• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hanako & Hoshi - Struggling Together

Darkmaster006

roleplaying is fun!

Hanako
fwgEVTI.jpg

wKpu42Z.png

Yukari, the Purrloin (F), Lvl. 17
Purrloin, the Devious Pokémon. Purrloin fools people into letting their guard down so it can steal their possessions. When angered, it uses its claws to fight back.
Type: Dark
Ability: Prankster
Moves:
Sand Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Torment
I9GpuGu.png

Shion, the Vivillon (F), Lvl. 15
Vivillon, the Scale Pokémon. Vivillon are skillfully able to find a source of water. It has been said that you'll find a spring if you follow a Vivillon.
Type: Bug | Flying
Ability: Compound Eyes
Moves:
Gust
Sleep Powder
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
omxd6re.png

Akiko, the Butterfree (F), Lvl. 13
Butterfree, the Butterfly Pokémon. Butterfree's love of flower nectar draws it to seek out flowers, even if they don't have much pollen.
Moves:
Gust
Stun Spore
Poison Powder
Confusion

Time: Morning.
Wearing: Deep blue dress shirt button-down with white dots, a light blue tie, dark blue gabardine pants that went down to her knees and brown dress shoes with purple socks.

Day 1 - Event at Goldenrod City!​

Goldenrod Radio Tower stood soaring high in the sky, overlooking the city of Goldenrod. One of the most populous cities of the whole world, located in the Johto Region. Its got everything: from Magnet Trains and skyscrapers to flower and antique shops. The sun lingered atop it, furnishing the city with a bright golden tint from the east. It was mid-May, Spring had just given way to Summer. The bright morning brought a meek smile to Hanako's face as she ambled around the bustling centre, looking for the 'Artist Venue' where she was to exhibit her plushies, her drawings, her crotchet, and so on. Her mother had been the one who'd told her of this one-day Con that was happened in Goldenrod. Despite her reluctance, she did want to come. She was just... nervous, and tired. Of course, her three companions had come with her. Akiko, the Butterfree, floated around, incisive eyes and sharp mind on the look-out for any danger; Shion, the Elegant Vivillon, also floated around, but went and grabbed some berries and herbs whenever she could; Yukari simply walked carefreely along with Hanako, who pet her frequently.

Once she spotted the big avenue, she talked to the organisers and after about thirty minutes, she had already organised her stand. It was a rectangular table where she spread all her merch: keychains to the right, plushies at the center, drawings to the left, some crotchet over there, prints, origami. Lots of stuff! She also had a notebook with her where she drew stuff for whoever came in and gave them to them if they looked worthy of it. She placed her purple backpack on the seat next to her. Yukari sat at her lap, sleeping, her default place and state. Akiko inched closer to anyone that went as far as looking Hanako's direction, probably helping... or not, depending on if that person realised Aki was apprehensive. Shion had went to the trees nearby to go and see if she could gather some berries.

The avenue started to get full and the bustling of people inconvenienced Hanako, but she had to bear it. Honestly, she was starting to think this had been a big waste of time. Maybe she should've been training... she needed to find her sister, after all?! She'd told their mother that she'd be "on a trip" who-knows-where, could it be Johto? That'd be great, honestly. At least, she had chosen her outfit correctly this time around. A deep blue dress shirt button-down with white dots, a light blue tie, dark blue gabardine pants that went down to her knees and brown dress shoes with purple socks. Yeah... though the sun was really starting to annoy her and her water bottle was already empty. Shion brought her some berries.

After a few hours, she had sold two keychains, a plushie, and two drawings. She re-filled the space with some more of her merch and took a break to eat some rice with vegetables... well, it was basically just turning her chair around for a bit and maybe ambling around to where Shion was for a moment, without leaving her things uncared for. She also put up a sign that said "Commissions available! I can make all merch specifically for you, just ask." in a purple cursive that looked pretty cool, she was proud of it. At least some of her 'name-cards' have been taken, but a pile of them still lingered at the edge of the table. What sold the most was Pikachu and Eevee, so she had those and some other Pokemon like Gengar, breathtaking drawings of scenery, some keychains of Legendaries, and so on. Hopefully, this day held more onto it than this... she pet Yukari and hoped for the best.

