• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Next Generation Characters

7394a965a078adc29fce06d03df278c0.jpg
Name: Evangelina Black
Nickname: Eva, Lina
Appearance Detail: Eva stands at a whopp8ng f8ve feet, and two inches tall. She weights just under 120 pounds, and when you look at her, she's defiantly one of the girls who developed earlier than the others. She has a delicate air about her, a purely graceful nature that's reflected by her outward appearance. Fair skin, warm black hair, and candy apple green eyes.
House: Slytherin
History: Born in lovely old London, to two young lovebirds who have since passed on under mysterious, she was passed around her extended family for a bit, before landing with her grandmother of sorts, Narcssia. At first, it's was a rather large adjustment for a five year old, being surrounded by magic and things that while most five year olds believed, she had trouble with accepting. But, she got adjusted quickly, so by the time she received her letter, she wasn't one to be shocked like many Muggle born children. She was, of course, placed in Slytherin but because she wasn't a pureblood, she was bullied for it. Almost relentlessly, but while one she still deals with it, Eva has grown past replying to them.

Personality: Now, one would assume And she's a bit of a stuck up snob, one who thinks she's better than everyone else because she's rich. They may also think she's mean, because not only is she Slytherin, but she's from House Black. These things are just simply not true. Eva is actually a generally kind and caring young woman who always approaches everything with an optimistic attitude. She tries her best not to be mean, and genuinely wants to be the best person she can be. But, you aren't in Slytherin for these traits. Eva is an ambitious girl who will do anything she puts her mind to. Some could say spite is the driving force behind everything she does, and they may be right. She's always go bug or go home. Intelligent, cunning, and always willing to go a step beyond. But everyone has their problems. She may seem like a very confident, happy go lucky girl, but that's just a facade most of the time. Do you know what's it's like to be a Muggle born in a house full of purebloods? Or, infact, a Muggle born in a notoriously pureblood family? The taunts and other forms of bullying from not only her fellos students, but sometimes other family, may not seem to get to her, but they always do.
Family: House Black; Since her parents have passed on, she's been living with the elderly Narcissa Black, or more known as Narcissa Malfoy
Wand: Hawthorn wood with a Dragon heartstring core 12 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility
Patronus: Lynx
Goals: Wants to be a teacher at Hogwarts, particularly as the Defense Against The Dark Arts professor.
Scent of Amortenia: Lavender, Vanilla, Ink, Old Parchement, and Dark Nights.
Boggart: Eva's boggart is the embodiment nothingness.

Extra?:
Has a cat name Aulcard at home, uses a Snowy Owl named Henry at Hogwarts.

Her favorite classes are Defense Against The Dark Arts and History Of Magic

Eva also enjoy Potions, she has a knack for them. But, because the class is held in the dungeons, she finds it quite creepy.

She has a wonderful singing voice, and often, people can head her singing to herself when she's studying.

Current Slytherin Seeker. She hates playing against Hufflepuff, finds everyone there go be quiet nice usually, but since she's competitive, it's a big easy to quickly over look this.

Recently became a regestured animagius. In her animal form, she's a Lynx.

Always wears a soft Vanilla perfume, as its one of her favorite scents.

Is able to cast spells without a wand before, though has yet to perfect it. Has only been able to cast one non-verbale spell, still working with moving on with perfecting both.

Maybe has a crush on Azrael

Last edited:
IMG_0184.JPG
Name:
Zedrick Rosier
Nickname:
TBS (To be seen)
Species:
Human/Non half born
Blood Status:
Pure-Blood
Nationality:
English/French

House:
Ravenclaw

Appearance:
Zedrick looks like a muscular stick compared to some. He's tall standing a tad over six feet with a few inches to spare, hair usually kept kept a trim brown with lighter brown highlights and spiked in style at the front, a five o clock shadow appearing upon his face despite a rather youthful for shaving age. Green eyes that darker then a Slytherins gem of malachite, piercing yet gentle. A athletic, muscular build to fill out his almost slender frame and yet solid form telling of his gym habits, constant keeping in shape routines. Overall he's a man who appears quick & light of foot, a subtle strength about him, while kind of face and determined of aura. He rarely gives off a bad vibe unless his mood is truly poor enough to show.
History:
A wizard of pureblood lineage, Zedrick was born to the Rosier family and though it's not clear of whom might be his parents for Zedrick tends not to speak of them. He was confirmed to be part of the Rosier by his uncle and cousins who claim him a descendant of Evan Rosier, while others claim him a descendant of another of the Rosier line however clarity of who his direct line may be is uncertain and who might be his actual parents remains hidden from public knowledge as they have not been seen nor heard from in years. While Zedrick does not speak of them nor does he speak highly of his Rosier bloodline.

Over the years his growing disassociation from his bloodline became evident as his placing in Ravenclaw over Slytherin and his revelation that he was proud of his selection of house over the near traditional house of the Rosier line in Slytherin was made clear by refusing their offering to remove and relocate the young wizard. The Rosiers were known dark wizards, faithfully serving dark lord after dark lord or witch. They were always placed within Slytherin, A house that stereotypically housed dark wizards and witches, represented the darker truthes and opinions in the world of magic, often held folks like Voldemort and death eaters in high regard.

A house and line that greatly opposed Zedrick the unusual Rosier. He didn't hate muggles, he didn't act like the typical Rosier or darker wizardry lines of purebloods. Making him somewhat of a outcast.... Zedrick finds peace at school due to being with friends and away from direct, daily encounters with his family of who he unfortunately still lives with and stands as laws likely prevented and worked against him if tried to move away to live on his own.

While desiring to achieve his own goals in life, study history and find truths long lost to history and locations, objects and other such items often found in archeological digs and surveys. Perhaps write a book or tend to magical creatures he learned about and from in efforts to improve his life, mind and take his thoughts off his
family.

Family:
Rosier
Notable Members:
Druella Black (Née Rosier)
Evan Rosier

Wand:
Rowan, Unicorn Hair, 11' 3/4 - slightly flexible
Patronus:
Barn Owl
Extra?:
Desires a active role in the removal of the dark ministry- (Mostly for a permanent statement on where he stands as Rosier & his opposition of the new regimes ways)

A passionate historian to be- Loves to learn as much as possible about nearly anything and everything he can.

Somewhat creative- Though he's more modest over his creative ability.

Chaser for the house quidditch team- Particularly enjoys playing against and beating Slytherin due to family ties and such.

Once had a barn owl named Octavious

Enjoys dueling- Quite skillful with charms and defensive spells

Best/Favored Classes:
Charms & History of Magic

Worst/Least Favored Class:
Potions- Definitely & by far his worst class. He's dreadfully terrible at potions despite his efforts.

Fears:
Giants- Full blooded, grown giants as they pose to him the greatest threat
Eggplants- He can't say why, just has always feared them. Coincidentally he's deathly allergic to them

Boggart:
A full sized giant

Mirror of Erised:
Sees himself making grand, incredible discoveries and truths about both the magical world and muggle world. While on route to magical success as a wizard.

