• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Interest Check (Ilvermorny, North American School of Magic)

I'm up for this ! morgan. morgan. will the CS be first come first serve or will the characters be selected as to your liking? Is this like a limited spots RP or ?

i would like to accept everyone, but there will ofc be requirements and whatnot (no repeating characters, must be some quality to content, etc.)
Are you doing to post a cs or are we just making our characters with the basics and posting it???

morgan. morgan. before I start my sheet...wondering if the face clam is only real life human or if drawings are okay. I dont care either way, I just like to ask because some rps only allows one type ^-^

Why not some plot related to the history of Ilvermorny ? Related to Isolt family, maybe Gromlaith ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back