• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Happily Ever After Comes At A Price

Amora Aurora

Professional Hippie
Sidenote/Disclaimer
I wasn't sure whether to put this under Fantasy or Fandom (Maybe even modern?) So don't hate me, y'all.

1f194f4344113c549ce73e3664272692.jpg

• A long time ago, in a world much different from our own, there was a land where magic, enchantment, and true love were the most spectacular things available. This land was so remarkable that even after its destruction, stories were told of the wonderful happenings in the lives of the inhabitants. They've become nothing more than fables, bedtime stories, children's films that warm even the coldest of hearts. Inhabitants of other worlds don't even consider that the stories could be true. Magic is a far-fetched tale to teach children valuable lessons about life and fill their head with cheerfulness and hope.

Long ago, in the land where heroes were too chivalrous to kill the bad guys, thinking that in their examples of kindness and understanding, their sparing of lives, maybe the villains would come around to the good side, things went terribly wrong. You can only let the dark magic get away with their antics so many times before they find common interest in each other, and team up. Thus was the end of their world. Those in the magical world that survived fled to other worlds when it was realized that they would not win this nasty war. The villains didn't stop there, though, they wanted justice and recognition. They are cold-hearted and will stop at nothing to make sure the heroes can never take back the lands that once belonged to them. Despite their submission, the heroes are still tracked down, still hunted. The villains fear them so deeply that they can't rest until every hero and all of their descendants are dead. In order to protect their offspring, the kind people who have since lost their magic, made a choice to give up their children to a world where magic doesn't exist and things are simpler. It is called the human world, and the children were sent there to be kept in hiding.

This is their story: Children of Fairytale heroes, and their journey to come together and take back the wonderful world that they're rightfully entitled to.

I'm ecstatic that there's been so much interest!

I'm gonna give the interest check another day or so to get more attention and then I'll get a thread up <3

[QUOTE="Amora Aurora]The thread's up guys!

[/QUOTE]
could you post the link pls? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back