Scent of Amortentia:
Lavender, Fresh air & trees, books

Last edited:
• • • •
Bella-Thorne-Shake-It-Up.jpg
• • • •

Bella-Thorne-shake-it-up-18068773-257-337.jpg
♦♦♦​

Full name: Bethany Jade Harrison
Nickname: Beth, Bethy, Jade, Jadey
Species: Witch
Date of birth: 9/18
Nationality: English
Blood status: Pure-Blood
Wand: cherry, 111/4 inches, reasonably pliant, dragon heartstring core
House: Gryffindor

♦♦♦

Hair colour: Red
Hair style: Messy Buns
Eye colour: brown eyes
Skin tone: Tan
Height: 5'5
Weight: 110
Clothing style: When not wearing her uniform 1 and 2
Traits: Alert, Loud, intelligent, trustworthy, Argumentative,doesn't give up
Likes: Spaghetti, Reading, Oranges, Variety of Colors, Stars, Yarn
Dislikes: Tea, Scorpions, When it's too cold,
Good at: Charms and Transfiguration
Bad at: Potions
Hobbies: Crochet
Fears: Spiders, Snakes and Bats
Ambition: To become an auror
Father: Lewis Harrison, 43, Living, Former Gryfindor
Mother: Miranda Harrison, 42, Deceased, Former Hufflepuff
Sibling: Luca Harrison, 13, Living, Slytherin and Marie Harrison, 5 , Living , Unknown
Paternal grandparents: Kendal Harrison, 87 Living, Former Slytherin, and Ann Harrison, 86, Deceased, Former Slytherin
Maternal grandparents: Michael Ross, 74, Deceased, Former Ravenclaw and Lucinda Ross, 75, Deceased, Former Gryffindor
Pet: Newman
♦♦♦

Wand reaction when first held: Bubbles shot from the end and she was engulfed in light
Boggart: Spider
Patronus: Fox
Animagus: N/A
Amortentia: Peppermint, old books, ink

Bethany Jade Harrison
• • • •
bella_thorne_make_your_mark_shake_it_up_dance_off_premiere_10_06_12_tmEA1BEL.sized.jpg
• • • •

bella-thorne-from-shake-it-up-actresses-27107183-822-1167.jpg
code by pasta

Last edited:
Wip
Basic Information

Full name: Harriet Hagrid
Nickname: Harry
Species: half giant
Date of birth: 12/10
Nationality: English/Scottish
Blood status: Half-Blood
Wand: cherry, 12 inches, flexible oak phoenix feather
House: Ravenclaw

Appearance
bohemian-braif.jpg

Height: 7'8''
Weight: 210
Clothing style: When not in school robes she wears. Usually a patchwork of homemade clothes of various materials from standard cloths to animsl skin made to fill her large frame. Example 1
Accessories:

Personality
Traits:
Good at: Potions, Herbology, charms
Bad at: Transfiguration
Hobbies: Quidditch though had to stop due to hight and weight, cooking
Fears:
Ambition: To become a Healer
Family
Father: Unknown, Hagrid (adoptive)
Mother: unknown giantess (deceased)
Sibling: n/a
Paternal grandparents: n/a
Maternal grandparents: n/a
Pet: Moira
Individual magic
Wand reaction when first held: shower of multicoloured sparks
Boggart: clowns
Patronus: badger
Animagus: N/A
Amortentia: Freshly cut grass, freshly backed bread, cinnamon

tumblr_inline_nj8v8h5Z7x1rkc71t.png

• FULL NAME: Maple Alex Komeda

YEAR: Fourth Year

HOUSE: Hufflepuff

BLOOD TYPE: Pure-Blood

HOME ADDRESS:
    2nd Floor, 3rd Bedroom to the Right

334 Brushwood Lane, London, England

APPEARANCE:

Maple stands at 5 foot 4 inches, his stature is lean with a little baby fat. He isn't muscular at all. Maple's frame looks like he could break at any strong touch, that isn't the case though, his bones are quite strong. His skin doesn't look like it has seen much sun, it's a creamy white that seems almost like a light parchment. His fingernails, even though for his age they aren't long, are chewed to the quick. His hair is brown and always neatly combed and trimmed, due to his mother telling him that he should always look presentable.

His eyes are almond shaped with chocolate brown irises, they always seem to be focusing on one thing before darting to the other. His wardrobe varies, normally he is seen in loose sweaters and jackets, since he complains of the cold if he doesn't. He has a pair of black framed glasses that he wears whenever he needs to, other than that he keeps them tucked in his shirt. He is always seen wearing bandages due to his accident prone nature. When Maple smiles it's quite a charming smile, dimples and all.

3a0032a1f26f5cc0e9f8e4d41d784cf55118edbf_hq.jpg

Last edited:

• Name: Dante de la Cruz
    6cde98d87277fc6461f843be2ef00a97--manga-art-manga-anime.jpg

Species: Imperfect Werewolf

Wand: Oak, 13 inches with a Phoenix Feather core.

Patronus: Wolf

Pet: A snowy Owl named Gwen

Boggart: His father with that look of disgust he had when he found out Dante was a werewolf.

Appearance: Although he's only just turned 15, Dante has already grown to an impressive six feet tall as a result of a recent and rather drastic growth spurt. Over the course of the last summer he grew an astonishing six inches, so he's still in the process of adjusting to his new altitude. Of course, that's not the really strange aspect of this boy. For one, he's got white/silver hair and a case of heterochromia that manifests in one gold eye and one blue eye. Normally, though, he hides this ocular abnormality with a contact lens, as the gold eye looks far more wolfish than human. He has a vertical scar over that eye that extends two inches up his forehead and an inch down his cheek. In addition, his ears are slightly pointed and his canine teeth are a bit longer and sharper than normal, although this is seldom noticed.

At the start of every term, if anyone gets a good look at him, they'd notice that in spite of lean muscle that accents his form, he is incredibly thin. After a few weeks, though, he gains a bit more weight and looks more fit to his form.

Height: 6 feet

Weight: 190 lbs

Personality: Around those he's unfamiliar with, Dante tends to be rather quiet, observant, and distant. However, for those that actually know him, he's a very friendly boy that is eager to make new friends. Once befriended, you will never find anyone more loyal. Even still though, there are some subjects that he actively avoids, to the point of leaving the area if the conversation draws too near to a touchy subject. Often people tend to mistake him for a loner when the truth is he's just nervous that someone will find out his secret.