Last edited:
Goldenrod City - Johto Region

Hoshi ran through the city, just her luck to be late. She had missed her alarm going off and would most certainly be late. She wore a backpack, filled with beautiful sceneries and portrait's. Finally she had arrived in Johto, she was told by many Johto was a beautiful place which excited Hoshi, as a photographer Hoshi loved beauty. Photography was a way for Hoshi to see the beautiful things in the world even if the world felt ugly. Hoshi as running, she was late. She had booked a stall at the artist's avenue but she was supposed to arrive an hour ago. She sprinted down the docks Hana curled up in her hoodie attempting to get so rest. Although The Pokémon had slept in Hana always needed her beauty sleep. Aimi flew above carrying Ken on her back. The three Pokémon made up Hoshi's team. Yes and odd bunch but the Eevee, Swablu and Riolu all cared for each other and Hoshi.

As Hoshi ran across the docks she looked to the left the water was glistening with boats slowly wading across the water. Hoshi's urges overcame her and without thinning she immediately stopped and found her camera amongst her clutter. She needed at least 10 or so photo's to find the perfect shot, Hoshi could see now why many had recommended Johto, it was beautiful. Suddenly Hoshi remembered she was rushing quickly she placed her camera around her neck and ran off down the docks once again. Finally she arrived at the avenue, breathless and happy she waded through the small crowd to her own stall, Ken helped Hoshi set up handing her her binders to line around her table, Aimi napped inside the bag once it was empty, she had flown carrying Ken all the way here so it was understandable.

Hana on the other hand began to wander around the avenue. After walking around for a bit she noticed a stall holding eevee plush's, not knowing the difference between plush and eevee Hand jumped onto the table.
"Eevee!" It cried happily thinking it had made a new friend. After setting up her stall Hoshi began to look around the avenue. She then noticed Hana missing. Hoshi began looking around the avenue she couldn't se Hana until, she jumped onto another woman's table. Hoshi quickly waded through the crowds toward the table.
"Ahh! Sorry." She apologised and picked Hana from the Eevee plush. "Do I need to bu this now? Sorry she can get excited. You art is really great." She scrambled. Then she noticed the Purrloin sitting on her lap. Wow that's a perfect shot." Hoshi said before lifting her camera up to take a photo.

Hanako
fwgEVTI.jpg

wKpu42Z.png

Purrloin, the Devious Pokémon. Purrloin fools people into letting their guard down so it can steal their possessions. When angered, it uses its claws to fight back.
Moves:
Sand Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Torment
I9GpuGu.png

Vivillon, the Scale Pokémon. Vivillon are skillfully able to find a source of water. It has been said that you'll find a spring if you follow a Vivillon.
Moves:
Gust
Sleep Powder
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
omxd6re.png

Butterfree, the Butterfly Pokémon. Butterfree's love of flower nectar draws it to seek out flowers, even if they don't have much pollen.
Moves:
Gust
Stun Spore
Poison Powder
Confusion

Time: Morning.
Wearing: Deep blue dress shirt button-down with white dots, a light blue tie, dark blue gabardine pants that went down to her knees and brown dress shoes with purple socks.

As she was petting Yukari, not many people were approaching her stand, so she'd started to doze off for a bit, and out of the blue... an Eevee jumped atop the table and towards one of her Eevee plushies?! Akiko was about to stop the Eevee, but Shion, sensing that it meant no harm, stopped her. Hanako was surprised, and she froze, a bit anxious at the sudden jump and movement. Yukari opened her eyes slowly, but still stood at Hanako's lap. Some of her keychains were moved from the table, but thankfully did not fall. Then, as if on cue, a girl came rushing to hold the Eevee.

