it well. It was in Lileaths best interests to have them get along, but that didn't mean he was particularly happy to do so.

"Oh to the contrary Eric; I find you very entertaining. But I always get what I want eventually."

He commented as a matter of fact. He wasn't surprised when he started smoking and replied that he didn't mind it if he wished to smoke indoors, but it was possible he wanted the fresh air.

"Naturally. But do you know what?" It was simply a matter of course to assume a Slytherin would be up to something, as they didn't have their reputation for nothing. He had his own theories as did Lileath, but he was intrigued to see how adapt Eric indeed was. His hopes weren't high, but it was a curious experiment.

He snorted.
"Getting what you want?" blowing out the smoke. "And that is me leaving Lileath right? You getting her for yourself."
The cigarette was done. He stubbed it and light another.

Leaning on the window frame, taking a deep breath and inhaling the fresh air.
His body felt weak and tired by standing, but he didn't move.
"Severus is training him for something." Shrugging. "Use him as a weapon towards the Order."
Yawning silently as he turned away to try to hide it.
"Or maybe a weapon against you." Throwing the cigarette out of the window.
"I would say a weapon against Harry Potter, but why the hell would he poison and get me raped." sighing and looking at his watch.
The time was going too slow.

"Oh no. You make her remarkably happy, for the mean time at least. So while I wouldn't like you to break up with her immediately, we both know your relationship is finite, although that isn't really either of yours twos faults. So regardless of what you two do, she'll end up running back to me eventually. It's inevitable."

The sense of calm finality in his tone would've been both chilling and crushing to Lileath had she heard it, but she was too busy packing up for break. Charms had been a double period so it was now break time, and she slipped away from the crowd to go to Eric's room.

"I think given what's happened, it's likely he's using him as a weapon against me. Severus is well aware of how possessive both I and Lileath can be. By doing this to you, it's a warning to me that they could do the same to Lileath. Which I guess partially answers your question from earlier."

He had given the analysis he'd expected, so he wasn't disappointed or overly pleased. Hearing Lileath knock on the door, he opened it and kissed her cheek, giving her a brief hug.

"Please don't say you've been tormenting him." She said as greetings to her father, who gave her a knowing smirk. Sticking her tongue out at him, she sat on the edge of Eric's bed, asking how he was as she watched him by the window.

Spitting out of the window. He wanted to say he disgusted him, but he let it go.
Just ignored him for his answer. It was patetic. Maybe he and Lileath wouldn't be forever (even if that's what he wanted), but he certainly hoped she didn't end up with him. He wanted to puke, but forced himself to think about something else.

Just nodded at what he said. It made sense. He sat on the window frame. A small part of him wanted just to fall out of the window and down all those meters.

Looking around as Lileath entered. Trying to have an unreadable face.
When all he really wanted was to roll his eyes at them.
"I'm great." giving her a fake smile. It was good to finally sit down as his body was aching.

"I thought I told you to keep an eye on him?" She asked her father sceptically after it was clear Eric was lying to her about being fine. Guessing what they were talking about, she decided chatting to him in English would be best so Eric wouldn't think they were flirting or something, even if it was clear from her body language that wasn't the case. Pointing out that he was in the same room as him, she gave him a flat look.

"Keeping an eye on him doesn't involve letting him dive out of a window because you can't keep your mouth shut!"

She retorted angrily and he laughed, knowing her statement was true. Feeling slightly exasperated as she chuckled along as well, finding his laugh infectious as she looked at Eric in apology.

"What have you been talking about?" She asked, her eyes flickering from one to the other. She had to guess as she hadn't been listening all too hard, but she was sure her name would've likely come up somewhere.

He rolled his eyes at them. Looking at the people on the ground under him.
Getting slowly down from the frame. Limping towards the bed and laying down.
Covering his face with his hands. He really needed to get to the hospital wing for a new check.
And to show Madam Pomfritt that he wasn't dead. It was weird someone hasn't come looking for him yet.
He really needed something for the pain too.

It was ridiciolus how little he had been in class. And getting poisoned didn't really help either.
He didn't know how many sickdays he had before they would demand him going to class.
Really didn't want to tell anybody about getting raped by a girl, even if that would get him more sickdays.
And probably would end up in a lot of questions from teacher and such. And Sophie would get in a lot of trouble
That reminded him that he should go see her, just try to get some information out of her.

"Well, no surprise. But mostly you." He sighed. Taking his hands away from his face, looking into his palms.
"And a little bith Wyatt." getting up in a sitting position. Relasing one of his bottons on his shirt were open.
Trying to button it with his shaking hands. He really needed some food and water. Didn't even remember when he last ate or drank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back