• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hamilton: Theatre Club Drama

Syra

Historian and Art Trash Extraordinaire

Just an interest check!

Imagine a high-end high school theatre club full of talented seniors tasked to play characters from the musical Hamilton for their last show. Each senior who plays a character from the play has a backstory similar to it. (Example: Senior A plays Eliza Schuyler so she is in love with the senior who plays Alexander Hamilton)

A few weeks into production, the director changes and the new director steps in and mixes up all the seniors to play different parts. The senior who plays Aaron Burr becomes the lead for example. Everyone is suddenly open to different perspectives due to playing different parts and practicing with different people, do their opinions of each other change as well?

*Gives you a cookie for visiting :>*

I would be so interested to do that haha. I love hamilton and have the entire soundtrack memorized. If you do it, let me know

HAMILTON! I would so love this because HAMILTON! ((Yeah I'm obsessed with Hamilton if you couldn't already tell...))

Alright! If you guys have any characters you would be interested to play as let me know! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back