"Ahh! Sorry. Do I need to buy this now? Sorry she can get excited. You art is really great." the girl said as she grabbed the Eevee. She had beautiful indigo eyes and silver hair, and sported a red and white hoodie. Hanako was a bit startled at the sudden conmotion, so she breathed in and out. Yukari opened on eye but decided to keep on sleeping. When she'd calmed down a bit—didn't want to get angry, and she knew this wasn't anyone that wanted to harm her—she spoke. "It's okay, I won't force you to buy it... it seems your Eevee is... skittish; she seemed to like the plushie a lot, right?" she said, speaking as softly as she could. She had not come here with the aim of making friends at all, even though her mother had told her that 'she should really try and make some friends' and her father had urged her to make friends too... but she wouldn't actively seek them, and it was only a coincidence that she was talking to somebody like this. Maybe they could help her with her sister... but no, no, it wouldn't do to annoy someone like that.

As her mind dabbed into many different thoughts, though, she noticed that the girl had a camera and was about to take a photo. "Wow, that's a perfect shot." The girl mumbled, and Hanako couldn't help but blush every so slightly. Was the girl taking a photo... of her? A random stranger, why would her? She couldn't possibly think she was worth photographing, what with her right eye-patch, her left eye being scarred, and probably... not the best smile. "Uh... are you taking a photo of me and Yukari?" she asked, incredulously. She was fine with it, of course. I mean, provided she knew the girl was not going, to, like, modify it or share it somewhere, but she just had to ask because she couldn't really believe it.

Last edited:
Artist's Avenue - Johto Region

Hoshi looked up from the camera lens.
"Uh... are you taking a photo of me and Yukari?" The girl asked. This was the first time Hoshi got a look at her, she had wavy silver hair and wore dark blue clothing and her eye was a beautiful purple colour. She looked... nice Hoshi thought. After a small amount of staring. Hoshi remembered she was in a conversation.
"Oh sorry yeah I should ask first shouldn't I?" Hoshi said and looped the camera back around her neck. Hana jumped up onto Hoshi's should and climbed up to her head. "Can I take a photo of you and your Purrloin?" Hoshi asked as politely as she could. At this point Ken had made his way over to Hoshi.
"Riolu." He said and pointed toward Hoshi's stall were a customer was waiting. Hoshi had completely forgotten about her own stall where a confused customer now stood waiting to buy something.

"Ah my stall." Hoshi said and turned back to Hanako. "Um sorry I have to go, but can you please meet me after this? You Purrloin is so pretty, and you are too I mean you nice looking." She stuttered a bit more realising she dug her own grave before turning around embarrassed, then she stopped for a moment. "Um I'm Hoshi by the way, Hoshi Okuda." She said before running back to her stall.

"Sorry ma'am what is it you'd like to buy?" Hoshi said to the woman.
"I would like to purchase this photograph here." She said and pointed to a beautiful ocean scene in the sunset. The rest of the day Hoshi spent selling items to other customers. She sold Manny photographs but she was also selling things like bookmarks of sceneries and Tavel cards to many places. She also gave multiple time on photography. She herself didn't use the best model to use and instead opted for the camera her mother gave to her as her final gift. It worked fine and Hoshi's level of skill meant the pictures looked equally as good. Hoshi waited until it was time to leave and waited at the exit of the alleyway, Hana was sleeping in her hoodie and the other's were back in their Poké balls.

Hanako
4QZLrYM.png

wKpu42Z.png

Moves:
Sand Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Torment
I9GpuGu.png

Moves:
Gust
Sleep Powder
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
omxd6re.png

Moves:
Gust
Stun Spore
Poison Powder
Confusion

Time: Evening. (6 PM).
Wearing: Purple blazer atop her deep blue dress shirt button-down with white dots, a light blue tie, dark blue chino pants that go down to her knees and brown dress shoes with purple socks.

After Hanako asked her about the reason for her photograph, the girl seemed to realise she had behaved in what would be seen as a rather impolite, though, honestly, Hanako didn't care much about appearances. But she was curious about the reason for the photograph. Hanako attempted a feeble smile as the girl stared at her. It was not long, though, until she started speaking. She spoke fast, and she seemed excited. Her Eevee had climbed up to her head, and Hanako thought that looked really cute.

