• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง!

LilShopOfHorrors

very off and on - give me time!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

disclaimer: fuck jk rowling.

hiya all!

my start in roleplay is returning: the need to play harry potter ccs, lmfao. iโ€™m slightly rusty on lore and such because iโ€™m not a 24/7 harry potter fan, but iโ€™m very aware of the canonical peeps iโ€™m willing to play.

iโ€™m literate to novella (quality over quantity)!! i do not write in lowercase.

being okay with ooc is a plus, i love brainstorming and getting to know my partners. playlists, memes, art, all of it just boosts my interest in the rp tbh.

super chill in terms of timing, so donโ€™t worry if you ever feel burnt out. iโ€™d appreciate the same patience, i have adhd which occasionally gets in the way of writing :,)

canonical characters iโ€™d like to play:
- severus snape (young or old, prefer latter) โœจ
- draco malfoy (final year or aged up)
- lucius malfoy
- lord voldemort โœจ

ANY gender pairings, ccxcc is fine but iโ€™m only completely interested in drarry at the moment. feel free to bring along another ship and iโ€™ll let you know if iโ€™m down!

i donโ€™t double up (simply because i suck at it lmao). your oc can be whatever youโ€™d like!

massive age gaps make me uncomfortable, so no teacher x student stuff.

reply or dm me if interested!

Last edited:
Just... going to casually post here as a reminder to myself to message you the minute I get home. I love to write as Harry against Draco, and I have potential plots/ideas to build off of that I'd be more than happy to share when I'm not at work! So bear with me-- I'll be back. (If you don't mind digging through my posts, I believe I have a sample for Harry in my only search thread on here. I have newer samples for him too, should you need/want one. (Edit: Nope. I was mistaken. Welp. Too many writing sites to keep track of.)

If you're burnt out on Drarry, that's totally fine! Figured I'd take my shot anyway.

Just... going to casually post here as a reminder to myself to message you the minute I get home. I love to write as Harry against Draco, and I have potential plots/ideas to build off of that I'd be more than happy to share when I'm not at work! So bear with me-- I'll be back. (If you don't mind digging through my posts, I believe I have a sample for Harry in my only search thread on here. I have newer samples for him too, should you need/want one. (Edit: Nope. I was mistaken. Welp. Too many writing sites to keep track of.)

If you're burnt out on Drarry, that's totally fine! Figured I'd take my shot anyway.
iโ€™m still totally down for drarry! iโ€™ll give your sample a read now, no worries :] feel free to message me whenever youโ€™d like.

Interested! Do you have any preferences for a pairing with Draco that you would like me to play?

I would likely be a potions expert, with the abilities of the protagonist of the new harry potter videogame

bump - really looking to play an older character, especially snape or an aged-up draco!

disclaimer: fuck jk rowling.

hiya all!

my start in roleplay is returning: the need to play harry potter ccs, lmfao. iโ€™m slightly rusty on lore and such because iโ€™m not a 24/7 harry potter fan, but iโ€™m very aware of the canonical peeps iโ€™m willing to play.

iโ€™m literate to novella (quality over quantity)!! i do not write in lowercase.

being okay with ooc is a plus, i love brainstorming and getting to know my partners. playlists, memes, art, all of it just boosts my interest in the rp tbh.

super chill in terms of timing, so donโ€™t worry if you ever feel burnt out. iโ€™d appreciate the same patience, i have adhd which occasionally gets in the way of writing :,)

canonical characters iโ€™d like to play:
- severus snape (young or old, prefer latter) โœจ
- draco malfoy (final year or aged up)
- lucius malfoy
- lord voldemort โœจ

ANY gender pairings, ccxcc is fine but iโ€™m only completely interested in drarry at the moment. feel free to bring along another ship and iโ€™ll let you know if iโ€™m down!

i donโ€™t double up (simply because i suck at it lmao). your oc can be whatever youโ€™d like!

massive age gaps make me uncomfortable, so no teacher x student stuff.

reply or dm me if interested!

hello! if this is still open, i'd love to roleplay with you! i'm a multi paragraph/literate writer, and i have an oc i'd love to pair with snape!

hello! if this is still open, i'd love to roleplay with you! i'm a multi paragraph/literate writer, and i have an oc i'd love to pair with snape!
Hi!! Still open, Iโ€™d love to come up with something. :] Feel free to shoot me a dm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back