• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harry Mother F****** Potter. {Enough Said}

VERITAS

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away...
I am SO sorry for my bad humor

tumblr_lqs0lrkm4F1r21cyxo2_500.gif

But it's okay Snape approves!

Okay let's get down to business so I won't take up your time!

MARAUDERS PLEASE <3 I play a killer Sirius Black I promise you don't want to miss out <3 I'd love to either have some play Regulus Black OR Remus Lupin <3

I am looking for someone daring enough to play Draco Malfoy,

As in...I'm giving you permission to be an a** hole to my character :3

Until the eventual becoming friends and POSSIBLY throw in a little romance...

I have several plots in mind that involve either playing Astoria Greengrass, canon of who Draco marries at the end of the series two years behind him. It is not classified what house she was sorted in so...I kind of want to toss her in Hufflepuff for the humor of it.

OR I have an OC Hufflepuff...which I actually have a HUGE plot twist with so I feel either one might be fun ^~^ I can tell you all about those twist if you are interested in any of this.

So about my writing abilities!

I came from Howrse...believe it or not...then from roleplayer.me...

On Roleplayer the most popular form of writings was Novella! You guessed it...HUGE posts...

Therefore typically I write 3-8 paragraphs! I've been role playing 6+ years so honestly it's no surprise.

Also I can tell you're wondering...

Yep...

I DOUBLE!!!! So if you have a canon you'd like for me to play I totally don't mind. I haven't plenty of experience playing females and males ^~^ So yes! Comment below or PM me if you want to get this show on the road!

potter-gifs-dumbling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
HI! I love Marauder era rps! I'm so interested in brain storming with you if you're still looking xD

[QUOTE="The Ravens Daughter]HI! I love Marauder era rps! I'm so interested in brain storming with you if you're still looking xD

[/QUOTE]
Yes please!!!

Feel free to message me!

[QUOTE="The Ravens Daughter]Augh I can't start conversations yet, I'm still too new xD

[/QUOTE]
I'll Saenz you one xD

[QUOTE="Mae Renea]Marauders sound fun, may I be an OC for Sirius?

[/QUOTE]
Absolutely! Please Dm me if you can ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back