• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU - Additional IC

"It's not goodbye forever Alexander.. I'll come back.." He repiled. "I want to talk about what I've learned, the hardwon wisdom I have earned."

"As far as your students are concerned, you have to teach!" Hamilton reasoned. "You could continue to teach!"

"As far as your students are concerned, you have to teach!" Hamilton reasoned. "You could continue to teach!"

"No! One last time, the students will hear from me. One last time, and if we get this right, we'll teach them how to say goodbye you and I!" Washington repiled, knowing that he had to do this.

"No! One last time, the students will hear from me. One last time, and if we get this right, we'll teach them how to say goodbye you and I!" Washington repiled, knowing that he had to do this.

Alexander couldn't lose Washington. Not now. Not after everything that's happened to him. "Why do you have to say good bye?"

The nurse came into the room. "Hey, Margerita, how can I help."

"my morphine finished a while ago... It really hurts..." Peggy mumbled. The nurse nodded.

"okay, I'll get you some more." The nurse got more morphine and replaced the IV.

MJ walked back in and kissed his girlfriend.

"Do you want to pick up where we left off?"

Alexander couldn't lose Washington. Not now. Not after everything that's happened to him. "Why do you have to say good bye?"

"If I say goodbye the music program learns to move on, it outlives me when I'm gone. I want to sit under my own vine and fig true, a peace with the program I've made."

"If I say goodbye the music program learns to move on, it outlives me when I'm gone. I want to sit under my own vine and fig true, a peace with the program I've made."

Alexander sat up, holding his head in his hands. After everything Washington had done, everything they had gone through together, Washington is leaving. How could Washington do that to Hamilton? Alexander looked at his bandaged arm and understood. This wasn't about him now. This was about paying Washington back for everything he'd done for Alex. Saying goodbye, keeping strong, that would be enough. "One last time." Alexander whispered softly. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back