• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter OC rp

PerfectDisaster

Hey! Is anyone interested in doing a Slytherin and Hufflepuff rp with me? (My character is female and is Hufflepuff) I’m pretty open to ideas of what we can do, and I don’t have a preference if it’s past, present or post Harry Potter. Thank you for reading! ^^

Hi! I am new here, I came to this website via google while actually looking for the exactly same thing you are!
Which is to say, I'm not sure we will be a good match in this case, as I am a Hufflepuff at heart, and I am not sure I am capable of writing a Slytherin character, but I love SlytherPuff and I'm willing to give it a shot. (It depends on how you imagine the Slytherin person, though, I suppose... but maybe we can work it out, we won't know without trying, right?)
If that's good enough for you, feel free to message me~

I definitely don’t mind trying, but I would prefer the slytherin to be at least a bit of s butthead lol but that last neither here or there :p

I'd totally be down to do this if you're still looking. I don't have a character ready, but I'm ready to make one at any time. Can I PM you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back