• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU - Additional IC

"Eliza, I'm sorry. I just lost my temper. I really didn't mean it."

"No, you meant it. It's fine. I deserved it. I'm going home." she said. She looked terrible. She needed a shower and she looked exhausted. She hated herself so much right now. Alexander had cheated on her because she wasn't good enough, she lost her baby because of her body, and she upset one of her close friends. She turned around and walked out of the hospital. She didn't want to go home.

Washington watched Hamilton write, reading as fast or as slow as Hamilton wrote. "Alexander, can you forgive me?" He asked. "I know I haven't helped you, I know ignored you, I can't change that.. And I'm sorry for it."

@Alexander Hamilton

Last edited by a moderator:
Washington watched Hamilton write, reading as fast or as slow as Hamilton wrote. "Alexander, can you forgive me?" He asked. "I know I haven't helped you, I know ignored you, I can't change that.. And I'm sorry for it."

@Alexander Hamilton

"You have saved me in more ways than you know. I owe everything to you. I'm barely repaying a fraction of my debt to you." Alexander whispered. "I will miss you, that I know. But you have nothing to be sorry for." Alexander didn't take his eyes off the page. 

"You have saved me in more ways than you know. I owe everything to you. I'm barely repaying a fraction of my debt to you." Alexander whispered. "I will miss you, that I know. But you have nothing to be sorry for." Alexander didn't take his eyes off the page. 

"Your like a son to me, when I first met you, it looked like the world just took a look at you and just left you. When I looked at you, I saw potential, and well.. I was right." Washington said. He looked over at Hamilton, "Don't worry about your "debt.""

"Your like a son to me, when I first met you, it looked like the world just took a look at you and just left you. When I looked at you, I saw potential, and well.. I was right." Washington said. He looked over at Hamilton, "Don't worry about your "debt.""

A tear rolled down Hamilton's face and he wiped it away quickly. "You were the father I never had. And... And damn it I don't want you to go!" Alexander shook his head. "But... But I understand. And I... I can do this." Alexander handed Washington the first two pages. "I can write more, but I don't know that I can write them tonight."

Last edited by a moderator:
A tear rolled down Hamilton's face and he wiped it away quickly. "You were the father I never had. And... And damn it I don't want you to go!" Alexander shook his head. "But... But I understand. And I... I can do this." Alexander handed Washington the first two pages. "I can write more, but I don't know that I can write them tonight."

"Don't overwork yourself, these two are good for now." Washington smiled. "Son.. Promise me this, when I leave, you don't do anything that will do.. this to you again." He asked, he hated seeing Hamilton liked this, he knew he shouldn't of blamed himself, but he did anyway. 

"Don't overwork yourself, these two are good for now." Washington smiled. "Son.. Promise me this, when I leave, you don't do anything that will do.. this to you again." He asked, he hated seeing Hamilton liked this, he knew he shouldn't of blamed himself, but he did anyway. 

Hamilton despised hearing those words. 'When I leave'. Hamilton wanted to believe it wasn't going to happen. "I will try, Washington." He whispered. "Promise me you'll come back." 

Hamilton despised hearing those words. 'When I leave'. Hamilton wanted to believe it wasn't going to happen. "I will try, Washington." He whispered. "Promise me you'll come back." 

"I promise. I'll be back before you know I'm gone." He replied, and hugged Hamilton. "Be strong, and make me proud when I'm gone."

(I showed my sister some of this Convo, and she died at the Peggy high on Morphine part

And the feels for her were real when I showed her the "One Last Time" part.

my name is philip

i am a poet

i wrote this poem just to show it

and i just turned 9

you can write rhymes but you can't write mine 

That was my sister, she is a horrible person for doing that.) 

"I promise. I'll be back before you know I'm gone." He replied, and hugged Hamilton. "Be strong, and make me proud when I'm gone."

(I showed my sister some of this Convo, and she died at the Peggy high on Morphine part

And the feels for her were real when I showed her the "One Last Time" part.

my name is philip

i am a poet

i wrote this poem just to show it

and i just turned 9

you can write rhymes but you can't write mine 

That was my sister, she is a horrible person for doing that.) 

Hamilton hugged Washington tightly. When his real father left, Hamilton didn't have time to say goodbye. His father just left and Hamilton never saw him again. Now Hamilton has the opportunity to say goodbye, and he isn't going to waste it.

Hamilton hugged Washington tightly. When his real father left, Hamilton didn't have time to say goodbye. His father just left and Hamilton never saw him again. Now Hamilton has the opportunity to say goodbye, and he isn't going to waste it.

Washington hugged Hamilton back. He didn't say anything, even if he wanted to he couldn't think of anything to say. Hamilton was his right hand man for years, and now he had to say goodbye for the moment, it hurt him, but it was going to hurt Hamilton more.

Washington hugged Hamilton back. He didn't say anything, even if he wanted to he couldn't think of anything to say. Hamilton was his right hand man for years, and now he had to say goodbye for the moment, it hurt him, but it was going to hurt Hamilton more.

Hamilton let go after a minute. "I need to find Eliza. I.... I'll see you tomorrow." Hamilton whispered, standing up.

MJ sighed, before going back to Peggy's side.

Peggy was chugging soda, giggling madly to herself. This was fun! She liked this! Then she slowly started to come to and put the soda down, let out a long burp, and blushed bright pink. "What the fuck?" She asked herself. 

Peggy was chugging soda, giggling madly to herself. This was fun! She liked this! Then she slowly started to come to and put the soda down, let out a long burp, and blushed bright pink. "What the fuck?" She asked herself. 

"What's wrong?" MJ said, waking up from his nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back