• Quidditch
    • the wilderness
    • Animals (except chickens)
    • Learning magic
    • Music

Dislikes:
    • Bullies
    • Vegetables
    • Chickens
    • Failing
    • The full moon

Last edited:
1dc574eb1d17371b291ac4163d8550c7.jpg

Johanna, or Joey, stands at 5"10, with a mesomorphic build. She is an utter powerhouse of muscle and packs quite a punch. Her hair is that signature fiery Irish red, with a smattering of freckles and coral pink lips. Her eyes are a gorgeous deep green color.
Her Barn owl form is fairly normal looking, but rather then being that normal tawny brown color, her flight feathers are more reddish to match her hair color.
Name: Johanna Hayes
History:
My parent's names are Andrew Hayes and Teresa Kaulia. My ma Teresa is a cardiologist (That's a heart doctor) who works late nights and loves caramel macchiatos, and my pa, rest his soul, was a journalist for the local paper, and unfortunately he died of leukemia the same year I received my letter from Hogwarts. Both are muggles, through and through. My pa was... my best friend, and my ma is rather clingy now pa is dead... But that's beside the point.

I spent most of my life with piss poor grades because of this stupid Muggle thing called Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder, or ADHD that makes my attention span about as small and fleeting as a squirrel's. With time and age I've learned to quell my crazy hyperactive antics, but it wasn't soon enough to help me with my first thee years at Hogwarts. It was baaaad, it was real bad. But as it turns out I am a prodigy with Transfiguration and I had stellar grades there for all my years.

I was on the Gryffindor Quidditch Team since my third year, first as a Chaser, then a Beater, then a Seeker from my fourth year on, because I literally could not do anything else with much success. I turned out to be an absolutely spectacular Seeker, and was made captain of the team in my fifth year. By that time I was certain Quidditch was where I was going with my life.

Family:
Andrew Hayes - Deceased Muggle father
Teresa Kaulia - Muggle mother
Paul Hayes - Muggle grandfather
tumblr_nsjc3wvtTI1uvj5cdo1_500.png

9 in. Redwood wand with Phoenix Feather core, unyielding flexibility.
Extra?:
  • Much Irish. Very accent.
  • Patronus: Barn Owl
  • Animagus Form: Also Barn owl.
  • Amortentia Smell: Leather, pine needles and fresh ink.
  • Boggart: Open cage

Last edited:
Mansion2_zps3143b616.jpg

• The Blackwood Family has been around since the beginning of magic. Their history is famous yet a mystery. Mostly known for their work with Blackwood Wands, the family indeed holds a great fortune.

It's said that the first Blackwood witch was born from the Blackwood Tree that stands alone in the family's estate main garden. It is said that not only were they born from this tree, but also their magic.

Tormented through time, the Blackwood name is now only spoken by those who study and practice the dark arts. Blackwood's are well known for their dark ways and would be considered a dark force if they ever decide to use their magic against others.

In the past hundred years the Blackwood family has kept to themselves. Keeping their family and kin far away from the magical and muggle world. During the time of the Dark Lord Voldemort, they did not choose sides and did not tend to aid the Dark Lord.

Some say they did help Voldemort in his ghastly war, while others say they were planing their own war against the Dark Lord if he prevailed. But after the Dark Lords fell, still no word came from the long line of dark witches. Still they hide and continue to make wands from Blackwood trees, and still their name is only spoken by those who slip into darkness.

Only in recent times has the family emerged from their estate when the new darkness claimed power over the magic world.

Could they be connected to the new Dark Lady? Or are they planning their own attack to take over both Magic and Muggle realms?

Last edited:
b50f3e61176f02a3b36fae47c4b77f0e.png

Name: Caelum 'Cael' Obelisk
House: Hufflepuff. In his humble opinion, the most badass of the Houses. Snakes, ravens, lions? Ain't got nothing on a honey badger!

Height: Somewhere around 6 feet? Or a bit taller.
Weight: Not tellin'.
Physique: Broad-shouldered, athletic.
Skin: Tan, light brown.
Eyes: A dark blue.
Hair: Naturally feathery and soft. A dirty blonde color.

History: Cael grew up in a pretty normal household back in America - New York City. Mom left the Wizarding World back when she was still in school. Didn't even know about magic until he found his mother's Daily Prophet stash. Childhood was kinda rough, his mom trying to make ends meet with a regular muggle job, and Cael did everything he could to help out - doing odd jobs, mowing yards, delivering packages, whatever. He even got into a bit of a 'gang' back in his pre-teen days, although it didn't take long for him to stop hanging around those types.
He joined Hogwarts, and thus, became a citizen of Europe, once his mother was offered a secretary job all the way in the British Ministry of Magic - a random and fortunate stroke of luck. He has been a Hufflepuff since he was twelve.

Personality: Confident, laidback, witty, adventurous, kind. A pretty proactive guy, but loves a nice nap every now and then. Has a lot of street smarts, and pretty experienced with a lot of stuff. Sort of a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to life. In Hogwarts, Cael is pretty well-known and well-liked amongst the other students. He's not perfect - definitely not! When he gets going, it's
hard to stop him. Thankfully, it takes quite a bit to truly get him angry. Just try not to.

But seriously, Cael's just a genuine guy - or, he tries to be, at least. Free-spirited and independent, he's obviously not one for unnecessary drama [when it involves him], despite enjoying the exploration of the unknown and dangerous. He's courageous, although some would call his bravery 'bull-headed stubborness', and he will
never abandon or betray his friends. Cael can also be pretty damn clever, with a nice noggin to go with it. The Hat figured he'd do well in any House, but Hufflepuff won out due to his protective and kind nature. He could sometimes come off as a bit stoic or distant, but that's because he has a natural 'resting bitch face', with drawn-in eyebrows and slightly scowling lips. It's why he consciously tries to smile or grin a lot more.

He's a natural leader, even if he tries to downplay it. The other Hufflepuff Quidditch members respected him immensely, and were very disappointed once he announced his 'retirement'. Cael knows when to be stern and serious, but when it's time to chill and joke around, he's always the first one with an easy grin on his lips.

Family: Martha Obelisk - Squib mother. Doesn't know his dad, and doesn't really care to know 'em either.
Status: His mom doesn't technically have magic, despite being raised in the Wizarding World...so he's Muggleborn.

Wand: 12 inches, ash wood, surprisingly swishy. The core was wrestled from a very stubborn Hungarian Horntail.

Extra:

• He possesses an Animagus form - something he achieved in his Fifth year of Hogwarts. Totally not legal, by the way. It wasn't easy, but it was more than worth it. The form is that of an Abraxan - a large, majestic stallion with immense, feathery wings.
  • Surprisingly prodigal when it comes to quick and inventive spell work. His natural reflexes and sharp mind helps immensely. Not very good when it comes to slogging through hours upon hours of book work. Prefers practicality and hands-on crap. Currently working on a real-freakin'-life hover board, but is hitting a bit of a snag. Ancient Runes is a pain in the ass.
  • Was the Hufflepuff Seeker, and Team Captain, for a few years, and led them to many victories. However, he quit a year or two back, for reasons unknown. Truthfully, despite having a possible future in professional Quidditch, Cael was simply getting burnt out on the sport. Actual flying was much more...free.
  • His Boggart is his mother, breaking down from stress and loneliness. His Patronus is a particularly large and grand stallion. Finally, his Scent of Amortentia is that of morning dew, fresh red apples, and a crackling fire place. As far as his ambitions? Well...being a Curse Breaker doesn't sound too bad! Deciphering foreign magics, exploring the unknown and dangerous, grabbing long-forgotten loot and artifacts, and possibly saving a few damsels along the way? Sign him up!