"Uhm..." After the girl finished asking Hanako if she could take a photo of her, Hanako was prepared to tell her not to worry, that it was okay--but, a Riolu appeared before she could say anything. Then the girl called her and Yukari pretty and nice-looking, stuttetered, introduced herself, and just like that, she was gone! She had a stall to run, apparently. Maybe she sold her photographs? She had been really nice... and she had called her and her Yukari pretty? That was... surprising. As she thought of this, she noticed three customers where waiting in a row behind were the eager girl, she now knew was called Hoshi, had been standing. "Ah, hello. Would you like to buy something?" She said, and then her mind wandered again to her sister and then to her 'retail' mode. But the silver-haired girl—her silver hair had a tint of light brown, or so she thought—, Hoshi, had caught her attention. And she hoped to meet her later.

Meanwhile, Yukari finally decided to open her eyes and hop down from Hanako's lap to stretch around. She rubbed her cheeks against Hanako's leg and then walked around the stall for a while, bored. She and Shion played for a while, while even Aki decided to join later on.

Unfortunately, the customers kept on coming and as the event drew to a close around early evening, she had not been able to see her nor check her stand! Hoshi's stand could not be seen from where Hanako was, so she didn't know what to do. When the event finished, she paced around the whole avenue, trying to find her, but to no avail. Eventually, she headed for the exit, dejected and with her head down. Shion flew on her right while Aki flew on her left, while Yukari walked beside her. And it wasn't until Yukari gingerly grabbed her by her leg and wouldn't let go that she looked at her and at her hand, pointing to the right. There, leaning with her back on a wall, stood Hoshi, her Eevee sleeping on her hoodie, while her Riolu was nowhere to be seen, presumably in her Pokeball.

There was a slight breeze about the end of the avenue, and Hanako was glad she'd brought her long purple blazer, that she now wore atop her deep blue dress shirt. Hanako walked up to her and tried to give her reassuring smile, which probably came off as a bit stiff. "Hello... Hoshi, right? We met at the event. I wanted to introduce myself, too. I'm Hanako, it's nice to meet you. And they are Shion," she pointed to the Vivillon, "Akiko," she looked at the Butterfree, "and you've already met Yukari," she finished as she caressed Yukari's head. "Ah!" Suddenly, she remembered about the photo, and her cheeks turned a very slight pink that was only noticeable because of her pale complexion, "It was fine for you to take a photo of Yukari and I, and we were flattered by it, and by... your comments..." she trailed off, a tad embarrassed when saying it, remembering Hoshi's comments about how she looked nice and everything. She usually kept her composure, but this girl... well, she'd never met someone that gave such an enthusiastic vibe as her, and she looked fun to be around.

When she decided to come to this event, she was honestly simply looking forward to sell some of her merch. And that aim had been attained, her backpack now stood very light, as most of her stuff had been sold, probably thanks of the commotion that had revolved a girl taking photos of her stand, as she realised later that evening. It had been nice, and she found herself almost giggling at it. She'd never in a million years expected this to happen, she wondered if it was all a ruse... she didn't want to be let-down. She simply hoped for the best.

Last edited:
Hoshi stood near the exit of the avenue, the breeze blew through the air and gave her a shiver although Hana's Bodie provided warmth. She waited for a few minutes and was just about ready to give up when she saw the artist walking toward her. Hoshi noticed a smile across her face and smiled back.
"Hello... Hoshi, right? We met at the event. I wanted to introduce myself, too. I'm Hanako, it's nice to meet you. And they are Shion, Akiko, and you've already met Yukari," She said as she motioned toward her Pokémon, Hana awoke from her nap and jumped onto Hoshi's shoulder.
"Nice to meet you Hanako." Hoshi said as Hana jumped down to greet Hanako's Pokémon.

She then seemed to remember about the photo and turned a slight pink.
"It was fine for you to take a photo of Yukari and I, and we were flattered by it, and by... your comments..." Hoshi turned red a the last bit and turned her head.
"Sorry about that." She said quietly. "I mean sorry for embarrassing you, it's not like it isn't true, you are very pretty." Hoshi realised she'd dug herself another hole but became distracted by Hanako's giggling. Hoshi turned even redder and decided to distract the conversation.

