• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 魔女ハンター - Saint.INDIGO

Sunbather

Le photographe est mort

• tumblr_n8vbqjY3sg1r11qslo2_500.gif
    Welcome to the Majohantā coffeeshop! A place for young and old to indulge in a serene atsmosphere, hand-made coffee and a chipper staff, ready to take your order. Where better to catch up with your loved ones or let yourself get lost in a delightful piece of literature than over a steaming hot beverage? Exactly!

Sit back, unwind and escape the stressful world wearing you down while we pamper your every need.

The Menu:

Flat White
    A rich, full-flavoured coffee with a velvety, smooth texture finished with a distinctive leaf pattern.
    Caffé Latte
    It's simply made with espresso and fresh steamed milk. It's also simply delicious.
    Espresso
    Small in stature but intense in taste, our perfectly poured espresso packs a mighty punch..
    Cortado
    A short, rich extraction of Mocha Italia coffee served with a little smooth textured milk.

Americano
    A smooth coffee that mixes shots of espresso with hot water. Add milk if you like.
    Cappuccino
    Espresso with steamed, frothy milk and chocolate dusting, perfect to enjoy at any time of day.
    The Midnight
    tumblr_n8zq8uUJ1v1s2c98qo1_400.gif
    Finite
    Why don't you leave now, it's late, we're closing. Thank you for your visit. Remember, total relaxation can 'cause hallucination.

Notes:

- This roleplay will have a small group

- This roleplay has NO paragraph or word minimum. I do want detailed posts in the sense that there is thought and a nice writing style present, and that everyone has something to bounce off. Basically, I want a nice and proper environment.

- I have a plot but it will be largely open-world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, you got me. I love cafe settings. And mild horror.

I had a heartattack whilst looking at the drinks. I swear I nearly died.

Count me in, it's about time I get back into detailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back