• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harley Quinn x Joker romance

TrulyNerdy

Hey loves! I’m dying to do a dark and mature themed Joker x Harley roleplay I’d be playing as Harley so I need someone who can play Joker please!

I’m a huge dc fan and was thinking for the plot we could do something simple and interesting, we can do the early years of Joker and Harley as a couple from her being manipulated to be his pet into their day to day couple life between crimes and how they interact! If you’re interested either reply to this thread or pm me! If you can play joker and are interested please do not be shy love I don’t bite!
Ta ta for now loves pm me Puddin <3

Hey loves! I’m dying to do a dark and mature themed Joker x Harley roleplay I’d be playing as Harley so I need someone who can play Joker please!

I’m a huge dc fan and was thinking for the plot we could do something simple and interesting, we can do the early years of Joker and Harley as a couple from her being manipulated to be his pet into their day to day couple life between crimes and how they interact! If you’re interested either reply to this thread or pm me! If you can play joker and are interested please do not be shy love I don’t bite!
Ta ta for now loves pm me Puddin <3
sounds fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back