"So about that photo." Hoshi stated in order to distract Hanako from her embarrassment. "Now that I have seen all of your Pokémon would you mind me taking a photo of all of you?" Hoshi asked. She mostly wanted to take photo's of her Pokémon and her but she also felt a little bit of something way down, the she wanted to spend just a bit more time, at least, with Hanako. The little Eevee had gone to introduce herself to Hanako's Pokémon but seemed to take a disliking to Yukari for some reason or another and growled at the cat Pokémon.

Hanako
4QZLrYM.png

wKpu42Z.png

Moves:
Sand Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Torment
I9GpuGu.png

Moves:
Gust
Sleep Powder
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
omxd6re.png

Moves:
Gust
Stun Spore
Poison Powder
Confusion

Time: Evening. (6 PM).
Wearing: Purple blazer atop her deep blue dress shirt button-down with white dots, a light blue tie, dark blue chinos that go down to her knees and brown dress shoes with purple socks.

Hoshi's Eevee jumped down from her hoodie and walked up to meet Shion, Aki, and Yukari. Shion and Aki flew down towards where the Eevee was, Shion glad to see the Eevee again, Aki probably suspicious, but not doing anything. Shion flew around the Eevee, excited. Aki flew a bit upwards, just observing the two play. Yukari stood in the sidelines, not knowing what to do.

As for Hanako, well... she didn't know what to do. This girl was honestly so bold, it seemed like her words came out of her mouth before she could even filter them or think about what she was saying. But, honestly? Hanako liked that. And after all, she was practically sure that Hoshi wasn't lying, otherwise, would she tell her yet again? It was curious. "Ah, thank you..." You're very pretty, too. She wanted to say it... she really wanted to. But she couldn't, she just couldn't get herself to say it, maybe because it was embarrassing... it was just, unconscious, she had a hard time properly explaining or even understanding her feelings. And then the conversation was pulled towards other places as Hoshi talked about the photo.

It seemed like the Eevee did not like Yukari, so Yukari shrugged, hugged Hanako's right leg, and sticked her tongue out, trying to bother the Eevee. And meanwhile, Hanako replied: "Of course you can." And she thought about asking her if they could get a photo together, too... but she wasn't sure, it'd be weird to say that out of the blue... right? So she just went ahead and asked about the pose. Probably a decision she'd regret later. "Uhm, should we... do anything? Just stand here?" She asked, awkwardly standing there, not knowing where to position herself for the photo. She also gestured to Aki and Shion to pose themselves near her shoulders, and lifted Yukari off the ground, who smirked, probably at the Eevee, as she was now on being held on Hanako's hands and felt smug.

Last edited:
"The pose? O, I know can be difficult but just act normal, in my opinion staged photo's aren't as good." Hoshi replied. "Hmm the lighting is a bit off, may I?" Hoshi asked but didn't wait of r a reply, she turned Hanako around so there wouldn't be a shadow in the way.
"Better." Hoshi smiled and reached for her camera. "Now can I get your Pokémon to jump up into shot, we'll do a half body shot." Hoshi said and stepped back adjusting the settings on her camera lens to try and find the right fit. The slight breeze blew Hanako's hair slightly and made for a beautiful shot. Aki and Shion flew up beside each other and Hanako framing her perfectly, Yukari Jumped up onto her shoulder and perched herself there. Hanako looked awkward for a second but put a hand onto Yukari and pet her. It did look natural or as natural as it could.

Hoshi positioned herself to catch the perfect shot. A snapped a quick photo. She glanced at the capture and decided to take another.
"Just one more." Hoshi reassured Hanako hoping she wasn't getting tired from standing and snapped another. Hana crept ever so closer to Hanako and her Pokémon as Hoshi captured another.
"I promise last one." Hoshi said and became determined to get the perfect shot the wind blew a light cold though Hoshi but at that moment the setting sun perfectly reflected off of clouds and the perfect glowing light engulfed the two, quickly Hoshi snapped the shot and took an extra just in case. She knew this was going to be the best one yet. She looked down at the cartridge. And saw an Eevee that had jumped up and blocked the shot.

