• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π‘―𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 β€” 𝒂 π’‡π’‚π’Šπ’“π’šπ’•π’‚π’π’† π’“π’π’π’†π’‘π’π’‚π’š

kevin

𝒓𝒆𝒅 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’” π’Š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’–
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• plot

Fairytale

Harry Williams

overview.

I
    n the enchanted realm of Ever After, where fairy tales come to life, a new chapter is unfolding at Ever After Institute. The next generation of students are the offspring of the most iconic fairy tale characters, each born with the destiny to fulfill their own stories. However, when The Storybook of Legends, a magical tome that binds the destinies of all fairy tale characters, mysteriously goes missing, threatening to unravel the very fabric of FairyTale world, this causes chaos to ensue as the students' stories start to intertwine and twist in unexpected ways.

To ensure the safety of FairyTale World and restore balance, the Royals and Rebels must put their differences aside and form an alliance that will go down in history. On their quest, they find themselves traveling to different realms, traversing the Dark Forest, encountering villains, and facing challenges that test their courage and wit. They learn to work together but also put their friendships to the test, all in the quest to uncover the truth behind who took the Storybook of Legends. Not only that but as they go along, they will discover dark secrets about their parents' pasts and the true nature of the realm they know, love, and cherish deeply.

Amidst all the challenges, the children of our beloved fairytale characters discover that they have the power to shape their destinies. Realizing that their choices will define who they become and what legacy they leave behind. They must navigate the twists and turns of their lives, making tough decisions that will impact their futures. In the end, it's not just about saving the world. It's about finding their purpose and embracing their true selves. They will learn that they are more than just their roles in the FairyTale World. They are individuals with unique stories to tell. Together, they will write a new narrative that will inspire generations to come.

plot

lore

rules

Happily Ever After

a fairytale
roleplay

genre

fairytale, fanstasy, magic

status

CLOSED

gm

Spots Open

∞

cs

lore

ooc

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
I think this might bring me out of my writing hiatus πŸ’›
oh em gee!! hi friend, i’ve missed you < 3
so glad to have you join, can’t wait to get back
in the game together!!

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

hiiii, so happy to have you!!
thank you for showing interest < 3
What types of face-claims will we be using?

Also, in regards to character creation, can we make our characters children of non-human characters? For instance, would a child of the Cheshire Cat be allowed and perhaps magic allows them to have a human form?

What types of face-claims will we be using?

Also, in regards to character creation, can we make our characters children of non-human characters? For instance, would a child of the Cheshire Cat be allowed and perhaps magic allows them to have a human form?
hi! thank you for your question.
so, i’m pretty set on using realistic face claims but for characters like that, i can allow for you to use both realistic and art to show what your character
would look like. you can also even use a realistic face claim and write a description which describes what your character will look like.

and of course! a child of Cheshire Cat is totes allowed! each character inherits 1 power from their parent.
for example, in the EAH show, Cheshire Cat’s daughter has feline features and is able to teleport!

hi! thank you for your question.
so, i’m pretty set on using realistic face claims but for characters like that, i can allow for you to use both realistic and art to show what your character
would look like. you can also even use a realistic face claim and write a description which describes what your character will look like.

and of course! a child of Cheshire Cat is totes allowed! each character inherits 1 power from their parent.
for example, in the EAH show, Cheshire Cat’s daughter has feline features and is able to teleport!
Instead of teleporting, would she instead be able to turn invisible?

Is there a character claim running yet or are we still in the interest check phase?
this role play is currently still in the interest check phase. i am waiting for just a few more people to show interest so that i know i have a solid group.

that being said, this role play is application based and not first come, first serve. there can be multiple characters made under the same parent but only 1 will be chosen. the only parent/character idea that has been claimed is the Evil Queen as i will be making her child.

bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back