• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Harry Potter Hogwarts CanonxOC

Hey! I’m looking for someone to rp Harry Potter with. I’ve been roleplaying for about 12 years now and I have to admit I did not realise how hard it was these days to find someone to rp! Everyone’s on discord now and I have no clue how to work it! I am also new to this site but it’s feels a lot more old school and calmer 😂, anyways, I am 23 and just wouldn’t feel comfortable writing with someone below the age of 18! Sorry! I do canon x OC and I always double! I’m most comfortable writing mxf ships and I can write around 250+ words for each side thought I can write way more if that’s what you prefer!

I love detailed roleplays and also OOC chat! Sometimes I can get really invested in a ship and like to make little edits and playlists and generally just gush about our characters. I LOVE drama so bring it ALL. I love plotting and creating a total story with our characters, we can still follow canon and add in our own ideas or create a totally new story! I really love hearing my partners ideas so anything you’ve been dying to try out let me know and we’ll try to make it work! I used to roleplay Harry Potter A LOT back in the day and ever since the Reunion I have been DYING to do one again that I really really love and just live out my Hogwarts fantasy.

I’m looking for someone to play Draco Malfoy against my OC and I can play anyone you want!

I hope I have posted this in the right section! If you are interested please shoot me a message!

Hello!

I'm willing to write Draco for you in exchange for George Weasley. PM me if you're interested.

Hey, I know this post is a bit old but if you are still interested, I’d love to do a Harry Potter roleplay with you! I can definitely play Draco for you!

Just a heads up though, I have not read the books but I have seen the movies. It’s been a while since I watched the movies though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back