• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Harem RP (Interest Check) [Closed]

SapphireSkylines

Hello! I wasn't sure where to put this so it'll be in fantasy interest checks for now. I just came up with a RP idea yesterday and I was going to check to see if anyone was interested in it. The basic story would be about a young king, probably in his 20's. For whatever reason he ascends the throne because his father passes away or his father just simply retires. Shortly after he becomes king he marries 3-5 consorts to manage the inner workings of his palace and to eventually bear him some heirs. The RP would be about the life of the king and his 3-5 consorts as they get to know each other and become closer to the king and themselves. There would definitely be some romance, some drama, and maybe some adult/dark themes, so I'd prefer players to be at least 18 years or older.

As for what kind of kingdom this takes place in, I'm still trying to figure that out. I'm not sure if this kingdom should be based on a real historical kingdom or if it should be crazy and be a vampire kingdom or a demon kingdom. What do you guys think? Would you be interested in this? Let me know!

Update: Also I forgot to add this detail, but I'd prefer this RP to eventually be in Discord.

This seems cool, I was apart of your other rp Seductive Tendencies And I was bummed that it didn’t last that long. It’d be pretty interesting if it’s historical, you could still make a fake kingdom though.

Vampire harem is always fun!

Okay, I'll keep that in mind. I might set up a poll with some of my favorite ideas and have people vote on it.

This seems cool, I was apart of your other rp Seductive Tendencies And I was bummed that it didn’t last that long. It’d be pretty interesting if it’s historical, you could still make a fake kingdom though.

Hey there! It's good to see you again. You had a really nice character for ST so it'd be cool to see what you would do for this. And yeah by historical I meant that I would most likely make a fake kingdom that is lightly based on a historical one.

I'd so be in for this!! almost 17 but very aware of such themes and fine to play them.

I thank you all for the interest in this! I have made a poll on the setting. If you could vote for your top two favorites I would appreciate it. I will use the winner of the poll to create the setting and world, then I can create a character thread.

Go ahead and vote here.

Great! I think I'm going to check the poll at about 3pm CST, (4pm EST, 1pm PST) whichever one has the most votes by that time will be the theme. I will try to get the character creation thread out right before I go to work at 4pm CST but I'm not making any promises, something might come up.

Just to warn all of you, I am super happy that you all are interested but this RP was only intended for six players max, and I'd prefer to keep it that way. Out of all the character sheets that are submitted, I will be picking the characters that I think will be best for the roleplay, which means some of you might not get a spot and I'm sorry in advance if you don't. Again, thanks for your interest, and I can't wait to see your character concepts.

*raises hand*
oh i was gonna ask
do all the consorts need to be female?

That's actually something I didn't think about. In a historical harem, there would only be women because the purpose of the harem was to house the women of the royal family, wives, daughters, sisters, and the mother of the king. But since our harem is going to take place in a fantasy world I'm open to there being male consorts, only problem is that the king character would have to be bisexual and the player would need to be okay with that in order for it to work out.

Would you guys like a male consort or two?

I just typed the longest CS backstory that didn't explain anything ever. XD

The only one who can settle who is king would be the Gm of the rp. EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy She said only six people are allowed, and there are already four other consorts in the rp as is, but I wouldn't know who she'll pick. Its up to the GM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back