Hoshi laughed, she wasn't disappointed as the other photo was just as good and looked down to Hana looking ever so smug. Hoshi leaned down and picked the little Eevee up.
"Don't do that ever again." Hoshi said smiling, she quickly jumped to beside Hanako and showed her first the best photo and then the one of Hana to which she laughed. Hana jumped up onto Hoshi's shoulder once again as the other two walked over to see the photo. As the other were distracted Hana stuck her tongue out at Yukari and blew a raspberry before hiding in Hoshi's hoodie. The sun seemed to be setting so Hoshi turned to Hanako.
"It's getting a bit dark, I should probably go." Hoshi said awkwardly outwardly disappointed. "I hope to see you again Hanako." Hoshi said and stood for a minute waiting to see if Hanako had an excuse to stay together. Although she realised they were probably bound to go seperate ways. Although deep down Hoshi knew that Hanako was special, and she really didn't want to leave.

Hanako
DO3UASn.png

wKpu42Z.png

Moves:
Sand Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Torment
I9GpuGu.png

Moves:
Gust
Sleep Powder
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
omxd6re.png

Moves:
Gust
Stun Spore
Poison Powder
Confusion

Time: Night. (10 PM).
Wearing: Purple blazer atop her deep blue dress shirt button-down with white dots, a light blue tie, dark blue chinos that go down to her knees and brown dress shoes with purple socks.

"Mm," Hanako was barely able to say anything as Hoshi went here and there, thrusted her around for, apparently, better lightning. Hanako didn't really know a thing about photography, but Hoshi seemed really excited, and happy for some reason. Well, that was okay. Yukari seemed to be in a good mood, as she perched atop Hanako's shoulder, and Hanako pet her unconsciously. If she had to look natural, she might as well just do whatever she did normally, right?

At times, she probably did look awkward, she tried to smile though, hopefully the photos would come out alright. Hoshi had taken so many. She must have really liked it, taking photos... of her... well, when phrased that way, Hanako couldn't help but overthink. Afterwards, Hoshi inched closer to her to show her the pictures. They looked pretty cool, if she had to say. Would Hoshi print them? She was curious about what she would do with them, maybe she just liked to collect pictures? Honestly, she could understand it if it was a sort of art, like hers. Sometimes the art was the moment itself, or the rememorance after the moment, in the case of pictures, captured forever. The last photo looked great, she loved seeing Aki, Shion, Yukari, all looked so happy, she thought she looked at least happy too. The one with the Eevee was funny, Hanako snickered slightly, and she couldn't help but giggle at Hoshi's mock of a scolding.

Yukari, meanwhile, had a little duel with Hana, the Eevee, but she now rolled her eyes at her mocking and snickered. She probably thought Hana was childish... then again, so was her.

Hoshi talked to her about her needing to go. Hanako looked up at the sky, then at Hoshi's Indigo eyes... they looked crestfallen, somehow. Had she done something to upset Hoshi? "That's okay, I... I will excuse myself then." Hanako took Hoshi's words as a signal that she should go, maybe Hoshi had gotten tired of her, but that couldn't be, right? Maybe she really needed to go, agh, she was overthinking it. "My... hotel is over there, so, uhm, goodbye," she waved at her and went in the opposite direction as Hoshi. Well, that had been awkward... was this what she wanted? Was this really? She looked back many times, thinking about... if she should do something... ask her for her contact information, give her hers... just, anything. But she never dared, and that was it. She looked back, and it was a spyral of thoughts, but she was overthinking too much, and finally she let go, regretfully.

