• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hannibal Roleplay? 1x1

pollenpaw

Hello! So uh... I recently got back into the Hannibal tv series since it's back on Netflix and I’m sad that’s there is no Season 4 because I really love the Murder Husbands. Oof. So yeah, I’d love to do a Hannibal Roleplay!

I only want to Roleplay Hannibal x Will. And I want to play as Will! I’m more like Will so I’m comfortable with playing as him! In simpler words, I’m looking for Hannibal. I can play as Hannibal if I must but... imma mess his personality up big time my friends.

I do have Discord so we can go there or roleplay here in PMs.

I’ve got a few plots in mind! Some being inspired by a few Murder Husbands videos I saw on YouTube and I've been inspired by Murder Husbands fanfiction So if you are interested in hearing my plots, you can send me a PM here or reply to this thread!

I do ask that you're 18+ as I am 18 and prefer to roleplay with those who are 18 and up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back