Last edited:
hong-soonsang-.jpg

Name:

James Sirius Potter

House:

Gryffindor

History:

James was born to Harry Potter and Ginevra Weasley-Potter. His childhood passed in a blurr of vibrancy and the companionship that comes with having such a large, comfortable family. Being the oldest child of such a revered family, James was being hounded by the press since he was in diapers, and the Daily Prophet has spread many rumours about him and the details of his conceivement - specifically, a particularly ugly and persistent story that his biological father is Dumbledore(?). Unlike his father before him, though, James embraces this publicity and flaunts his family and their achievements at every turn.

Recently - very recently - James’ mother and father have both gone into hiding, along with many aunts and uncles. James doesn’t know where they are, doesn’t even know who their secret keeper is. One would think this would be a reason for him to calm a little when it comes to the blatant flaunting of his family name. This is not the case. James is nothing if not pig-headed, and if anything his proud behaviour has only increased - to an almost dangerous point. But hey, everyone shows their fear in different ways...

Family:

Ginny Weasley - Mother
Harry Potter - Father
Albus Severus Potter - 12 - Younger brother
Lily Luna Potter - 10 - Younger sister
Neville Longbottom - Godfather
Teddy Lupin - 19 - Sort of older brother
Ron Weasley - Uncle
Hermione Granger - Aunt
Rose Weasley - 12 - Cousin
Hugo Weasley - 10 - Cousin
All the other, many Weasleys. their significant others and their offspring

Wand:

9 inches, Blackthorn, rather rigid, dragon heart-string core

Extra?:

- In accordance with canon, he is currently in possession of both the Marauder's Map and the Cloak of Invisibility.
- He is also in possession of Knut; a large and abnormally bronze Tawny Owl. He was gifted to the boy by his uncle Charlie (who is constantly showering his nephews and nieces in such gifts) on his 12th birthday.
- He plays keeper for the Gryffindor Quidditch team - has since second year.
- He’s been trying desperately (and secretly) to achieve an animagus form since he was 11 and heard of the escapades of the Marauders. Unfortunately, he doesn’t have much of a knack for transfiguration.
- His father’s fear of dementors never quite faded, and so James is able to create a patronis. His takes the form of a large, enraged bull.
- Upon first holding his wand, the only reaction was a small puff of smoke from the tip. He and his parents weren’t quite sure it was the right one, but Ollivander was adamant that it was. To this day, James and his...headstrong wand share a difficult relationship.
- He has never encountered a boggart, and doesn’t plan to.​

Last edited:
d225d0c593d80f01ef0df7e09e30fcbf--anime-sketch-boy-manga-boy-drawing.jpg

You don't have to be the best at everything to be successful. You just gotta work hard. Everyone has their own special talent - I'm sure you have yours as well.
Felix - 6th year Prefect

• Name: Felix Nicholas Boyle

Birthday: 7 - 28

Blood Type: Half-Blood

House: Hufflepuff

Year: 7th Year

Status: Head Boy - Previously a Keeper but stopped due to injury, serves as their coach

Pet: A barn owl named Remmy

Wand: English Oak - Dragon Heartstring - 12" - Surprisingly Swishy Flexibility

Last edited:

"Crazy people don't know they're crazy, but I know I'm crazy. By that logic, I'm not actually crazy."
Collage_Fotor.jpg
Name:
Alexi Finnik Popescu

Year:

Fourth (started school late)

House:
Ravenclaw

Eyes:
Blood red

Hair:
Wavy blonde hair. Goes down to his shoulders. Often oily and unwashed.

Hight:
5'3"
1.6 Meters

Weight:
90 lbs
40.8 Kilograms

BMI:
Severely underweight. Diagnosed with diabulimia.

History:
Alexi was born to a very superstitious, Romani family. From early on in Alexi's life, he was told that he was cursed and bad luck thanks to his red eyes. When Alexi was three he began to display signs of magic, which freaked out his parents. Alexi was put into foster care soon after.

From there, Alexi was bounced from one home to the other thanks to his aggressive and erratic behaviour, and his numerous quarks and superstitions. It was in one of these homes when he was nine that he learned that he had type 1 diabetes.

Within two years, he was admitted to the mental ward in the local hospital, and officially diagnosed with reoccurring psychosis, dermatillomania, and diabulimia. Because of this, Alexi ended up missing his first year at Hogwarts. Being raised by muggles meant he had no idea about being a wizard until he was released from the hospital, and finally received his Hogwarts letter.

After this, Alexi went through three more foster family's, and two more hospital stays before he was well enough to start Hogwarts when he was 12. Thanks to the laws about mandatory attendance, Alexi has gone every year since. Last year he was a month late thanks to his frequent hospitalization.

Personality:
No matter what Alexi says, he's pretty off his head. He often hears things that aren't there, and when given the opportunity will self-medicate with anything he can get his hands on. That being said, the one thing he never overuses is his insulin. Alexi feels like his weight and medication are the only things he can control. The desire to control these things has led to a rare eating disorder known as diabulimia. When left to his own devices Alexi will not give himself insulin and lets his high blood sugar ravage his body in an effort to lose weight.

On top of his eating disorder and psychosis, Alexi has a bad case of dermatillomania or skin picking disorder. He frequently picks at the skin on his arms, neck, and lips to the point of bleeding and occasional infection.

Alexi is a firm believer in knowledge for knowledge's sake. He knows more random, useless facts then anyone he knows. His knowledge is often fragmented, and he can rarely connect the dots, but he can spout off the information with ease. If someone were around to connect the bits of information Alexi spouted off together, then they'd have human supercomputers.

When it all comes down to it, Alexi feels completely trapped in his own head. Fragments of thoughts bounce around in his mind, being connected by voices that aren't there. He clings to the control he finds in his diabulimia despite how close to death it puts him.

Family:
Born to muggle Romani parents, and put into the foster system at age three.
Been passed on from foster home to foster home ever since.

Wand:
Dogwood and Unicorn hair; 12 1/2 inches; Flexible

Theme song:

Last edited:

"Crazy people don't know they're crazy, but I know I'm crazy. By that logic, I'm not actually crazy."
View attachment 370887
Name:
Alexi Finnik Popescu

Year:

Fourth (started school late)

House:
Ravenclaw

Eyes:
Blood red

Hair:
Wavy blonde hair. Goes down to his shoulders. Often oily and unwashed.

Hight:
5'3"
1.6 Meters

Weight:
90 lbs
40.8 Kilograms

BMI:
Severely underweight. Diagnosed with diabulimia.

History:
Alexi was born to a very superstitious, Romani family. From early on in Alexi's life, he was told that he was cursed and bad luck thanks to his red eyes. When Alexi was three he began to display signs of magic, which freaked out his parents. Alexi was put into foster care soon after.