-

Back in her hotel room, she ate a light dinner. Then, Hanako took shower after such a day. What a day, huh. She'd sold lots of merch, she'd walked a bit around Goldenrod... but most importantly, Hoshi. Yes, she was still thinking about Hoshi. She had tried not to, of course. But alas, her mind did not comply... probably for good reason, she had to admit. They hadn't really done much, like, just... meeting and taking a photo? And she was this excited? This had been the most excited she'd been ever since... since she had befriended Aki, maybe. And she didn't know what this was, honestly. But she wanted to see Hoshi again, and yet she'd done nothing to make it happen... and tomorrow night she was supposedly going to leave Goldenrod and go back to Kanto... ugh... she should be thinking about how to save her sister, not this... I mean, surely Hoshi had forgot about her already, it was of no use, of course she would.

Eventually, she laid in bed. She would... she probably was just being courteous and wanted to get a photo of her, a one-eye freak... but no, Hoshi wasn't like that, she seemed honest, right? Ugh. It doesn't matter anymore, does it? A few tears strolled down her face... everything that had happened the last months or so, coupled with her overthinking of Hoshi's motives and her own self-depreciation, eventually broke her a bit. She managed to fall asleep soon after. Thankfully, she had no nightmares that night, and the next day looked bright, it was sunny and mildly cold, perfect. She was going to stroll around the city for a bit, maybe eat at some coffee shop... just try and get her mind out of the rut.

Last edited:
Hoshi stood momentarily as Hanako walked off toward her hotel. She wanted to chase after her and talk about something or give her her phone number but she decided against it. Instead Hoshi returned her Pokémon and set off toward her own hotel. She walked back past the entrance to the avenue, up to the docks and past the glimmering water, even now the beauty of the sunset along the water line was not enough to distract her from her thoughts of Hanako. Perhaps one day they would meet again, if that would happen Hoshi would not let Hanako go so easily again. Once she arrived she heated up some leftovers and sat down a the table. As she ate she looked out the window to the city of Goldenrod the skyline was magical and the Tower in the background highlighted the scene. As the sun set Hoshi stared and wondered where Hanako might be.

She awoke to her alarm clock blaring. She needed to pack her bags as today was her last in Goldenrod.
"Morning Hana." Hoshi said ad nelt down to pat the little Pokémon. She began her morning routine. She had a shower, brushed her teeth and then went to the kitchen. She had stayed in the hotel without any foods accidents and didn't want one on the last day so decided a coffee shop would be better. She began to pack the remaining food she had and then went through every other room cleaning out her things. She couldn't take everything but she had packed light when she came and only had to ditch a few items she didn't need. She then headed down to the coffee shop with Hana in her hoodie.

Once she exited her hotel she decided to just go the closet shop she could find. She found one tucked away in a cosy little corner and she went inside.
"Morning m'am, what will it be today." The barista asked in monotone voice, like she had said it thousands of times over.
"Could I have a flat white please? And do you have something for Hana?" She asked as Hana jumped down once she heard her name.
"No problem, that will be 7 dollars please." The barista informed Hoshi and she handed her a few coins and a note.
"Thank you." Hoshi said as the barista pulled out a snack for Hana and went to make her coffee.

Once Hoshi had her coffee she sat down at an outside table. Hana munched her treat as Hoshi sipped her coffee and watched the stretgo-oers. She always wondered what they could be doing in their life, why were they walking and where? Where they heading to work, meeting a friend or just walking aimlessly? Hoshi didn't know but it was fun for her to imagine. Suddenly she saw her, Hanako walking along the street, she remembered her promise to herself that she wouldn't let her go again. She place down her coffee and quickly called out to Hanako.
"Hanako." She waved her hand up high as Hana also noticed and began mimicking her trainer. "Over her." She called out to the beautiful girl she had met last night, the same one she vowed never to let go.

Hanako
4QZLrYM.png

wKpu42Z.png

Moves:
Sand Attack
Fury Swipes
Pursuit
Torment
I9GpuGu.png

Moves:
Gust
Sleep Powder
Poison Powder
Stun Spore
omxd6re.png

Moves:
Gust
Stun Spore
Poison Powder
Confusion

Time: Morning (10 AM).
Wearing: Light blue jeans, her purple Pokeball belt with three balls, a light blue long-sleeved collared blouse that has flower patterns on her neck and sleeves (gift from sister) [x], a deep blue waistcoat with a V-shaped neck [x], purple socks and blue sneakers.

