• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hamilton Rp Idea! (Any Hamilfans left?)

YaLikeJazz

Nothing is not not not not not not not impossible.
~Hey there guys!~

Let me start off with the fact that I was very, very tempted to label this Nation-Building. But I knew you wouldn’t find it that way, so I didn’t. Congratulations, you found my search thread! We did it, we did it, we did it, yeah!! (Only Dora fandom people will get it.)

If I can stop telling distasteful jokes, we can get on with it. I swear I’m more serious than I appear. I’m quite a different person in the rp. Wink wink. I actually have another account that I’m not using anymore- transferring to this one now! So I have about two years of experience on the site, and about five of rping. So I’m not a newbie, despite how it may appear. I mean, I found the Partners forum.

To get down to the gist of it, I’m calling for any Hamilton fans still out there looking for a more mature rp with some possible dark themes.

Woah, sudden change much?

I’ve been listening to the soundtrack again, and was influenced by a few other songs (I’m weird music inspires me) to create a little Demon/Angel AU. Now before you comment either, ‘OMG I’M SO TOTALLY INTERESTED! CAN I RP AS A VAMPIRE???’ or ‘Ew, lame nerd, you’re still into that?’ continue reading. But I’m gonna make it hard for you. Keep reading if you dare.

Still with me? Good, because I’m not. Bye.

Ha you just scrolled down an entire blank section. That’s somehow funny to me, as I’m giggling softly to my phone. If you’re still here, you MUST be interested, right? Well, here’s some info for you:

Twenty five years ago, a woman named Ivory Woodson sat in a pitch black room. The only lights were those of the candles lighting the star-like symbol in front of her. Bloody tears streamed down her face, and she chanted a phrase that would change the face of the Earth. Black clouds, flecked with flesh and light, floated about her. Then they flew out the windows, taking form of the world’s most powerful political and cultural figures. The unknowing mortals called them demons in their tales. The demon uprising triggered a reaction from the angelic beings mortals called Angels. They battle in an alternate reality, unseen to mortals. The struggle has been going on for years, but the coming of age of a demon-angel hybrid (in the supernatural realms, this the age of twenty five) has changed the scale of what was previously known. Now both demons and angels are on the hunt for the hybrid and his disgraceful parents. This hybrid, however, does not know what he is or what’s going on in these realms. His name? Well, Alexander Hamilton, of course.

This can take place in a modern or normal era setting, it’s up to you. I would, as you probably assumed, take the role of good ol’ Hammy. You can rp as quite literally any character (although perhaps not Samuel Seabury or anyone impractical. Some ideas for preferred characters are Angelica, Eliza, Maria, Thomas, John, Burr, etc. Ya get my point.) and they can be either a demon or angel. If you want, they can even be one of his parents hiding from the other demons and angels. It’s up to you. I usually will not accept other hybrids unless you absolutely MUST. Ah, and that reminds me- at the moment I am NOT TAKING OCS, so I apologize to those of you looking to use yours on me.

The plot can be romantic or non-romantic, it’s, again, completely up to you. I’ve had experience with both. I’m a sucker for some obsession and angsty drama to be quite honest... So let me know!

Anyways, that about wraps it up. Thanks for reading and taking your time on me, even if I disappoint with my oh-so-boring idea. I’m only kidding. Comment here or PM me if interested! (Sadly can’t PM yet.)

So you’ve come down to the depths of hell to read my rules. Let’s chat! You may have to initiate the conversation. Maybe start with an icebreaker. One of my favs is ‘Ya like jazz?’

Not a talker?

That’s ok, neither am I.

Wow. Nothing to say?

Whatever, just go flirt with a mango. That way you have something to communicate with that can match your intellectual level better.

So I’m including this wall of text so the people scanning over it to quickly read the rules are confuzzled and bewildered. To prove you read these diggity dang rules, include a non-face emoticon with your comment or PM. Let’s get these rules over with.​

1. Hey now, you’re an all star, BE LITERATE. Didn’t expect that? Neither did I. I shouldn’t even share the joy of a dead meme with someone who can’t even break some ice (frozen water for all you intellectuals). On the subject- please be literate. Write like you’re running out of time (you cannot and will not get mad at me for this reference. If you’re here, you’re either interested, reading because of some jokes I cracked earlier, or you love scrolling a hell of a lot.) If I see script, I will deport you from the roleplay. Seriously, please be as literature as possible. God I’m much more serious when it’s not late at night, I swear.

3. Ah crap, no, no...

2. There we go! Please don’t ghost me. As a great scholar once said, ‘Don’t ghost people you’re rping with. Let them know where you are. Please. For the love of God.’ Listen to him. If you’re gonna be gone a while, let me know! ‘Hey, you? I’m going to be away for the week so I can take a spicy trip down to the Carribean.’ That’s it! That’s all there is to it.

3. Now we’re at three. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Try to be as in character as possible. I completely understand that you can’t be perfect. And that’s cool! But don’t be so ooc that I have to remember who your character is because they’re so much like someone else or not themselves. It’s late pls help.

4. For real now. I promise I’m much more serious in the rp and in a PM. These jokes are, of course, to attract people tonmy thread. Don’t get the wrong idea from my funny demeanor- Out of the rp I’m a really funny person, but inside or planning I’m pretty serious. Not so so serious. Just serious enough to get down to business. Thought I’d include that but for any of you who had doubts. I’m confusing.

That’s all I can think of! You made it to the end of my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too many exclamations, I think. I’m just so surprised. I hope we’ve shared some funny moments along the way, and that’ll enable to approach me more easily. (Or I’m just a living meme and I’m trying to act serious. Jk. Maybe.) And forgive my spelling or grammar mistakes- I’m on phone and autocorrect is being difficult. So don’t comment ‘You spelled iridocyclitis wrong. It’s not i-r-i-d-o-c-y-c-l-i-t-i-s, it’s i-r-i-d-o-c-y-c-l-i-t-i-s!!!!!’ Thanks so much, and have a great night/day!

Stop scrolling.

Seriously, stop.

Ok, that’s it, I’m coming over there.

Last edited:
I would like to rp with you. My discord is Undecided Muse #5369 and my Kik is TheElizaReport. I prefer to rp on one of those.?

May as well bump my thread. Still interested, but doubtful anyone else is... Ill check! :neutralteeth:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back