• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ❝ HAPPILY WATCHING HER DRIFT AWAY. ❞ || 1x1 Search Thread.

Nocturne.

Hiatus!
Hey there! I'm Nocturne, and welcome to my partner/1x1 search thread! If the title doesn't prove obvious, this is where you'll contact me if you're interested in playing 1x1. A few fun facts about me: I'm fourteen, go by any pronouns, and... that's about it, actually. I'm looking for friends just as much as I'm looking for roleplay partners, so don't be afraid to strike up a friendly conversation!

G U I D E L I N E S

1. — I'm a minor, so any sexual content is something I explicitly refuse to roleplay. At most we can fade to black, as that is what I'm most comfortable with.

2. — You don't need to have a Discord, but I'd quite prefer it if you did. I use that for most of my out of character interactions.

3. — I write semi-lit— so, about 3+ paragraphs. I'd prefer my partner to be able to match me, but I'm open to all skill levels!

4. — If you need to drop the roleplay for any reason, please tell me! There will be no hard feelings in the future. I'm also ghost-friendly, but I'd much rather be forewarned if one is going to drop the roleplay.

5. — I'm open to OC x OC, OC x Canon, or Canon x Canon.

F A N D O M S

(Feel free to ask about any fandoms not listed below!)

— A Hat in Time

— Clone High

— Cuphead

— Danganronpa

— D.C. Comics

— Doki Doki Literature Club!

— Dead by Daylight

— Hazbin Hotel

— Marvel

— Monster Prom

— My Hero Academia

— Pokemon

— She-Ra: Princesses of Power

— Sherlock (BBC)

— Steven Universe

— South Park

— TF2

— Undertale

— Voltron

P L O T S

Plots often depend on the fandom, so, message me for a list of a particular fandom, if you please! I'm also free to discuss non-fandom plots

And this leads to my farewell! Forgive me if this wasn't the most comprehensive of search threads. I like to leave things a little vague, as to give my potential partner room for suggestion. My DMs for RPNation and Discord (ʟɪᴀʀ , ʟɪᴀʀ .#0664) are always open!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back