• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Next Generation Main (Accepting a few more)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Marielle Weasly and Jackson Potter
Hogwarts Express
Interaction: @LittleBlindKitten @The Jest Cara Cara
Mentioned:
When Reggie got close to his face, Jackson didn't really know what to do, but he could feel a slight heat on his ears, and he quickly turned away. "T-thats okay! Muggleborns never do." Lyra spoke up and explained why the houses were named the way they were, Jackson nodding slightly, before speaking up again. "My mom told me that the house your sorted into has to do with your personality, defining traits or whatever. My dad says it's based on how shitty your luck is."

"Language!"

"Sorry Mari."

Marielle chuckled a little, shaking her head as she reached up just a bit to pet Jinx, though she briefly paused when Allie asked about her summer, the small on her face faultering. "My parents and I went out to Egypt again, my fatber had some work to do for the Ministry. I got to help a little too, but me and my mother visited friends mostly. Then we went to France to visit my grandparents in Paris. And we got back...well, me and Jackson have been staying with our Nana," She said, her voice trailing off a little. She didn't know if Allie had noticed notable witches and wizards dissappering, but her and Jacsons parents were among those that had. It's been heard, but...its better than them.being hunted down and killed. She shook her head slightly, her smile returning to hide the pained and worried look on her face. "Nevermind that though, it was a pretty typical Summer." Jackson gave her a sad look, his eyes dropping to his feet seconds after. She now wished they were sitting next to each other.

However whatever time they had left was now gone as the train came to a stop, and the students were ushered out. Marielle once again took Jackson's hand, so they wouldn't lose each other in the crowd of students as she took him over to Hagrid. They shared a parting hug, Marielle telling him that everything would be okay, before she reluctantly left his side to go and climb into an almost empty carriage. The sight of the robbed people sets chills up her spine, but she sat down reguardless, without a word.

It was weird that the Thestrals were the only comforting thing about this carriage.

Responding with a smile and softness chuckle Zeddicus nodded in turn toward Lyra. "You also? I tried a method for remembering like using music, I hear such things can really boost ones memory for things." He stated in reply giving a small pause looking down for a quick thought about it. "It didn't quite work though.... Guess I got the lyrics mixed up via a moments distraction, the result was kinda comical looking back." The boy added now looking up toward Lyra upon hearing her ask after his own summer. "A good summer, hey? A few new places sounds like a good time." Zeddicus replied now thinking back to his own summer with his sister and the lack of anything real exciting as she worked through the summer and his own summer job to pitch in a bit. "It was ok, I suppose... A few nice things here and there." Zeddicus spoke up with a small smile and nod. " What sorts of places can I ask were new to your eyes this summer?" Cara Cara

" Yeah, music is not that good for memorizing all the time, the Luck potion seems to solve some of memory problems. Thought I don't advice using it all the time" Lyra said laughing when Zeddicus mentioned trying to use music for memorizing. He then mentioned that he also had a nice summer " Well this year I went to Cardiff, and then to Bath. Had a great time and was able to see really amazing places. Both had amazing parks too." she answered when Zeddicus asked her what were the new places she visited this year. She had other plans for this year, but considering the limited time she had she couldn't accomplish them all.. "well, may next year be more fun." she thought and gave a smile " what did you this summer?" she asked Zeddicus .

The Silent Z The Silent Z

Users who are viewing this thread

Back