From there, Alexi was bounced from one home to the other thanks to his aggressive and erratic behaviour, and his numerous quarks and superstitions. It was in one of these homes when he was nine that he learned that he had type 1 diabetes.

Within two years, he was admitted to the mental ward in the local hospital, and officially diagnosed with reoccurring psychosis, dermatillomania, and diabulimia. Because of this, Alexi ended up missing his first year at Hogwarts. Being raised by muggles meant he had no idea about being a wizard until he was released from the hospital, and finally received his Hogwarts letter.

After this, Alexi went through three more foster family's, and two more hospital stays before he was well enough to start Hogwarts when he was 12. Thanks to the laws about mandatory attendance, Alexi has gone every year since. Last year he was a month late thanks to his frequent hospitalization.

Personality:
No matter what Alexi says, he's pretty off his head. He often hears things that aren't there, and when given the opportunity will self-medicate with anything he can get his hands on. That being said, the one thing he never overuses is his insulin. Alexi feels like his weight and medication are the only things he can control. The desire to control these things has led to a rare eating disorder known as diabulimia. When left to his own devices Alexi will not give himself insulin and lets his high blood sugar ravage his body in an effort to lose weight.

On top of his eating disorder and psychosis, Alexi has a bad case of dermatillomania or skin picking disorder. He frequently picks at the skin on his arms, neck, and lips to the point of bleeding and occasional infection.

Alexi is a firm believer in knowledge for knowledge's sake. He knows more random, useless facts then anyone he knows. His knowledge is often fragmented, and he can rarely connect the dots, but he can spout off the information with ease. If someone were around to connect the bits of information Alexi spouted off together, then they'd have human supercomputers.

When it all comes down to it, Alexi feels completely trapped in his own head. Fragments of thoughts bounce around in his mind, being connected by voices that aren't there. He clings to the control he finds in his diabulimia despite how close to death it puts him.

Family:
Born to muggle Romani parents, and put into the foster system at age three.
Been passed on from foster home to foster home ever since.

Wand:
Dogwood and Unicorn hair; 12 1/2 inches; Flexible

Theme song:

Is Alexi a guy or a girl? The reason I'm a little confused is because of the images of the character. In the images, it looks like a girl, but in the CS you refer to the character as a he.

430bf3c518b49b5e6b986c9dc409a52c--tan-dresses-drawing-clothes.jpg

Name:

Dominique Weasley

House:

Slytherin

History:

Dominique was the second child of Fleur Delacour and Bill Weasley. Her childhood was a happy - if hectic - one. Her family would travel constantly, whether it be for her father's curse breaking profession or to catch up with the Delacour side of the family in France. Exposure to so many languages at such a young age may have stilted her English, but allowed her to be near- fluent in many other languages, and dabble in others still. It wasn't until Dominique was nine, and her older sister was to attend a Wizarding school, that they settled down. The decision of where to settle, and what school to send their children, resulted in one of the longest and most heated arguments in the history of Bill and Fleur's relationship. Eventually, it was decided that Hogwarts had too much history in the family to be left behind.

Throughout her time at Hogwarts, Dominique has been in a long series of short and toxic relationships. Being the second child - the second best - it always seemed like the obvious path to attention.

Though her parents remain unaffected, a large number of her Aunts and Uncles have recently gone into hiding. But that's out in the real world, and she's just a kid. She doesn't have to worry. Right?

Family:

Fleur Delacour-Weasley - Mother
William 'Bill' Weasley - Father
Victoire Weasley - 18 - Sister
Louis Weasley - 14 - Squib - Brother
James Sirius Potter - 13 - Cousin
The entire Weasley clan (it's huge)

Wand:

12 inches, Pear wood, slightly springy, Veela hair core

Extra?:

- She's a prefect, and aims to be Head Girl the coming year.
- Another victim of the Weasley/Potter clan's insistence that the Patronus charm is learnt early, she has been able to perform it for years. Hers takes the form of a life-sized Southern Black Widow.
- She is one eighth veela.
- Her mother insisted that she get her wand from Maison de la Magie, a notorious French wand store and the place Fluer herself received her wand. Her older sister's wand, however, was an Ollivanders original.
- Like Ed father, she's never seen the appeal of Quidditch.
- Upon holding her wand, a bouquet of roses sprouted from the end in an awfully muggle-like manner.
- She has, for the past two years, been in sole possession of Dobby, a male Oriental Fire-Bellied toad.
- She speaks fluent French.
- Her boggart is a faceless, cloaked figure performing the Forgetfulness Charm: 'Obliviate'​

Last edited:
1199e71ac870bc8fe77fdf19eacb89a1.jpg
Perhaps you didn't hear me? I said sod off before I give you over to the centaurs.
Felissa - Fifth year prefect to a Ravenclaw bully

• Name: Felissa Nicole Boyle

Birthday: 7 - 28

Blood Type: Half-Blood

House: Ravenclaw

Year: 7th year

Pet: Pearl, a Maine Coon

Wand: English Oak - Dragon Heartstring - 11" - Unyielding

Iy8oCHIi1vjgNNCXS6H2K7mMboNKzj65tKDf2J0IF7U0nBukq5ZRBz028VNq4C_ROCZijQehGehYYfnBkcuZV96du-AO7hfaqsnGy0-lQ4PaFW78p4N_TKbhTo35P5UAerTeEFZp

Azrael Le Fay

Slytherin- 6th year.

Height:6’2

Weight:200 pounds.

Body Type: Broad shouldered, cut.

Ethnicity:Italian/Egyptian

Parents/Family: Mother-Akila Le Fay nee Hanbal.

Status-Missing, presumed dead. Tier 1 curse breaker.

Father-Raphael Le Fay

Status-Missing,presumed dead. Head Auror for the Italian Ministry.

Aunt(Current Guardian)-Uriel Le Fay

Status-Alive and well. Currently Unemployed out of choice.

Personality
Azrael isn't cold nor stoic. As a matter of fact, most are surprised that he was sorted into Slytherin at times. Despite his sarcastic remarks which come out pretty frequently, a warm smile, good advice, and witty banter is what is normally associated with Azrael. However, he did not spend six years in Slytherin house based on that and his surname alone. Though he rarely uses it, he knows how to spot manipulation, how to perform it, and how to back it up with skill and intelligence.

While he harbors no ill will towards muggleborns or anyone of the of a lesser heritage, he does hold himself above them. In both his standards and his position. While most see it as arrogance Azrael sees it as his natural right, made possible by his own dedication. He enjoys just about everything related to magic and treats the arcane art with the utmost respect. As such he can grow almost irrationaly angry when sees others abusing or taking magic for granted. As both a prefect and a chaser on the house team he's enjoyed his fair share of popularity from peers and staff alike. He's such a social creature that one would be rather surprised to see that he's an introvert. Truly he's at his most comfortable when by himself with a book to uncover new knowledge and his wand to practice it.

