• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU - Additional IC

Quiet Is Violent

Eight Thousand Club
Hamilton with a twist ~ It's not the american revolution. It's the revolution of the school's music department! With the music department being underfunded, Principle King is cutting the department. Unfortunately, the music department is still divided into two sects that refuse to intermingle: The Band and the Orchestra. Can they get past their differences to unite against the Principle, or will their division be their downfall?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Acirema High!

August 31st has finally arrived! First day of school! Yay! Most kids are upset, some are happy, and others are indifferent. News has it that next year, there won't be a music department any longer. Are the rumors true? Is it just a rumor? Who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:
On the way to band practice, Alexander Hamilton spent no time talking to other kids in the hall. He went straight to the bacnd room. By the time he reached the room, his face was bright red in utter fury. "I'M GOING TO KILL THAT PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!" Alexander screamed, not bothering to explain himself to the rest of the band.

[QUOTE="Alexander Hamilton]On the way to band practice, Alexander Hamilton spent no time talking to other kids in the hall. He went straight to the bacnd room. By the time he reached the room, his face was bright red in utter fury. "I'M GOING TO KILL THAT PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!" Alexander screamed, not bothering to explain himself to the rest of the band.

[/QUOTE]
Eliza was sitting with her sisters when Alexander walked in. She was a bit unnerved by his yelling. "I think you should calm down." she said softly.

[QUOTE="Alexander Hamilton]On the way to band practice, Alexander Hamilton spent no time talking to other kids in the hall. He went straight to the bacnd room. By the time he reached the room, his face was bright red in utter fury. "I'M GOING TO KILL THAT PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!" Alexander screamed, not bothering to explain himself to the rest of the band.

[/QUOTE]
James couldn't help but roll his eyes at Alexander's yellings. This was actually a pretty common thing with him, so he just got used to it after the first five times it happened.

Thomas was already in the orchestra room, he was waiting for Aaron and James. He was just repeating several warm-ups to pass the time.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Eliza was sitting with her sisters when Alexander walked in. She was a bit unnerved by his yelling. "I think you should calm down." she said softly.

[/QUOTE]
"Calm down? CALM DOWN?!" Alexander shouted. "He's gonna cut the entire music department!" He punched the nearest chalkboard with all his strength. "Fuck him! Fuck this entire school!"

[QUOTE="Alexander Hamilton]"Calm down? CALM DOWN?!" Alexander shouted. "He's gonna cut the entire music department!" He punched the nearest chalkboard with all his strength. "Fuck him! Fuck this entire school!"

[/QUOTE]
Eliza flinched. "We're upset too, but I think you need some water." She offered him her water bottle.

Camilton said:
Thomas was already in the orchestra room, he was waiting for Aaron and James. He was just repeating several warm-ups to pass the time.
James decided to remove himself from Alexander's presence and head over to Thomas and the orchestra home. He plopped himself down in a chair next to his friend, sighing softly.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Eliza flinched. "We're upset too, but I think you need some water." She offered him her water bottle.

[/QUOTE]
Alexander took a deep breath. "I'm sorry Eliza. I'm just so angry!" He took the water and took a small sip, planting a little kiss on her forehead. "Alright, who are we waiting on?"

scoutistrash said:
James decided to remove himself from Alexander's presence and head over to Thomas and the orchestra home. He plopped himself down in a chair next to his friend, sighing softly.
"What is with the principal? Cutting the music department, he has no idea what he's doing!" Thomas said, his voice full of anger. He stopped playing, "So how are you?"

Camilton said:
"What is with the principal? Cutting the music department, he has no idea what he's doing!" Thomas said, his voice full of anger. He stopped playing, "So how are you?"
"Both you and Alexander are freaking out. Alex just walked in screaming at the top of his lungs." James huffed softly. "I'm alright. Not to happy about the music department being cut, but I'll get over it." he shrugged.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Peggy shrugged. "She said she and John Church were going to talk about something. Hell if I know."

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you." she said softly, smiling at her little sister.

scoutistrash said:
"Both you and Alexander are freaking out. Alex just walked in screaming at the top of his lungs." James huffed softly. "I'm alright. Not to happy about the music department being cut, but I'll get over it." he shrugged.
"I'm not walking into a room screaming." Thomas said, rolling his eyes. "To be honest, I don't think anyone in any of the music departments about the decision." He started playing again.

Camilton said:
"I'm not walking into a room screaming." Thomas said, rolling his eyes. "To be honest, I don't think anyone in any of the music departments about the decision." He started playing again.
"I didn't mean that you're screaming or anything." James corrected, picking up his instrument. "You're both just ranting about it, is all." he played a few notes before sighing. He didn't really see a point, if the music department was being cut.

scoutistrash said:
"I didn't mean that you're screaming or anything." James corrected, picking up his instrument. "You're both just ranting about it, is all." he played a few notes before sighing. He didn't really see a point, if the music department was being cut.
"Did you see Burr at all?" He asked, finishing the last warm-up and moving to the former show music. "I thought he be with you in the band room."

@ChronosCoded

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"Thank you." she said softly, smiling at her little sister.

[/QUOTE]
Alexander sighed as he sat down, pulling out his score. "We should murder the principal. He deserves it."

Angelica enters the room and scans the class for her sisters. Once she finds them she makes a beeline to the chair next to them. "Hey, what's up?" she asks.

[QUOTE="Alexander Hamilton]Alexander sighed as he sat down, pulling out his score. "We should murder the principal. He deserves it."

[/QUOTE]
Eliza kissed his cheek. "It'll be okay, I'm sure it will work out."

[QUOTE="Dont hate me]Angelica enters the room and scans the class for her sisters. Once she finds them she makes a beeline to the chair next to them. "Hey, what's up?" she asks.

[/QUOTE]
Eliza smiled and hugged her sister.

[QUOTE="Dont hate me]Angelica enters the room and scans the class for her sisters. Once she finds them she makes a beeline to the chair next to them. "Hey, what's up?" she asks.

[/QUOTE]
"'Sup, Angelica?" Peggy asked, grinning from ear to ear. "How was Church?"

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Eliza kissed his cheek. "It'll be okay, I'm sure it will work out."
Eliza smiled and hugged her sister.

[/QUOTE]
Angelica hugged Eliza back, eyeing Alexander.

"Hey Peggy, and John is fine thank you."

[QUOTE="Dont hate me]Angelica hugged Eliza back, eyeing Alexander.
"Hey Peggy, and John is fine thank you."

[/QUOTE]
Eliza smiled at her big sister. She loved Angelica so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back