• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hamilton Roleplaying

Hiddencard

tenor.gif

Hey there. :bishiesparklesl:
I am having cravings for more Hamilton Rps, so if you are interested please shoot me a message. Some pairings I really like are (in no order):​
BurrxHamilton
LaurensxHamilton
TheodosiaSeniorxBurr
TheodosiaJuniorxPhilip

I will also do HamiltonxEliza or HamiltonxAngelica, but the others are my favorites. ^^

Notes:
- I can also play a canon character to an OC of yours, but I don’t have any OC’s of my own atm.
- No one-liners, I would prefer if we could make it semi-literate.
- I have no preference in character, so just tell me which one you would rather play.
- I prefer if you are over 18, just because I am in my twenties myself.
- Would love if you would hit me up with your own suggestions. ^^

Plots:
Hit me up with some and I will likely be all for it. Some I have thought of are.
- Revolutionary War
- Law school (probably more for the BurrxHamilton ship)
- Royalty in our own AU
- Modern (college, law firm, other jobs we think of….)

Hey there! Don't know if this is still a thing you're up for but I'll give it a try. I'm really interested in a Hamilton and Laurens rp. I don't really have a particular plot in my head, but I'm sure I could come up with something if you needed me to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back