But in his own words, growth is being in a constant state of discomfort. And to not grow. To stagnate as a person, as a wizard, as a Le Fay?

That's utterly unacceptable.

Azrael enjoys most types of music, learning new magic, mostly in the charms sector, and also takes an odd satisfaction in assisting other people succeed and reach their own goals. He has strange fondness for the color blue and butter beer. And when he's not practicing Quidditch or Spells, he's usually engaging in casual conversation or a heated debate with friends and acquaintances.

Dislikes

He dislikesa good amount of Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors and also hates stereotypes which makes disliking the aforementioned two quite hard sometimes. Azrael can't stand both utter incompetence and ignorance. It's a waste of an ability he knows most if not all muggles would kill for. Because of that he also has disdain for people who take magic for granted. He also ironically loathes the color green.

Hobbies

Normally practicing all manners of spells or Quidditch. Whether it be chaser techniques or going over strategies. Azrael loves to run and the location of Hogwarts as well as the school itself makes it perfect for that activity.

School Activities:Quidditch,Charms Club,and the Astronomy Club.

Home Life/Childhood

Azrael has lived most of his life in Magical Italy with his aunt. A rather eccentric woman with a fondness for jinxes, hexes, and curses. Such a fondness was a likely the result of being the International Dueling Circuit champion for six consecutive years before she “retired” to focus on spell creation. His reason for living with her was that his parents went missing on a expedition to the Himalayas four years after his birth. Their bodies were never found but in spite of that fact they are presumed dead by most of their friends and colleagues.

From a young age, Azrael was taught that his bloodline was one of if not the best, and as such was not expected to fail in anything he aspired to do and become.Fall as many times as you need to along the way but do not let it halt your advancement completely.

"Is é bás a stopadh"

To stagnate is death. Death is to stop. Though the Le Fay Family moved through numerous countries and intermixed with a number of ethnicities, they retained their roots in their family motto. To this day they were still taught the old language of Gaelic.

His mother was a renowned curse-breaker, his father an esteemed Auror His family was known for being at the top of what they did.If a Le Fay wanted to be an author their books would leave an impact on society.If they wanted to be a politician they would rise to the highest of positions. He wanted to be no different. As a matter of fact, he wanted to be better. It was this thinking that heavily influenced his choice of schooling and his work ethic before then. Because when the time came to choose between Magical Institutions, he skipped over Beuxbatons and Durmstrang for Hogwarts. The sprawling castle was placed almost right in the heart of his ancestral home. A Le Fay hadn't attended in centuries. He would be the first since then.

Other~
Wand is made from Hawthorn and Galad wood,Dragon Heart-string, and is 10 Inches in length.

Is Fluent in English,French, Italian and Gaelic.

Has a great horned Owl affectionately called Neith.

Patronus is a Falcon

Name: Lucinda Valeria Lestrange

53ca27f500d8d078d71d3a45f1ff1683--scene-kids-emo-scene.jpg

History:
Lucinda is the daughter of distant members of the Lestrange family who helped Lord Voldemort by funding his army from over seas. They only came to England for the Battle of Hogwarts when lord Voldemort summoned his followers. After the Battle of Hogwarts they had to go into hiding and take as much as they could with them. They and a few others went into hiding with the others in the countryside. On the run Lucinda’s parents managed to stay put for only several months at a time. But during this time they had a daughter who grew up on the run with them for a time.

In the end the group became a cult still loyal to Voldemort getting tattoos of the dark mark. Even Lucinda had one but not by choice but because her parents expected it of her. Practically brainwashing her with pure-blood hate speech. When the Aurors attacked to take out the group her farther died fighting them off along with most of the others. However her mother survived but was injured and driven mad by the death of husband and the fact that it was all over. Lucinda was taken in by the Ministry for her safety and protection until they could find somewhere for her to go however, the little girl was not happy spouting appalling things at them. The newspapers found out shortly afterwards with the story making headlines as one of the last groups still loyal to Voldemort had been caught after so long. It was also revealed what happened during the raid. Lucinda was even mentioned in the papers with most staying respectful not to pry to much into Lucinda. Unfortunately not all of them had the same morals.

Eventually her mother was sent to an insane asylum with the others being sent to Azkaban. With the media attention it wasn’t long before a friend of an Auror asked what was going to happen to Lucinda offering to adopt the little girl. Since no one came forward to take responsibility for her it was agreed that the child would be allowed to be adopted. The woman was called Abigail Morgan who was a half blood from a family that had been pure-blooded a long time ago but no longer. Lucinda would grow up with two older siblings who were also adopted but early on it was a bit ruff. She had to be given therapy to deal with the trauma and maybe help her get over her pure-blood superiority complex.

While Lucinda grew up she became a bit more levelled headed about her opinions. Her adopted mom was disappointed that she would never say muggles are their equals however, she would always say they had their charms. People with magical ability she sees them as equals no matter blood status however, not many people believe that she is or assume that she is a pure-blood supremacist. She was also constantly pestered by the press because of her past. It didn’t help that new things about her families Voldemort Cult continued to come out. It turned out they performed dark magic on Lucinda before she was born and when she was a baby. However the effects and origins of these spells are still being investigated with people unsure if they even work. But that hasn’t stopped the newspapers especially the Daily Prophet from speculating or making things completely up.

Over all Lucinda has spent most of her life in the Wizarding world since her mother works for the Ministry of Magic. Though she has now begun to interact with the muggle world to see what exactly it has to offer. In her travels through the muggle world she has found some interesting things but, her parents words still ring in her ears. Plus it is hard to compete with magic. However she has collected a few muggle things that she keeps hidden at school in her trunk finding them enjoyable trinkets. Lucinda has gone to Hogwarts since she was eleven but hasn’t really been all that popular with anyone.

Family:
Biological mother, Beatrice Everleigh (Deceased) (pure-blood)
Biological farther, Theodore Lestrange (age; 47) (pure-blood)
Foster mother, Abigail Morgan (age; 45) (half-blood)
Foster sister, Patricia Stanley (age; 19) (half-blood)
Foster Brother, Gordon Weiss (age; 21) (half-blood)

Being a pure-blood she is pretty much related to any other pure-blood families still in existence. The closest members of her family are dead or imprisoned with only distant relatives left. This is also reason no one came to take her in as there was literally no one that could.

Wand:
11 3/4 inch, nice and supple, Redwood, dragon heartstring core, curved shape similar to that of Bellatrix Lestrange.

Extra:
-Currently plays as a beater for Slytherin team.
-Has a tendency to fight dirty.
-Often at times can be confrontational.
-Is still trying to figure things out about how she feels making her a loner.
-Still has regular therapy sessions.
-Loves to play jokes on people and pranks.
-Has a trunk with hidden compartment for her muggle possessions and prancing supplies.
-Works part time a Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes as she wanted some extra money and it was the coolest place she could work at.

