• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π‘―𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 β€” 𝒂 π’‡π’‚π’Šπ’“π’šπ’•π’‚π’π’† π’“π’π’π’†π’‘π’π’‚π’š

Hello, would you mind if I joined? Love the concept (it’s based on ever after high, right? I loved that show as a kid lol).

Hello, would you mind if I joined? Love the concept (it’s based on ever after high, right? I loved that show as a kid lol).
hi there! yes, of course you can join.
and yes! it is based on Ever After High!
thank you for showing interest < 3

sunshineysoul sunshineysoul neverbackdown neverbackdown sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey
Lavenderdrops Lavenderdrops minajesty minajesty SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles picklemouse picklemouse
comfortable comfortable ComplexDragon ComplexDragon _vxmp_ _vxmp_

hi everyone! thank you all for showing interest in Happily Ever After!! i am so excited to get this role play started!
in the meantime, we all can hang in the temp ooc i have up while i finish adding the final details to the Discord server!

𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’“π’†π’‚π’π’Ž

Hi! I love this idea and love ever after high from the bits I've seen and I've been trying to find more relaxed rps when it comes to posting.

How frequent would you expect posts? At least once or twice a week or something a bit more intense than that?

Hi! I love this idea and love ever after high from the bits I've seen and I've been trying to find more relaxed rps when it comes to posting.

How frequent would you expect posts? At least once or twice a week or something a bit more intense than that?
hi! thank you!

i am expecting a minimum of two posts per week for this role play just to keep it pushing. there may be some moments where the minimum could drop to one post per week but it all just depends on the scene.

interested!!!

Kevin pulling out with the best Rps, ofc I'm interested πŸ˜ŒπŸ’…

hihihi!!! (* ^ Ο‰ ^) im super interested in this!! gonna def finish the application asap >:)

hihihi!!! (* ^ Ο‰ ^) im super interested in this!! gonna def finish the application asap >:)
thank you for joining!
application extensions are available upon request!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back