Hanako had been told by her mother that Goldenrod was huge, but, wow, it really was. Although its port was not as specialized as Vermilion's, the city itself was about four times larger than Vermilion, even if one included the outskirts. It was full of little shops tucked away at every corner, big retail chains and all sorts of restaurants and cafés. Littered by Pokemon Daycares and Training Schools, and of course, thousands of glassy skyscrapers. There where neighbourhoods where old, quaint houses where still the vogue, though, and Hanako appreciated those. Vermilion City had gone through its 'modernisation' phase just as she'd been growing up, almost hand in hand, and Hanako missed the Vermilion of old, a calm port town that survived as if frozen in time. Serene, peaceful. Now the sound of machinery and cars overtook all, and she longed to see other parts of the world where such a thing had not yet happened. Well, but planning her sister's rescue came first. Deep down, she wondered if that would take her to faraway lands and distant locations... she wondered if it would take her years... she wondered if Hoshi would have helped her... would she see her again?

As the sun made its way up on the horizon, waking up from its slumber, Hanako too made its way up on the city, walking beside only Yukari, who, even though she slept a lot, woke up at odd hours (probably because she wanted some alone-time with Hanako); the other two still slept soundly in their Pokeballs, Shion probably dreaming some sort of peaceful dream, Akiko probably grappling with the fact that she too needed sleep to protect Hanako but at the same time did not want to leave her unprotected... but knowing that if she did came out sleepy, she wouldn't be able to protect her fully, so she probably slept very lightly, waking up every now and then to check on Hanako from her Pokeball.

At around 10 AM, Hanako decided to look for a café so that they could have breakfast. Her purple backpack, though packed full with her stuff, was light—as she hadn't brought much to Goldenrod but a change of clothes and other miscellanous stuff— and yet it was starting to feel heavier, so a little break and replenishment of energy was due. Today she sported light blue jeans, her purple Pokeball belt with three balls, a light blue long-sleeved collared blouse that had flower patterns on her neck and sleeves and that was a gift from her sister [x], a deep blue waistcoat with a V-shaped neck [x], purple socks again and blue sneakers. She rounded a corner and was intent to keep on walking forward when she heard a voice calling for her... "Hanako, over here."

The first thing on her mind was that it couldn't be Hoshi. In such a big city, the next day, in a cosy little café that she had overlooked, just when she was about to take a break... so many coincidences! And yet, after blinking a few times, she was still there. She was still there, right? Her mind had played tricks to her before, allucinations... but that was her voice. She was waving and so was her Eevee, apparently mimicking her trainer. She thought it was too cute. And, without realising it, her face flashed the biggest grin she'd made in a while. It died down soon enough, but it was there. Hanako decided to wave slightly, and even Yukari waved, looking at Hana and smirking.

"Ah, Hoshi," she took a seat in front of her. The café was nice and comfortable, the tables were pastel green and the café was decorated by flower printings, it looked quaint and peaceful. At the front, the name 'Blossom Sun Café' stood written in a lovely cursive lettering. She glanced at her surroundings and then shifted her gaze back to Hoshi. "Hello..." she didn't know what to say. Should she apologise for leaving so soon yesterday... maybe it had been her fault after all? She interlaced her fingers and her foot subconsciously taped the floor back and forth slightly, nervous as she was. Yukari, meanwhile, jumped atop Hanako's shoulder and then gingerly placed herself on top of the table, inching closer towards Hana, teasing her by edging her snack with her paw but never touching it; in a way, it was probably her way of warming up to other Pokemon. Hanako managed to keep a calm composure so far, and kept on talking with dumb conversation starters, and she remembered her mother telling her to 'go out and do it': "How are you today? It's a lovely day, I hope you and... uhm... what's the name of your Eevee?" Probably came off as stiff and formal at first... and then, she didn't recall Hoshi telling her her Eevee's name, right? She hoped she had not, otherwise it'd look really... rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back