• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Harmony in the World

Ash laid still.

Someone had likely called both of the pairs parents, for all four walked in, and Ash's parent immediately went over to her

Tegus was still lying unconscious on a bed next to Ash's. His parents went over to him, worried.

Ash's mother looked at the guard, "T-Take the c-collar off.....p-please?" She whimpered

The guard shook his head

Ash's eyes slowly opened and she whimpered sadly

Tegus slowly woke up with a groan, pain going through his veins.

(Could you control Tegus' parents. I'm suck at controlling parents. >.<)

(I shall try)

Noticing his pain, Tegus's parents turned to the waking Ash, "What did you do!" Tegus's mother asked angrily

Ash whimpered, closing her eyes

Tegus's mother turned, "Shush.....hey Sweetie" She said softly, sending a glare at Ash

Ash was trying to get the chains off, whimpering

Tegus's mother shook his head, "Yes it was sweetie" She said softly

A guard padded up to Ash with a knife. It was standard protocol for a vampire that had not only bit and attacked someone, but also turned them

"S-Stop! I was only careless... The teacher blindfolded her and sent her into a panic... I got too close and she bit me while panicking... She didn't mean to..." Tegus weakly explained.

The guard tucked the knife into his pocket, and undid the bonds on Ash, who was sobbing. Almost immediately the young vampire was engulfed in a hug from her parents, "I'll sort this out" The guard muttered and left

They were taken back to their homes a while later. Tegus slept for quite a while, didn't wake up until it's afternoon.

Tegus felt uneasy being a vampire. His fangs always get in the way while he was thirsty, for blood. He was lying on his bed in his room, awake.

Ash slowly stood and quickly got dressed. She hurried downstairs, much to the confusion of her parents, grabbing two bottles that were identical to the ones she drank at school, though she knew his first feed would have to come from a vampire, meaning he'd have to feed directly from her. She hurried down the road, knocking on the door

(You can take over the parents now xD )

"What are you doing here, Ash?" Tegus' dad opened the door and asked. His wife maybe hate Ash but not him. It was only an accident.

Ash held up the bottles, "Uh....I-I'm sorry for uh...turning him...b-but I need h-him to f-feed off m-me....at l-least for the first time....then h-he can d-drink this...." She mumbled. She knew the risks of feeding directly, a newborn vampire could rip her throat out in thirst

Users who are viewing this thread

Back