• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Harmony in the World

WolfOfProphecys

Ten Thousand Club
Ash was already wandering toward school, the young vampire dressed in her usual attire of a white shirt and black jeans. Her red eyes, though not a typical vampire trait, showed the humans what she was. Her fangs were retracted as she walked along, earning a few odd glances by a few humans because of her rare eye colour, but continued, bag over her shoulder

Last edited by a moderator:
Tegus was walking behind Ash. His parents told him to keep watch on her but he didn't know why. He was walking to school with his black backpack and in his usual black T-shirt and black jeans.

Ash noticed someone following her, and quickly turned, in a defensive position before she realised who it was, and let her guard down, "Hi Tegus" The Vampire said, smiling softly at him then quickly frowning, "Why're you following me?" She asked curiously. The two may walk together sometimes, but one had never followed the other without making themselves known

"Hi Ash. My--no. Our parents told me to keep watch on you. I don't know why though." Tegus answered with a shrug.

"An eye on me?" Ash questioned, "Surely they know I can defend myself...." She muttered, but nodded to her friend, then began to walk, stopping after a few steps to wait for him

Ash smiled slightly at him, and drew her bottle from her bag, taking a small sip before replacing it. Most humans knew better than to touch her bottle,seeing as the thick, red liquid inside only truly appealed to the vampires. In fact, there weren't many of her kind in their school, and she was the only one in their class, meaning that, whenever they talked about vampires in any subject, Ash was always the go to

Tegus just followed next to Ash silently. He was somehow always in the same class with Ash. He wasn't too bad himself nor too good in class, having mostly As and Bs.

"Just down the road. We are almost there." Tegus answered, nodding to the large building with a huge grassy yard: their school.

Ash walked into the room and looked about, noticing that she was indeed the only vampire in the class. She settled at the back as told by the teacher, and took out her bottle, again taking a drink to the disgust of a few humans

Tegus sat next to Ash as usual like he had been for years. He unpacked his things, preparing for class.

Ash did the same, feeling small under the disgusted gaze of her classmates as she drank from her bottle, which she returned to her bag

Tegus didn't minded the other students. He was just looking over Ash and he felt somewhat strange about her...

(Romance! :D )

Ash quickly packed her things and headed for her next lesson, PE. She hurried into the girls changing room and got changed quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back