Name: Lucinda Valeria Lestrange

53ca27f500d8d078d71d3a45f1ff1683--scene-kids-emo-scene.jpg

History:
Lucinda is the daughter of distant members of the Lestrange family who helped Lord Voldemort by funding his army from over seas. They only came to England for the Battle of Hogwarts when lord Voldemort summoned his followers. After the Battle of Hogwarts they had to go into hiding and take as much as they could with them. They and a few others went into hiding with the others in the countryside. On the run Lucinda’s parents managed to stay put for only several months at a time. But during this time they had a daughter who grew up on the run with them for a time.

In the end the group became a cult still loyal to Voldemort getting tattoos of the dark mark. Even Lucinda had one but not by choice but because her parents expected it of her. Practically brainwashing her with pure-blood hate speech. When the Aurors attacked to take out the group her farther died fighting them off along with most of the others. However her mother survived but was injured and driven mad by the death of husband and the fact that it was all over. Lucinda was taken in by the Ministry for her safety and protection until they could find somewhere for her to go however, the little girl was not happy spouting appalling things at them. The newspapers found out shortly afterwards with the story making headlines as one of the last groups still loyal to Voldemort had been caught after so long. It was also revealed what happened during the raid. Lucinda was even mentioned in the papers with most staying respectful not to pry to much into Lucinda. Unfortunately not all of them had the same morals.

Eventually her mother was sent to an insane asylum with the others being sent to Azkaban. With the media attention it wasn’t long before a friend of an Auror asked what was going to happen to Lucinda offering to adopt the little girl. Since no one came forward to take responsibility for her it was agreed that the child would be allowed to be adopted. The woman was called Abigail Morgan who was a half blood from a family that had been pure-blooded a long time ago but no longer. Lucinda would grow up with two older siblings who were also adopted but early on it was a bit ruff. She had to be given therapy to deal with the trauma and maybe help her get over her pure-blood superiority complex.

While Lucinda grew up she became a bit more levelled headed about her opinions. Her adopted mom was disappointed that she would never say muggles are their equals however, she would always say they had their charms. People with magical ability she sees them as equals no matter blood status however, not many people believe that she is or assume that she is a pure-blood supremacist. She was also constantly pestered by the press because of her past. It didn’t help that new things about her families Voldemort Cult continued to come out. It turned out they performed dark magic on Lucinda before she was born and when she was a baby. However the effects and origins of these spells are still being investigated with people unsure if they even work. But that hasn’t stopped the newspapers especially the Daily Prophet from speculating or making things completely up.

Over all Lucinda has spent most of her life in the Wizarding world since her mother works for the Ministry of Magic. Though she has now begun to interact with the muggle world to see what exactly it has to offer. In her travels through the muggle world she has found some interesting things but, her parents words still ring in her ears. Plus it is hard to compete with magic. However she has collected a few muggle things that she keeps hidden at school in her trunk finding them enjoyable trinkets. Lucinda has gone to Hogwarts since she was eleven but hasn’t really been all that popular with anyone.

Family:
Biological mother, Beatrice Everleigh (Deceased) (pure-blood)
Biological farther, Theodore Lestrange (age; 47) (pure-blood)
Foster mother, Abigail Morgan (age; 45) (half-blood)
Foster sister, Patricia Stanley (age; 19) (half-blood)
Foster Brother, Gordon Weiss (age; 21) (half-blood)

Being a pure-blood she is pretty much related to any other pure-blood families still in existence. The closest members of her family are dead or imprisoned with only distant relatives left. This is also reason no one came to take her in as there was literally no one that could.

Wand:
11 3/4 inch, nice and supple, Redwood, dragon heartstring core, curved shape similar to that of Bellatrix Lestrange.

Extra:
-Currently plays as a beater for Slytherin team.
-Has a tendency to fight dirty.
-Often at times can be confrontational.
-Is still trying to figure things out about how she feels making her a loner.
-Still has regular therapy sessions.
-Loves to play jokes on people and pranks.
-Has a trunk with hidden compartment for her muggle possessions and prancing supplies.
-Works part time a Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes as she wanted some extra money and it was the coolest place she could work at.
Oh my goodness, I have a cousin

The Dark Lady
1c0943ce2a89f7ce331e0c8332c3268f-jpg.372131

375ac271e47a0f8225db5bd527774d94.png

Morgana Levesque was an avid supporter of Voldermort and shares many of the same ideas that he did. She has pulled in followers from Voldermorts old crew along with new ones. She has infiltrated Hogwarts and the ministry. She sits as Headmistress in Hogwarts.
Her attacks started in her home country of France where she took down that branch of the ministry, she then came to Britain and in the same process took over out ministry too. No one knows why exactly she is at the school and why she has made it mandatory for students to come to Hogwarts but this is know, she has a tendency for murder so I implore you do not give her reason to harm you. (Most of us will ignore this fact however Hope this gives at least a little insight into her.)​

[ roxanne weasley ]

tumblr_p0fnslNinl1wim7vho1_540.jpg

full name.......Roxanne Weasley

nickname.......roxy, rox, anne
age.......17
dob.......may 25th 2000
pob.......St. Mungos
zodiac.......gemini
gender.......female
house.......gryffindor
year.........6
status.........Gryffindor quidditch team Beater
blood type........Pureblood
sexual orientation.......heterosexual

wand.......english oak wood - 12 1/4" in length - pheonix feather core - surprisingly swishy flexibility
faceclaim.......ashley moore

height.......5'6"

weight.......127lbs
hair color.......mahogany, borderline red in the sun
eye color.......deep brown/mahogany
voice claim.......emilia clarke
tattoos.......none, yet
distinguishing features.......her face full of freckles, angular jaw and wild orange hair may be recognised by almost anyone
companion/familiar........a ginger tabby coloured, curly haired, Devonshire Rex named Vincent [after the famous squib painter]
patronus........a great Griffin

tumblr_p0fnslNinl1wim7vho2_500.jpg

positive traits.......1. regarded as a great Beater on the Gryffindor quidditch team, one of the best hogwarts has seen, she shares the honour of beater with her fellow gryffindor ______ 2. once you get to know Roxanne, she is a deeply empathetic and passionate soul, intent on leaving a lasting and positive effect on the people she adores 3. her positive outlook on life makes it easy for her to make conversation, easily change subject, and let life move as smoothly as possible for herself and others 4. she is deeply and seriously protective of her friends' honour [and lives], as well as her own 5. has a good habit of entertaining fellow gryffindors at their table with her antics, during breakfast, lunch and dinner
negative traits?.......1. regarded by teachers as a carbon copy of her mischievous father, constantly pulling pranks, becoming too casual for her own good and never letting her cheeky grin go. 2. has a habit of constantly playing with her hair, or even changing its style more than once during a single day. 3. can come off as brash and without a filter upon first impressions 4. she is one brilliant liar 5.
likes.......thunderstorms, lightning, pranking teachers and fellow students, magical creatures, charming her belongings, charming her hair,
dislikes.......some slytherins, and some ravenclaws,
moral alignment.......chaotic good, like her parents...
family.......
George Weasley - father - alive
Angelina [Johnson] Weasley - mother - alive
____ Johnson - grandfather - alive/sick
Fred Weasley - uncle - deceased
Fred Weasley II - brother - alive
Hermoine Granger - aunt - alive
Ronald Weasley - uncle - alive
Harry Potter - uncle - alive
Ginny Weasley - auntie - alive
Fleur Weasley - aunt - alive
Bill Weasley - uncle - alive
Audrey Weasley - aunt - alive
Charlie Weasley - uncle - alive
Molly Weasley - grandmother - alive
Arthur Weasley - grandfather - alive
Rose Granger-Weasley - cousin - alive
Hugo Granger-Weasley - cousin - alive
Dominique Weasley - cousin - alive
Louise Weasley - cousin - alive
Victoire Weasley - cousin - alive
Albus Severus Potter - cousin - alive
Lily Luna Potter - cousin - alive
James Potter - cousin - alive
Molly Weasley - cousin - alive
Lucy Weasley - cousin - alive
and; the Black family

amortentia........freshly washed and damp hair after a shower that smells like fruits, lemon meringue pie and the smell of the cardboard of brand new wizard wheezes products, with subtle hints of butterbeer
boggart.........a faceless, bony half body that crawls its way to Roxanne and is covered in a lack sticky goo like black blood. she can see a gryffindor robe beneath the black trailing sludge and knows it is her
theme song.......Alison Wonderland - Back To Reality ft Safia &
spoken languages.......english; dominique has taught her a bit of french, but she wants to learn fluently, and maybe even giant dialect

extra........
* she charms her hair every morning to smell of crisp apples. her personal shampoo has this smell already, but the charm brings it more to life
* loves to follow in her father and late uncle's footsteps by pulling pranks on her fellow gryffindors but most importantly, the other houses. her favourite teachers to prank are Professor Flitwick, who reminisces about her father when helikes a trick, and Professor Longbottom, partly on account she finds Herbology quite boring
*her best classes at school are Charms, Care of Magical Creatures and Apparition
*her worst classes are Potions and Herbology
* her DADA and Transfiguration classes have always rested between
*when she first held her wand, feathers came billowing out of the end and the vase on Ollivanders desk shattered, spilling water everywhere and soaking the feathers
* when the sorted hat was placed on her head it spoke "Another Weasley...we'll never be rid of you will we?....I know what i'm doing with you- Gryffindor!!" she couldn't have been happier in that moment
*she cannot see thestrals; yet
*has a deep appreciation for muggle skin care and body and mind health
*has a deeper appreciation for muggle music, listening to them often with records her mother purchases for her, on a turntable which once belonged to her uncle Fred
*when she pranks other houses, Gryffindors like to cover for her, especially when it's Slytherin
*she is not opposed to standing up on the gryffindor table to follow through with her antics, or involve the headmistress/headmaster in her ploys
*she has been Gryffundor Beater since her third year, when at the start of term, a Slytherin magicked a large rock at Dominique so hard that Roxanne jumped in and whacked it away with her own arm consequently breaking her bone clean in half. when she got out of the hospital the captain [whom had witnessed it] asked her to try out the next day, the rest is history

bio.......
coded by dwale

Last edited:
Name: Natasha Riddle
Appearance:long straight black hair, striking green eyes, pales skin and an almost permanent smirk
Blood: Mixed blood
Nicknames: Nat, Tasha
History:
her father(Voldermort) had started to raise her to believe that she was better than everyone else and could have anything she wanted. However, he died when Natasha was 3 so she was then adopted by the Malfoys. It was from then on where Natasha realised that the world would always be against her, what with her being the daughter of Voldermort. Draco taught her how to raise her head high and act like she was right, even when everyone jeered at her.Natasha wamts nothing more than to prove that she is better tham her father. She is wary of gryffindors due to a group of gryffimdors bullying her throighout her childhood but Draco helped her overcome her fear of them and now she is perfectly capable of fighting back. Natasha has inherited her father's charm which is often pit to the test when others attempt to get in her way. When Natasha received the Hogwarts letter, Draco went out and bought her a horned serpent called viper(vipes for short)
Natasha loves Scorpius like he is her younger brother. She helps him deal with the other houses like Draco helped her deal with other witches and wizards.
Personality: charming, ambitious, seems confident but actually very wary of how others think of her, loyal only to those closest to her. Natasha is very proud of being the daughter of Voldermort. She knows that he was evil but can also see how extraordinary he was. Natasha is very mischievous and protective of slytherin.
Extra:
-has a pet horned serpent called Viper
-really good at potions, transfiguration, charms and Defense against the Dark arts
-thinks it's dumb not to explore the dark arts as it is an entire branch of magic that is unexplored and it has so much potential
-fights dirty
-teachers favourite
-is a parseltongue
-learns languages as a hobby so she currently knows English Spanish French Italian and German
-patronus is a basilisk

Name: Natasha Riddle
Appearance:long straight black hair, striking green eyes, pales skin and an almost permanent smirk
Blood: Mixed blood
Nicknames: Nat, Tasha
History:
her father(Voldermort) had started to raise her to believe that she was better than everyone else and could have anything she wanted. However, he died when Natasha was 3 so she was then adopted by the Malfoys. It was from then on where Natasha realised that the world would always be against her, what with her being the daughter of Voldermort. Draco taught her how to raise her head high and act like she was right, even when everyone jeered at her.Natasha wamts nothing more than to prove that she is better tham her father. She is wary of gryffindors due to a group of gryffimdors bullying her throighout her childhood but Draco helped her overcome her fear of them and now she is perfectly capable of fighting back. Natasha has inherited her father's charm which is often pit to the test when others attempt to get in her way. When Natasha received the Hogwarts letter, Draco went out and bought her a horned serpent called viper(vipes for short)
Natasha loves Scorpius like he is her younger brother. She helps him deal with the other houses like Draco helped her deal with other witches and wizards.
Personality: charming, ambitious, seems confident but actually very wary of how others think of her, loyal only to those closest to her. Natasha is very proud of being the daughter of Voldermort. She knows that he was evil but can also see how extraordinary he was. Natasha is very mischievous and protective of slytherin.
Extra:
-has a pet horned serpent called Viper
-really good at potions, transfiguration, charms and Defense against the Dark arts
-thinks it's dumb not to explore the dark arts as it is an entire branch of magic that is unexplored and it has so much potential
-fights dirty
-teachers favourite
-is a parseltongue
-learns languages as a hobby so she currently knows English Spanish French Italian and German
-patronus is a basilisk

I like her but she seems to have a lot going for her, I think that she may have been someone's favorite but she can't be every teacher's favorite. Now on another note, Hogwarts only allows cats, toads and owls. so her horned serpent would have to stay home. Furthermore, Voldermort couldn't have been her father because with the timeline he has been dead about 20 years. I'm sorry but your character seems to be a Mary Sue and I can not accept her at this time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back